Post Your Pic!

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
nothing i got done with a charity mission in indonesia and i'm back in my hometown in the UK, tomorrow i'm traveling to the US, to finish my schooling in medicine, i'm a general surgeon. Nice to meet you, My Name is Lynx XX or if you wish to call me by my nickname Lynx the unlucky death magnet, it's because i almost died 4 times

O_O Wow. U do travel alot. Hah, that's not ma favorite thing, I get bored traveling.
I remember when i was trying to listen to ma cd when we were going to MX in our car hahaha gosh it was so freaking horrible, ma sister couldn't shut up "AMY TURN THE FUCKING RADIO OFF OR ELSE I WILL KICK UR FUCKING BUTT OUTA THE FREAKING CAR" XD gosh...Anyway, nice to meet u too, me's amy.

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
Nice to meet you, i don't really travel alot, i was just doing some charity work in indonesia to train some skills i'm a surgeon, now i moved to the US to finish my medic career. Right now i'm freaking out about some test i have tomorrow in college, so i'm letting out some steam in the forum.
ps. you can call me the death magnet but i really don't like the nickname since it only applied to when i was young

Nice to meet you, i don't really travel alot, i was just doing some charity work in indonesia to train some skills i'm a surgeon, now i moved to the US to finish my medic career. Right now i'm freaking out about some test i have tomorrow in college, so i'm letting out some steam in the forum.
ps. you can call me the death magnet but i really don't like the nickname since it only applied to when i was young
Or can I just call u Lynx ? =P And what happened when u were child tell me why do u call urself that XD me's death amy haha jk punky amy is bettah or...darky or...dunoo xD

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
Or can I just call u Lynx ? =P And what happened when u were child tell me why do u call urself that XD me's death amy haha jk punky amy is bettah or...darky or...dunoo xD
because i got into many near death experiences by the age of five( i had 4 they all had none) and because usually bad stuff used to happen around me.
That's why.
P.S You can call me Lynx XX (my real name)

WandererLynx XX

Dark Leviathan Sannin
no, i split my cranium,i had a metal bar through my body,i got severe pneumonia, and my blood almost completely rushed into my brain.
P.S Four different occasions

O_O; Wow, how interesting. I used to be a Ball's Magnet. xD HAHAHAHA GOSH *dies laughing* dont take it the wrong way, everytime I went to a basketball or soccer game the ball was always after me. XD trying to hit ma head. -.-

Hey yal enough is enough ! We got plenty of sections to chat on, we even got a chat box , Please only Pics or comments on pics in this section ! Final Warning !!!!! and this goes for Everybody ! I dont like being a ass but if u think Nori is bad u dont know me , Im chill but come on people show some respect PLEASE ! So just follow the rules and have some fun everybody here is cool and we dont say much about spam but when we do Please listen , and listen even more when its Nori iight yal ?? Thank you for ur time and I hope u all will continue to enjoy the forum .

P.S. Amy nice pic forreal

Also Swiss idk if u didnt see wat Nori said but the spamming got to stop ur a Mod u kno wat to do.