Post Your Manga List

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
I don't have much of a manga list, but I'm happy to share and keep a list of others that have a more interesting list
Alright so post your Manga list here so that others can add you and look through your list. I'll try to keep this list updated as best as possible

Other lists

right ok manga i ownthe legend of zelda ocarena of time 1&2full metal panic book 1deathnote up to book 13 witch is a bioone piece up to book 14D.N.Angel up to book 10.Hack legend of twilight all 3 booksDragonball all 16 booksblack god up to 6 bookssumomomo,momomo only got 1 book just started reading it very good i sayfearies landing up to book 12dragonball z only the first bookblood sucker up to 4 booksrurouni kenshin 5 bookssamurai champloo 2 bookschronicals of the cursed sword 4 booksEscaflowne 4 bookscowboy bebop 3 bookssamurai deeper just the one bookand nura rise of the yokai clan witch is just nurarihyon no magoand that is all my books if anyone has any Qs to ask me about any just say and ill give you my reveiw of it for you

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
BleachFairy TailNarutoOne PieceHoukago Hokenshitsu^Those are all manga I'm reading online.I was reading more but the other manga I read are store bought and I currently cannot spend money on more volumes. When I buy manga I just can't read it online, its not the same for me lol

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Official Slacker' date=' post: 47888"']what do you mean mal this is the first fourm i am dedecated to if you mean like email or somthing like that then yeah i do[/quote]I mean a "My Anime List" Account, it's a site that lets you keep track of manga/anime you've read/seen.If you don't, it's fine
I was just wondering~