Post your lyrics

The light in the window is a crack in the skyA stairway to darkness in the blink of an eyeA levee of tears to learn she'll never be coming backThe man in the dark will bring another attackYour momma told you that you're not supposed to talk to strangersLook in the mirror tell me do you think your life's in danger here yaNo more tearsAnother day passes as the night closes inThe red light goes on to say it's time to beginI see the man around the corner waiting can he see me ?I close my eyes and wait to hear the sound of someone screaming hereNo more tearsSo now that it's over can't we just say good-bye?I'd like to move an and make the most of the nightMaybe a kiss before I leave you this wayYour lips are so cold Idon't know what else to sayI never wanted it to end this way my love my darlingBelieve me when I say to you in love I think I'm falling hereNo more tearsIt's just a hand in the bush, in the bush, in the bush, in the bushOzzy Osbourne - No more tears

Onward into the heart of battleFought the sons of OdinOutnumbered many timesStill - they fought onBlood poured forth from their woundsDeep into the earthVultures waited for the broken shellsThat once were bodiesThus Odin alone would choose the dayThey would enter ValhallaAnd in their hour of needHe sent forth onto them The Berserker RageNow gods embedThey rose up from the groundScreaming like wild animalsSuch is the gift of absolute powerNo blade or weapon would hurt themThey killed them and horses alikeAnd all who stood before them died that dayHail Gods Of War!!!!!!

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Beat Crusaders - Hit In The USA (Go! Go!) (Hey!) I've never dreamed before I'm gonna knock the door Into the world of perfect free (You ain't no lonely!) You're gonna say I'm lying I'm gonna get the chance I thought a chance is far from me (You ain't no lonely!) I was made to hit in America! (x3) I've never dreamed before I'm gonna knock the door Into the world of perfect free (You ain't no lonely!) You're gonna say I'm fool But now I made it ture How many times I try to be (You ain't no lonely!) I was made to hit in America! (x3) You are the sun You are the star (To me, forever!) (x2) I was made to hit in America! (x6)

Momo

Living easy, living freeSeason ticket on a one-way rideAsking nothing, leave me beTaking everything in my strideDon't need reason, don't need rhymeAin't nothing I would rather doGoing down, party timeMy friends are gonna be there tooI'm on the highway to hellNo stop signs, speed limitNobody's gonna slow me downLike a wheel, gonna spin itNobody's gonna mess me roundHey Satan, payed my duesPlaying in a rocking bandHey Momma, look at meI'm on my way to the promised landI'm on the highway to hell(Don't stop me)And I'm going down, all the way downI'm on the highway to hell

KushI bring that kush back.You wanna smoke that.Get high as the skye.Then blow it back.Yes this is Amsterdam. We are the money train.Legal kush blazing. Lets smoke away the pain.Lets halucinate. This is drug land. Weed on the corner, We have it on demand.We let your bitch roll it. Then we smoke it. Cash as my wheels. That is how we rolling.Bitch this ain't no game. Rappers lose their respect and exhange it for fame.Let the world burn. So I can use it as my lighter. If that ain't happening. I use your hate as my fire.I bring that kush back.You wanna smoke that.Get high as the skye.Then blow it back.

Momo

I am outsideAnd I've been waiting for the sunWith my wide eyesI've seen worlds that don't belongMy mouth is dryWith words I cannot verbilizeTell me whywe live like this.And keep me safe insideYour arms like towers, tower over meYeah, Cause we are broken,What must we do to restoreOur innocence, and all the promised we adoredGive us life againCause we just wanna be whole...

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Somehow I can't remember why We stayed up 'til 4AM We talked about Nothing important and then made love No persons can be close as us No persons can be close as us I love how she calls my name Inside her dream Kisses me still half asleep Don't I wish that we could stay like this At 8AM Time flies And I can't remember the First time that we met Now I need her Like I know she needs me too It can't get much better than this It can't get much better than this I love how she calls my name Inside her dream Kisses me still half asleep Don't I wish that we could stay like this At 8AM I stop the alarm to watch her sleep and think I'd do anything If I could make this time rewind forever To 7:59 I love how she calls my name Inside her dream Kisses me still half asleep Don't I wish that we could stay like this At 8AM I stop the alarm to watch her sleep and think I'd do anything If I could make this time rewind forever If I could make this time If I could make this time If I could make this time If I could make this time rewind I'd make it

ellie goulding - wish i stayed
Why can't we speak another language, one we all agree on
When when men look outside, do they see houses
Instead of the fields they grew from
We are Constantly uprooted from them, making us tiresome and fearful
Can you get up right now, endeavor to freefall (Off)
You can fall if you want to It's just a matter of how far
You've treasured our home town
But you've forgotten where you are
And it will stay with you until you're mind's been found
and it has been found wondering around
With that skipping rope, the trampoline
The crafty smoke that made us choke
But we didn't give up hope
It's just the simple ways, of getting paid
The carelessnes of running away
I wish I stayed
I wish I stayed
I wish I stayed
Patterns all aranged in my background
It's pillars and posts keeping this country on form
Letters were all sent with no addresses
So that people can't discover
Always undercover
Why do i always draw triangles
Instead of words this paper so deserves
You see
I don't own my clothes but i own my mind
And it's not what you've lost
But it's what you find.
I don't own my clothes but i own my mind
And it's not what you've lost
But it's what you find.
I wish I stayed
I wish I stayed
I wish I stayed
cos you can fall if you want to
It's just a matter of how far
You've treasured our home town
But you've forgotten where you are
And it will stay with you until you're mind's been found
and it has been found wondering around
I wish I stayed
I wish I stayed
I wish I stayed

You seeI don't own my clothes but i own my mindAnd it's not what you've lostBut it's what you find.I don't own my clothes but i own my mindAnd it's not what you've lostBut it's what you find.cos you can fall if you want to It's just a matter of how farYou've treasured our home townBut you've forgotten where you are And it will stay with you until you're mind's been foundand it has been found wondering aroundWith that skipping rope, the trampolineThe crafty smoke that made us chokeBut we didn't give up hopeIt's just the simple ways, of getting paidThe carelessness of running awayI wish I stayedI wish I stayedI wish I stayed

Momo

This is my pussy i can do what i want i'm a big girl now this is my pussy i can do what i want i'm a big girl now -- front back side to side pussy pop do it right front back side to side pussy pop do it right Shake it, shake that wrapper candy Wrapper on your booty Girl, you lookin dandy Now pop that pussy

Mama Told me when I was young come sit beside me, my only sonAnd listen closely to what I sayAnd if you do this it'll help you some sunny dayOh take your time.....don't live to fastTroubles will come and they will passGo find a woman and you'll find loveAnd don't forget son there is someone up aboveAnd be a simple kind of manOh be something you love and understandBaby be a simple kind of manOh won't do this for me sonif you can?

Momo

You swore you've never hit 'emNever do nothing to hurt 'emNow you're in each other's faceSpewing venomAnd these wordsWhen you spit 'emYou pushPull each other's hairScratch, claw, bit 'emThrow 'em downPin 'emSo lost in the momentsWhen you're in 'emIt's the rage that took overIt controls you bothSo they say it's bestTo go your separate waysGuess that they don't know yaCause todayThat was yesterdayYesterday is overIt's a different daySound like broken recordsPlayin' overBut you promised herNext time you'll show restraintYou don't get another chanceLife is no Nintendo gameBut you lied againNow you get to watch her leaveOut the windowGuess that's why they call it window pane

Lover boy - Turn me loose"turn me loose"I was born to run,I was born to dream,The craziest boy you ever seen,I gotta do it my way,Or no way at all.And I was here to please,Im even on kneesMakin love to whoever I please,I gotta do it my way,Or no way at all.And then you came around,Tried to tie me down,I was such a clown,You had to have it your way,Or no way at all.Well Ive had all I can take,I cant take it no more,Im gonna pack my bags and flyOr no way at all.So why dont you turn me lose,Turn me lose,Turn me lose,I gotta do it my way,Or no way at all.Why dont you turn me lose,Turn me lose,Turn me lose,I gotta do it my way,I wanna fly.Im here to please,Im even on my knees,Makin love to whoever I please,I gotta do it my way,I gotta do it my way,And when you came around,You tried to tie me down,I was such a clown,You had to have it your way,Well Im sayin no way,So why dont you turn me lose,Turn me lose,Turn me lose,I gotta do it my way,Or no way at all.Why dont you turn me lose,Turn me lose,Turn me lose,I gotta do it my way,I wanna fly.I was born to run,I was born to dream,The craziest boy you ever seen,I gotta do it my way,Or no way at all.And I was here to please,Im even on kneesMakin love to whoever I please,I gotta do it my way,Or no way at all.And then you came around,Tried to tie me down,I was such a clown,You had to have it your way,Or no way at all.Well Ive had all I can take,I cant take it no more,Im gonna pack my bags and flyOr no way at all.So why dont you turn me lose,Turn me lose,Turn me lose,I gotta do it my way,Or no way at all.Why dont you turn me lose,Turn me lose,Turn me lose,I gotta do it my way,I wanna fly.Im here to please,Im even on my knees,Makin love to whoever I please,I gotta do it my way,I gotta do it my way,And when you came around,You tried to tie me down,I was such a clown,You had to have it your way,Well Im sayin no way,So why dont you turn me lose,Turn me lose,Turn me lose,I gotta do it my way,Or no way at all.Why dont you turn me lose,Turn me lose,Turn me lose,I gotta do it my way,I wanna fly.

Maybe I should sleep it offMaybe I should let looseWhen I see for myself thatI can't take it anymoreI just runawayMaybe, maybe, maybeMaybe, maybe, maybeAnd when I've come so farFrom where I used to beAnd I see you standing thereSee you standing thereI start to want you here with meMaybe, maybe, maybeMaybe yes or noShould I stay or should I goMaybe, maybe, maybe

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Uh-oh lemme feel the room rockWith the bass kick comin' out your boomboxKa-boom we're on fire tonightCrank the levels up higher and we're feeling alrightSo if you think you're chillin you think you're comin' overBetter have that boombox totin' on your shoulderIt's all good when we're partyin' onAnd crankin' that boom 'till the break of dawnUh-oh better crank up the levelAnd crank up the bass cuz we don't need no trebleGot the boom boom bass thats all you ever needWe the boom boom boom that's comin ya streetWake up everyday crank that shit to the maxCrank that punk rock hip-hop heavy metal all thatCuz this is how we're livin' it upCuz we're the punk rock kids that don't give a fuck!!It's the boom in ya room that ya know ya loveOr in the street with a skateboard rockin' the dubIt's the pumpin' beat of the kick and the snareHavin' fun in the sun crank it up anywhereCuz in the end this is a way of lifeYeah ya sleep all day so you can play it all nightAnd nobody rockin' it as loud as meAnd the music sticks to you like an std

I'm out on the front line don't worry I'll be fine my story is just beginningI say goodbye to my weakness, so long regretsand now I see the world through Diamond eyes!