Post your lyrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HggDVH-FDbAWithin the unending worldFinal words flourished in profusionso real than despairYou won't turn back anymoreSo shout your voice hoarseMy usual days burstOn the day when you and the Sun diedI secretly get swallowed upBy the undesired whirlpool of noiseDon't forget my voiceUntil the day when we meet againThe stolen pain of my handsIs growing ceaselesslyThe glass shatteredThe truth fleesBlack tears flowedOh, the scattering seasonGuide me to despairBecause even in my karma that begunCertainly a meaning exists for suredecide, and get my wayThat's right, be yourselfShoot down your confusion and advanceGoodbye, I'm going alreadyTo the beginning of the end

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7kQJma1HQQ&feature=related[/media]Now before they take meAnd my blessed lifeNow you'll know why deathWas summoned here tonightI'll recall my perilsThey'll kill me in prideNo, I can't run awayThere's no place to hideThough too much to live forI owe enough to dieAsk not for salvationMy death shall mean their livesHatred and guilt the alter they've builtHigh priests of sunDestiny, fate the wicked ones gateBeckoning you inDown the walkwaysThrough the blood stained townLooking down the crossBleeding from the crownLed to stayTo die besides the thievesKill the kingOf the world to beAnd now to you, this will comeA putrefying pestilenceMore noxious than the serpents breathMalevolently destinedMore corrupt than the malice ofChoronzonMore disease than the windOf the moonlight sunPutrefaction you've causedNo need for confessionNow you wish you had a godTo stop your demolitionCrushing the bones of the hundred foldsSwinging the judgement hammerMan, woman, child no-one is safeThe heads of the dead are the bannerAnd this was all you gotSo don (?) these broken wingsSands of time run outBells of hades ringIs this a nightmareTo unhallow thy nameSmell of brimstoneDancing in the flamesNo help nowAs you fulfill his taskChief of evilHas got you by the assSt freeTo shaken the throneJust a dream?Your weeping all alone[solo: Mustaine]Looking down the cross(speak no evil)I'm looking down the cross(speak no evil)​
I seem to be in the mood to listen to all the Megadeth songs that bring up bad memories and regrets. I'm really liking this nostalgia trip. The intense feelings make the music just that much more significant.

Queen - Somebody to Love (had it in my head since Vday ~,~)
Can anybody find me somebody to love?Each morning I get up I die a littleCan barely stand on my feetTake a look in the mirror and cryLord what you're doing to meI have spent all my years in believing youBut I just can't get no relief, Lord!Somebody, somebodyCan anybody find me somebody to love?I work hard every day of my lifeI work till I ache my bonesAt the end I take home my hard earned pay all on my own -I get down on my kneesAnd I start to prayTill the tears run down from my eyesLord - somebody - somebodyCan anybody find me - somebody to love?(He works hard)Everyday - I try and I try and I try -But everybody wants to put me downThey say I'm goin' crazyThey say I got a lot of water in my brainGot no common senseI got nobody left to believeYeah - yeah yeah yeahOh LordSomebody - somebodyCan anybody find me somebody to love?Got no feel, I got no rhythmI just keep losing my beatI'm ok, I'm alrightAin't gonna face no defeatI just gotta get out of this prison cellSomeday I'm gonna be free, Lord!Find me somebody to loveCan anybody find me somebody to love?

This is not Lyrics but a DialogBleach Episode.. Well I just wanna say this..Watch Episode 300 and u will learn My Powers..>.<Urahara VS Aizen..For those who love Urahara Urahara to AizenSuch a week Bakado.. ..??Let see how Many u can take it..Bakudo no Roku Ju SAN [ Bakudo no. 63 ]Sajo Sabaku [ SFX electric chains ]Bakudo no Nana ju kyu [ Bakudo no 79 ]Kuyoshibari [ SFX DHAM DHAM DHAM DHAM ]Casting Ultimate Kido [ Romanji and Eng ]Senju hate [Beyond the end of thousand hands], Todo kazaara yaminomitae [The hand of darkness out of reach] , Yusra Zarotenoi [The archer in heaven that goes unseen], Hikabi o Tusimoch [Road that lights the way], Hidane-o-aowakaza [Wind that ignites the embers], Sugoi temarona [Gather without hesitation], Wanga-yubi-oneo [Look where I point].Koda [Bullets of light], Hashin [Bodies of eight], Kujoh [Rays of 9], Henke [paths of heaven], Shipooh [Treasures of speed], Heiree [Wheels of imensity], & Hairo-no-Khoto [and cannons of grey] Unikhukarata [From a distance], Kho-khao-toshte-kyu [The bow is drawn and fades in the light] Aizen.. Do u think I shall let you use this kido..??I can break it easily..[Urahara]Ousai...[ Too Late ]Hadou no Kyujo Ichi [ Hadou no. 91 ]Senju Koten Taiho

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Guess ya know now ^ XD[hr]Code Monkey get up get coffeeCode Monkey go to jobCode Monkey have boring meetingWith boring manager RobRob say Code Monkey very dilligentBut his output stinkHis code not "functional" or "elegant"What do Code Monkey think?Code Monkey think maybe manager want to write god damned login page himselfCode Monkey not say it out loudCode Monkey not crazy, just proudCode Monkey like FritosCode Monkey like Tab and Mountain DewCode Monkey very simple manWith big warm fuzzy secret heart:Code Monkey like youCode Monkey hang around at front deskTell you sweater look niceCode Monkey offer buy you sodaBring you cup, bring you iceYou say no thank you for the soda causeSoda make you fatAnyway you busy with the telephoneNo time for chatCode Monkey have long walk back to cubicle he sit down pretend to workCode Monkey not thinking so straightCode Monkey not feeling so greatCode Monkey like FritosCode Monkey like Tab and Mountain DewCode Monkey very simple manWith big warm fuzzy secret heart:Code Monkey like youCode Monkey like you a lotCode Monkey have every reasonTo get out this placeCode Monkey just keep on workingSee your soft pretty faceMuch rather wake up, eat a coffee cakeTake bath, take napThis job "fulfilling in creative way"Such a load of crapCode Monkey think someday he have everything even pretty girl like youCode Monkey just waiting for nowCode Monkey say someday, somehowCode Monkey like FritosCode Monkey like Tab and Mountain DewCode Monkey very simple manWith big warm fuzzy secret heart:Code Monkey like youhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W_wd9Qf0IE&feature=related

Jessie J - Price Tag ft. B.O.B.[hr][Jessie J] Seems like everybody's got a price, I wonder how they sleep at night. When the sale comes first, And the truth comes second, Just stop, for a minute and Smile Why is everybody so serious! Acting so damn mysterious You got your shades on your eyes And your heels so high That you can't even have a good time. [Pre-chorus] Everybody look to their left (yeah) Everybody look to their right (ha) Can you feel that (yeah) We're paying with love tonight [Chorus] It's not about the money, money, money We don't need your money, money, money We just wanna make the world dance, Forget about the Price Tag Ain't about the (uh) Cha-Ching Cha-Ching. Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling Wanna make the world dance, Forget about the Price Tag. [Jessie J - Verse 2] Okay! We need to take it back in time, When music made us all UNITE! And it wasn't low blows and video hoes, Am I the only one gettin'... tired? Why is everybody so obsessed? Money can't buy us happiness Can we all slow down and enjoy right now Guarantee we'll be feeling Alright. [Pre-chorus] Everybody look to their left (yeah) Everybody look to their right (ha) Can you feel that (yeah) We're paying with love tonight [Chorus] It's not about the money, money, money We don't need your money, money, money We just wanna make the world dance, Forget about the Price Tag Ain't about the (uh) Cha-Ching Cha-Ching. Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling Wanna make the world dance, Forget about the Price Tag. [B.o.B] Yeah yeah well, keep the price tag and take the cash back just give me six strings and a half step. and you can keep the cars leave me the garage and all I.. yes all I need are keys and guitars and guess what, in 30 seconds I'm leaving to Mars yes we leaving across these undefeatable odds its like this man, you can't put a price on the life we do this for the love so we fight and sacrifice everynight so we aint gon stumble and fall never waiting to see, a sign of defeat uh uh so we gon keep everyone moving their feet so bring back the beat and everybody sing it's not about... [Chorus] It's not about the money, money, money We don't need your money, money, money We just wanna make the world dance, Forget about the Price Tag Ain't about the (uh) Cha-Ching Cha-Ching. Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling Wanna make the world dance, Forget about the Price Tag. It's not about the money, money, money We don't need your money, money, money We just wanna make the world dance, Forget about the Price Tag Ain't about the (uh) Cha-Ching Cha-Ching. Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling Wanna make the world dance, Forget about the Price Tag. [Jessie J -Outro] Yeah, yeah Oo-oooh Forget about the price tag.

McFly ~ Down Goes Another One
Did the best that I couldSaid I'd die for you and I wouldBut I drowned all those feelings in the floodNeed to know if you're thereIf you're listening to my prayers to my tearsFeel like raindrops through the mudHow was I to know that a year ago I'd need to read between the linesAnd every lie and thats whyEvery time I fall asleep my dreams are hauntedAnd every time I close my eyes I'm not aloneAnd every time I cry I'm right back where you wantedI try to drown you out so down goes another one(Down goes another one)Down goes another one(Down goes another one)Down goes another one(Down goes another one)Living FastDying youngBut I'm living with what you've doneNow I face accusationsI won't runNoI'm starting to remember things that you saidI'm unravelling what they meantBut the world moves onYou're just another oneAnd how can I go on'Cause when I'm in the sun I see your shadow on the groundBut you're never there when I turn aroundEvery time I fall asleep my dreams are hauntedAnd every time I close my eyes I'm not aloneAnd every time I cry I'm right back where you wantedI try to drown you out so down goes another oneWhooAnd how can I go on'Cause when I'm in the sun I see your shadow on the ground(Shadow on the ground)But you're never there when I turn around'Cause every time I fall asleep my dreams are haunted(My dreams are haunted)And every time I close my eyes I'm not aloneAnd every time I cry I'm right back where you wanted(Right back where you wanted)I try to drown you out so down goes another one(Hey)Down goes another one(Down goes another one)Down goes another one(Hey)Down goes another one(Down goes another one)Down goes another onDown goes another one(Down goes another one)Down goes another one)

tv on the radio - wolf like me
Say say my playmatewont you lay hands on memirror my maladytransfer my tragedyGot a curse I cannot liftshines when the sunset shiftswhen the moon is round and fullgotta bust that box gotta gut that fishMy mind's aflameWe could jet in a stolen carbut I bet we wouldn't get too farbefore the transformation takesand bloodlust tanks andcrave gets slakedMy mind has changedmy body's frame but god I like itmy hearts aflamemy body's strained but god I like itMy mind has changedmy body's frame but god I like itmy hearts aflamemy body's strained but god I like itCharge me your day rateill turn you out in kindwhen the moon is round and fullgonna teach you tricks that'll blow yourmongrel mindbaby doll I recognizeyou're a hideous thing insideif ever there were a lucky kind it'syou you you youI know its strange another way to get to know youyou'll never know unless we go so let me show youI know its strange another way to get to know youwe've got till noon here comes the moonso let it show youshow you nowDream me oh dreamerdown to the flooropen my hands and let themweave onto yoursFeel me, completerdown to my coreopen my heart and let itbleed onto yoursFeeding on feverdown all foursshow you what all thathowl is forHey hey my playmatelet me lay waste to theeburned down their hanging treesit's hot here hot here hot here hot hereGot a curse we cannot liftshines when the sunset shiftsthere's a cure comes with a kissthe bite that binds the gift that givesnow that we got gone for goodwrithing under your riding hoodtell your gra'ma and your mama tooit's truewe're howling forever
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1-xRk6llh4[/media]

The Heart Never Lies - McFly
Some people laughSome people crySome people liveSome people dieSome people runRight into the fireSome people hideTheir every desireBut we are the loversIf you don't believe meThen just look into my eyes'cause the heart never liesSome people fightSome people fallOthers pretendThey don't care at allIf you want to fightI'll stand right beside youThe day that you fallI'll be right behind youTo pick up the piecesIf you don't believe meJust look into my eyes'cause the heart never liesWhoa x2Another year overAnd we're still togetherIt's not always easyBut I'm here foreverYes, we are the loversI know you believe meWhen you look into my eyes'cause the heart never lies'cause the heart never liesBecause the heart never lies

suicide commando - cause of death suicide
One Death One TryAre your sure?Do you really want to Die?One life One cryGo awayYour nothing but a lieOne shotAnd you'll dieIn the HeadIn the center of the eyesOne Gun One TryMy God.Do you really want to die?Do you really want to die?One death One TryAre your sure?Do you really want to Die?One stepOne tryOn the edgeDo you really want to try?One temptOne cryI cant copeI no longer want this lifeOne ropeOne tryMy god.Do you really want to die?Do you really want to dieDo you?

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Megadeth - Reckoning Day
I like the way that I make you itchAnd all the reasons I give you to bitchAnd how I make you wanna scream in painAnd feel your life is just a losing gameI like the way that you let me inThe way you look when the walls cave inI like the way that your stomach knotsAnd how you cry for it all to stopI like the way that you fool yourselfAnd make believe there's nobody elseI like the way that you stand in lineAnd beg salvation from the empty skiesDon't want no revengeAin't no pay back timeIt ain't called getting evenHere comes the reckoning dayI like the things that you try to fakeAnd your face when I see you breakAnd that you say you will pray for meYou realize you are prey for meI like the way you stay on attackNo matter what, I keep coming backAnd how you try to hold me downBut you end up driven to the ground

Cee Lo Green - FUCK YOU
(Chorus)
I see you driving 'round town
With the girl i love and i'm like,​
Fuck you!​
Oo, oo, ooo​
I guess the change in my pocket​
Wasn't enough i'm like,​
Fuck you!​
And fuck her too!​
I said, if i was richer, i'd still be with ya​
Ha, now ain't that some shit? (ain't that some shit?)​
And although there's pain in my chest​
I still wish you the best with a...​
Fuck you!​
Oo, oo, ooo​
Yeah i'm sorry, i can't afford a ferrari,​
But that don't mean i can't get you there.​
I guess he's an xbox and i'm more atari,​
But the way you play your game ain't fair.​
I picture the fool that falls in love with you​
(oh shit she's a gold digger)​
Well​
(just thought you should know nigga)​
Ooooooh​
I've got some news for you​
Yeah go run and tell your little boyfriend​
(chorus)​
Now i know, that i had to borrow,​
Beg and steal and lie and cheat.​
Trying to keep ya, trying to please ya.​
'Cause being in love with you ass ain't cheap.​
I picture the fool that falls in love with you​
(oh shit she's a gold digger)​
Well​
(just thought you should know nigga)​
Ooooooh​
I've got some news for you​
i really hate yo ass right now​
(chorus)​
Now baby, baby, baby, why d'you wanna wanna hurt me so bad?​
(so bad, so bad, so bad)​
I tried to tell my mamma but she told me​
"this is one for your dad"​
(your dad, your dad, your dad)​
Uh! Whhhy? Uh! Whhhy? Uh!​
Whhhy lady? Oh! I love you oh!​
I still love you. Oooh!​
(chorus)​

Let me hear you Scream like you want it!!!!!Let me hear you Yell like you mean it!!!!if you're gonna go down go LOUD go STRONG go PROUD go ON go HARD or go HOME!!!

Eminem - Kill You
When I was just a little baby boy,my momma used to tell me these crazy thingsShe used to tell me my daddy was an evil man,she used to tell me he hated meBut then I got a little bit olderand I realized, she was the crazy oneBut there was nothing I could do or say to try to change itcause that's just the way she wasThey said I can't rap about being broke no moreThey ain't say I can't rap about coke no more(AH!) Slut, you think I won't choke no whore'til the vocal cords don't work in her throat no more?!(AH!) These motherfuckers are thinking I'm playingThinking I'm saying the shit cause I'm thinking it just to be saying it(AH!) Put your hands down bitch, I ain't gonna shoot youI'ma pull +YOU+ to this bullet, and put it through you(AH!) Shut up slut, you're causing too much chaosJust bend over and take it like a slut, OK Ma?"Oh, now he's raping his own mother, abusing a whore,snorting coke, and we gave him the Rolling Stone cover?"You god damn right BITCH, and now it's too lateI'm triple platinum and tragedies happen in two statesI invented violence, you vile venomous volatile bitchesvain Vicadin, vrinnn Vrinnn, VRINNN! [*chainsaw revs up*]Texas Chainsaw, left his brains alldangling from his neck, while his head barely hangs onBlood, guts, guns, cutsKnives, lives, wives, nuns, sluts[Chorus]Bitch I'ma kill you! You don't wanna fuck with meGirls neither - you ain't nothing but a slut to meBitch I'ma kill you! You ain't got the balls to beefWe ain't gonna never stop beefing I don't squash the beefYou better kill me! I'ma be another rapper deadfor popping off at the mouth with shit I shouldn't saidBut when they kill me - I'm bringing the world with meBitches too! You ain't nothing but a girl to me.. I said you don't, wanna fuck with Shady (cause why?)Cause Shady, will fucking kill you (ah-ha ha)I said you don't, wanna fuck with Shady (why?)Cause Shady, will fucking kill you..Bitch I'ma kill you! Like a murder weapon, I'ma conceal youin a closet with mildew, sheets, pillows and film youBuck with me, I been through hell, shut the hell up!I'm trying to develop these pictures of the Devil to sell 'emI ain't "acid rap," but I rap on acidGot a new blow-up doll and just had a strap-on addedWHOOPS! Is that a subliminal hint? NO!Just criminal intent to sodomize women againEminem offend? NO! Eminem insultAnd if you ever give in to him, you give him an impulseto do it again, THEN, if he does it againyou'll probably end up jumping out of something up on the 10th(Ah!) Bitch I'ma kill you, I ain't done this ain't the chorusI ain't even drug you in the woods yet to paint the forestA bloodstain is orange after you wash it three or four timesin a tub but that's normal ain't it Norman?Serial killer hiding murder materialin a cereal box on top of your stereoHere we go again, we're out of our medicineout of our minds, and we want in yours, let us in[Chorus][Eminem]Eh-heh, know why I say these things?Cause lady's screams keep creeping in Shady's dreamsAnd the way things seem, I shouldn't have to pay these shrinksthis eighty G's a week to say the same things TWEECE!TWICE? Whatever, I hate these thingsFuck shots! I hope the weed'll outweigh these drinksMotherfuckers want me to come on their radio showsjust to argue with 'em cause their ratings stink?FUCK THAT! I'll choke radio announcer to bouncerfrom fat bitch to off seventy-thousand pounds of herfrom principal to the student body and counselorfrom in-school to before school to out of schoolI don't even believe in breathing I'm leaving air in your lungsjust to hear you keep screaming for me to seep itOK, I'M READY TO GO PLAYI GOT THE MACHETE FROM O.J.I'M READY TO MAKE EVERYONE'S THROAT ACHEYou faggots keep egging me on'til I have you at knifepoint, then you beg me to stop?SHUT UP! Give me your hands and feetI said SHUT UP when I'm talking to youYOU HEAR ME? ANSWER ME![Chorus]Ha ha, I'm just playing ladiesYou know I love you

Momo

I can't see the meaning of this life i'm leading, I try to forget you as you forgot methis time there is nothing left for you to take, this is goodbyeSummer is miles and miles away, and no one would ask me to stayAnd I, should contemplate this change to ease the pain.And I, should step out of the rain, turn away.

Kimi dake o mitsumeteitaBoku wa hitomi o mitsumeteitaIma mo kimi dake o mitsumeteruNani mo kawarazuni
I was watching only youI was constantly gazing into your eyesEven now I watch only youWithout changing a single thing​
Emu ~for my dear~ -GACKT

Down From The SkyInto The FightHearts Full Of RageFull Of Thunder And GlorySwords In The WindCrossing The SkyLords Of DoomBring An End To Their StoryI Ask TheeRaise Thy HandWe The Sons Of OdinAwait Thy CommandBorn Under The SignOf The Hammer We StandAnd Here We All May DieOur Blood On The GroundThe Battle Horns SoundLet Thy Valkyries FlyDown From The SkyInto The FightHearts Full Of RageFull Of Thunder And GlorySwords In The WindCrossing The SkyLords Of DoomBring An End To Their StoryToday Is The DayWe Die In The FightNone Shall Remain To Pass One More NightNow Valhalla's Calling Us ImmortalWe Are Gods Of WarImmortalWe Are Gods Of WarOdin Here The Fallen WaitTo Join Thee By Thy SideLet Valhalla's Gates Open WideBorn Under The SignOf The Hammer They LivedAnd Here They Fought And DiedTheir Blood On The GroundThe Battle Horns SoundLet Thy Valkyries FlyDown From The SkyInto The FightHearts Full Of RageFull Of Thunder And GlorySwords In The WindCrossing The SkyLords Of DoomBring An End To Their StoryToday Is The DayWe Die In The FightNone Shall RemainTo Pass One More NightNow Valhalla's Calling UsImmortalWe Are Gods Of WarImmortalWe Are Gods Of WarDown From The SkyInto The FightHearts Full Of RageFull Of Thunder And GlorySwords In The WindCrossing The SkyLords Of DoomBring An End To Their StoryManowar - Gods of war

HAM

Buckethead, Three FingersThree fingers on a swollen hand,beside a dented garbage can,a blind man staring at something only he can see.I spotted him like night sky; plotted him, star struck.Sits at alone, he's at homerafted in a sea of blackness.He rattles his cup just enough to call your bluff,you can't pretend you didn't see him,catch his smile in the rear view.Out of the blue his guitar entered hard,with three fingers he playspraise what he says might scare you.