Post your lyrics

Volbeat - Hallelujah Goat
One lucky bastard finds it's way for picking up abrand new fire roseAll the days of wine and pitiful lie, the pitiful rhymeswere all a long time agoThat's the way it all will endDie alone you never willHell is here unleash your tailWell the lord above has never been on my side oryour side, Hallelujah GoatWalking through a fire like a soldierKicking the door, and kicking the devil's whoreThat's the way it all will endDie alone you never willHell is here unleash your tailHeaven where did you goPeople are searching for loveSo easy blaming the hornedMan kind the sinnerForever it burnsWell the lord above has never been on my side oryour side, Hallelujah GoatWalking through a fire like a soldierKicking the door, and kicking the devil's whoreThat's the way it all will endDie alone you never willHell is here unleash your tailHeaven where did you goPeople are searching for loveSo easy blaming the hornedMan kind the sinnerForever it burns

Bruno Mars - Grenade
Easy come, Easy goThat's just how you live ohTake, take, take it allBut you never giveShould have knownYou was troubleFrom the first kissHad your eyes wide openWhy were they open?Gave you all I hadAnd you tossed it in the trash,Tossed it in the trash you didTo give me all your loveIs all I ever askedBut what you don't understand isI'd catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, ohI would go through all this pain,Take a bullet straight through my brain,Yes, I would die for you babyBut you won't do the sameNo, no, no, noBlack, black, black and blueBeat me till I'm numbTell the devil I said "hey" when you get back to where you're fromMad woman, bad woman,That's just what you are, yeah,You'll smile in my face thenRip the brakes out my carGave you all I hadAnd you tossed it in the trashYou tossed it in the trash, yes you didTo give me all your loveIs all I ever askedCause what you don't understand isI'd catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, ohI would go through all this pain,Take a bullet straight through my brain,Yes, I would die for you babyBut you won't do the sameIf my body was on fire, oohYou' d watch me burn down in flamesYou said you loved me you're a liarCause you never, ever, ever did baby...But darling I'll still catch a grenade for yaThrow my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, ohI would go through all this pain,Take a bullet straight through my brain,Yes, I would die for you babyBut you won't do the same.No, you won't do the same,You wouldn't do the same,Ooh, you'll never do the same,No, no, no, no

Blessthefall~ Could Tell A Love
Well here go, my big plans.To build up this fortress into the clouds.It's made up of my love.And my heart and my blood, we'll make it out.Can I stand, with the weight of the world?Here I stand, with the weight of the world.And this is all I've got, I'll make it now or not.It's made up of my love.I've fought so hard to fade, our lives are meant to make.That's how it goes, it goes. I won't fall down, my heart still pounds.I'm breathing now, I won't fall down

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Hail and Kill - Manowar
Brothers I am calling from the valley of the kingswith nothing to atoneA dark march lies ahead, together we will ride likethunder from the skyMay your sword stay wet like a young girl in herprideHold your hammers highBlood and death are waiting like a raven in the skyI was born to dieHear me while I liveAs I look into your eyesNone shall hear a liePower and dominion are taken by the willBy divine right hail and killHail, Hail, Hail and Kill, Hail and KillHail, Hail, Hail and Kill, Hail and KillMy father was a wolfI'm a kinsman of the slainSworn to rise againI will bring salvation, punishment and painThe hammer of hate is our faithPower and dominion are taken by the willBy divine right hail and killHail, Hail, Hail and Kill, Hail and KillHail, Hail, Hail and Kill, Hail and KillRip their fleshBurn their heartsStab them in the eyesRape their women as they cryKill their servantsBurn their homesTill there's no blood left to spillHail and KillPower and dominion are taken by the willBy divine right hail and killHail, Hail, Hail and Kill, Hail and Kill

Mortal Treason~ Khampa Nomads
Rocks thud against battered bodies. One must die to see life. Take me.Strike me down. Let me bleed. Let them see. Rejoicing in what's happened tome. Let my screams attract you all. My call is your great fall. One mustsacrifice his life to save his tribe. Better one than all. Captured by a lieand put to death by his own brother. Take me in. Strike me down. I will payfor your life. With my blood and my pain, you will be saved from death. Bymy price I paid for your sins on the cross. I will purify you and give youlife. My sin, my shame, takes its toll on my heart. Oh how I long to bepure. Purify me Lord. Take my pain away. Purify me. Daddy where are you?Take my pain away. Cover me in your precious blood. I came to this world. Ibled. I will save your soul. I bled. I will give you new life. I bled. Iwill give you peace now. I bled.

Volbeat - Still counting
Counting all the assholes in the roomWell I'm definitely not alone, well I'm not aloneYou're a liar, you're a cheater, you're foolWell that's just like me yoohoo and I know you tooMr. Perfect don't exist my little friendAnd I tell you it again, and I do it againCounting all the assholes in the room, Well I'mdefinitely not alone, well I'm not aloneLook deep into yourself before you blame all othersfor betrayal, for betrayalI promise, so easy to say, and easy you failed,and you do it againWell the music seems do coverAnd all the liquid do the coloursWell I turn my back andgo for all the better things in orderWell maybe you think your lie is safeBut I read you like a letter, yeah like a letterYour charm do not evens the painit feeds me with rage, and you do it againWell the music seems do coverAnd all the liquid do the coloursWell I turn my back andgo for all the better things in orderWell the music seems do coverAnd all the liquid do the coloursWell I turn my back andgo for all the better things in orderAnd a gangster keeps on tellingThat he got a song that mattersSo I flip a coin towards himThank you very much for listening

The Calling - Wherever You Will Go
So lately, been wonderingWho will be there to take my placeWhen I'm gone you'll need loveTo light the shadows on your faceIf a greater wave shall fallAnd fall upon us allThen between the sand and stoneCould you make it on your own?If I could, then I wouldI'll go wherever you will goWay up high or down lowI'll go wherever you will goAnd maybe, I'll find outA way to make it back somedayTo watch you, to guide youThrough the darkest of your daysIf a great wave shall fallAnd fall upon us allWell then I hope there's someone out thereWho can bring me back to youIf I could, then I wouldI'll go wherever you will goWay up high or down lowI'll go wherever you will goRun away with my heartRun away with my hopeRun away with my loveI know now, just quite howMy life and love might still go onIn your heart, in your mindI'll stay with you for all of timeIf I could, then I wouldI'll go wherever you will goWay, way up high or down lowI'll go wherever you will goIf I could turn back timeI'll go wherever you will goIf I could make you mineI'll go wherever you will goI'll go wherever you will go

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
"She's A Rebel - Green Day"She's a rebel She's a saintShe's salt of the earthAnd she's dangerousShe's a rebelVigilante Missing link on the brinkOf destructionFrom Chicago to Toronto She's the one that theyCall old whatsernameShe's the symbolof resistanceand she's holding on myheart like a hand grenadeIs she dreamingwhat I'm thinkingIs she the mother of all bombsgonna detonateIs she troublelike I'm troublemake it a doubletwist of fateor a melody thatShe sings the revolutionthe dawning of our livesshe brings this liberationthat I just can't definenothing comes to mind[x2]She's a rebel She's a saintShe's salt of the earthAnd she's dangerousShe's a rebelVigilante Missing link on the brinkOf destructionShe's a rebel She's a saintShe's salt of the earthAnd she's dangerousShe's a rebelVigilante Missing link on the brinkOf destructionShe's a rebel, She's a rebel, She's a rebel, And she's dangerous​

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
OO so many *^* cool==================================================================================================Blink 182 - Easy TargetAll her signals are getting lost in the ether (That's what she wanted)She's a landslide with a city beneath her (That's what she wanted)So take a good look, so you'll never forget it (That's what she wanted)Take a deep breath, I know I'm gonna regret it (That's what she wanted) Holly's looking dry looking for an easy targetLet her slit my throat give her ammo if she'll use itCaution on the road lies lies and hidden danger.Southern California's breeding mommy's little monster.She's got a mission, and I'm collateral damage. (That's what she wanted)She's the flower that you place on my casket. (That's what she wanted)Savor the moment cause the memory's fleeting.Take a photograph, as the last train is leaving.Holly's looking dry looking for an easy targetLet her slit my throat give her ammo if she'll use itCaution on the road lies lies and hidden danger.Southern California's breeding mommy's little monster.Better run run run run run (Holly let me out)Better run run run run run (Holly let me out)Better run run run run run (Holly let me out)Better run run run run run run run (Holly let me out)

Crush 40 - What I'm made ofI don't care for what you're thinkingAs you turn to meCause what I have in my two handsIs enough to set me free.(set me free)I can fight the feelingTo resist it overtime.But when it's just too much to takeYou sneak up from behindIs it me?You say ... you're looking forLet me show you who I am and what I'mHere for...Here for.Try to reach inside of meTry to gain my energyLet me show you justWhat I'm made ofSimple CuriosityTrying to take a bite of meLet me show you justWhat I'm made of nowLike a million facesI recognize them alland one by one they've all becomea number as they fall(as they fall)In the face of reasonI can take no moreOne by one they've all becomea black mark on the floorIs it me?(is it me)You say(you say) ... you're looking forLet me show you who I am and what IHave in store...in store.Hey!Hey! Yeah!Try to reach inside of meTry to gain my energyLet me show you justWhat I'm made ofSimple CuriosityTrying to take a bite of meLet me show you justWhat I'm made of nowYou can't take another lifelong try.You can't take another try.[instrumental break]Try to reach inside of meTry to gain my energyLet me show you justWhat I'm made ofSimple CuriosityTrying to take a bite of meLet me show you justWhat I'm made of nowTry to reach inside of me(Let me show you what I'm Made of)Try to gain my energy(Let me show you what I'm Made of)Let me show you justWhat I'm made of

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Do You Know your anime - Green Day (Lyrics Arranged by : FrankX)=======================================================================http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyAoA-4FdiEDo you know the anime?Do you know your anime?Oh God i know the anime, rah heyDo you know the anime?Do you know your anime?Well, gotta know the anime, rah heyDo you know the anime?Do you know your anime?Oh God i know the anime, rah heyRise Against with Saiyan EnergyAgainst The animeWell, violence is in the anime, rah heyBringing on the furyAcuire your infantryRevolt against the honor to obeyOverflowed with ecchiThe vast majorityWe're burning down the bargain of controlSilence! its the anime!Against your urgencySo rally up the demons of your soulDo you know the anime?Do you know your anime?Well, gotta know the anime, rah heyThe Insurgency will riseWhen the blood's been sacrificedDon't be blinded by the Thighs In your eyesSing!!!Violence is an energyFrom here to eternityViolence is an energySilence! its the anime!So gimme gimme some resolutionDo you know the anime?Do you know your anime?Oh God i know the anime, rah heyDo you know the anime?Do you know your anime?Well, gotta know the anime, rah heyOverflowed with ecchiThe vast majorityA're burning with the Power of controlShyness is in the enemyAgainst your urgencySo rally up the dreams of your soul

The looking glass, so shiny and newHow quickly the glamour fadesI start spinning, slipping out of timeWas that the wrong pill to take? (Raise it up)You made a deal, and now it seems you have to offer upBut will it ever be enough? (Raise it up, raise it up)It's not enough (Raise it up, raise it up)Here I am, a rabbit hearted girlFrozen in the headlightsIt seems I've made the final sacrificeWe raise it up, this offeringWe raise it upThis is a gift, it comes with a priceWho is the lamb and who is the knife?Midas is king and he holds me so tightAnd turns me to gold in the sunlightI look around, but I can't find you (raise it up)If only I could see your face (raise it up)Instead of rushing towards the skyline (raise it up)I wish that I could just be braveI must become a lion hearted girlReady for a fightBefore I make the final sacrificeWe raise it up, this offeringWe raise it upThis is a gift, it comes with a priceWho is the lamb and who is the knife?Midas is king and he holds me so tightAnd turns me to gold in the sunlightRaise it up, raise it upRaise it up, raise it upAnd in the spring I shed my skinAnd it blows away with the changing windThe waters turn from blue to redAs towards the sky I offer itThis is a gift, it comes with a priceWho is the lamb and who is the knife?Midas is king and he holds me so tightAnd turns me to gold in the sunlightThis is a gift, it comes with a priceWho is the lamb and who is the knife?Midas is king and he holds me so tightAnd turns me to gold in the sunlightThis is a gift, it comes with a priceWho is the lamb and who is the knife?Midas is king and he holds me so tightAnd turns me to gold in the sunlightThis is a gift

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Blink-182 - Anthem Part 2http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBcIQFjoKWQ=========================================================================================Everything has fallen to pieces,Earth is dying help me JesusWe need guidance, we've been misled,young and hostile, but not stupid.Corporate leaders, politicians,kids can't vote, adults elect themLaws that rule the school and workplace,signs that caution, sixteen's unsafe.We really need to see this through,we never wanted to be abusedWe'll never give up, it's no use,if we're fucked up you're to blameLet this train wreck burn more slowly,kids are victims in this storyDrown our youth with useless warnings,teenage rules they're fucked and boringWe really need to see this through,we never wanted to be abusedWe'll never give up, it's no use,if we're fucked up you're to blameEverything has fallen to pieces,Everything has fallen to pieces,Everything has fallen to pieces,Everything has fallen to ...We really need to see this through,we never wanted to be abused,We'll never give up, it's no use,if we're fucked up you're to blame!

kid cudi - day n nite.
Day n nite. I toss and turn, I keep stressin’ my mind, mind.I look for peace, but see I don’t attain.What I need for keeps this silly game we play, play.Now look at this.Madness the magnet keeps attracting me, me.I try to run, but see I’m not that fast.I think I’m first but surely finish last, last.‘Cause day n nite,the lonely stoner seems to free his mind at nite.He’s all alone through the day n nite.The lonely loner seems to free his mind at nite, ah ah at nite.Day n nite.The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at nite.He’s all alone, some things will never change.The lonely loner seems to free his mind at nite, ah ah at niteHold the phone.The lonely stoner- Mr. Solo Dolo.He’s on the move, can’t seem to shake the shade.Within his dreams he sees the life he made.Made.The pain is deep.A silent sleeper, you won’t hear a peep, peep.The girl he wants don’t seem to want him too.It seems the feelings that she had are through.Through.Cause day n nite.The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at niteHe’s all alone through the day n nite.The lonely loner seems to free his mind at nite, ah ah at nite.Day n nite.The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at nite.He’s all alone, some things will never change.The lonely loner seems to free his mind at nite, ah ah at niteSlow mo.When the tempo slows up and creates that new, new.He seems alive, though he is feelin blue.The sun is shinin man he’s super cool.Cool.The lonely nites, they fade away he slips into his white Nikes.He smokes a clip and then he’s on the way,To free his mind in search of…To free his mind in search of…To free his mind in search of…Day n nite.The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at niteHe’s all alone through the day n nite.The lonely loner seems to free his mind at nite, ah ah at nite.Day n nite.The lonely stoner seems to free his mind at nite.He’s all alone, some things will never change.The lonely loner seems to free his mind at night, ah ah at night.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Long daysSlow wasteSow liesGrow hateSo many years to clean the slateEndless despair within its wakeHis touch soiling what used to be cleanHis gaze burning on the edge of our dreamsNo moreCold paceSlow daysAnd again he rides inIt's September and he covets the gullibleSkeletal wish - hunterA thousand liesCast from the throne of secrecyHear him spewing forth a meaning to miserable liesSee the twisted hand of doubt seal the affairThe insect trust - believerYour body a vehicle toPearls before swine they are nothing but blindSubmit to nothing and swallow my spit of scornInvisible king - dyingProcession of woe, struck down by sorrowA burden so greatWeighs heavy on old and withered beliefsThe swift solution crumblesBeneath the mock notes of a masterpieceDeath in his eyes - waitingSpiraling judgment, provoked in the rainsThis futile test drowned in the levee of deceptionIn the year of his sovereignRid us of your judgmentHeir apparent​

cursive - driftwood: a fairy tale.
He swam steadily for most of the day. Suddenly he found himself approaching an enormous floating cavern. Could it be an island? Pinocchio looked closer and he saw two huge rows of sharp, yellow teeth and he realized his mistake.So he would sulk and drink and mopeand cross his arms and hope to die.And then a fairy came one nightto bring this sorry boy to life.She pulled some stringsand spun him about.That boy sprang upand began to shout,"My arms, my legs, my heart, my face they're alive!"And she would cry, "Liar, liar!What have I done?You're no lover, and I'm no fighter."(The story goes on)So he would buy her things and kiss her hairto show he was for real.And she would take those gifts and kissesthough just stringing him along.She knew about those wooden boys-it's an empty love to fill the void."Pinocchio! Oh boy, how your nose has grown!"So he would cry, "Liar, liar!I'll prove it to you!"But then it grewHe had grown tired of herSo it was trueHe left her apartmentAnd he walked all night long'til he was stopped by the shore of the ocean.But still he walked on, amongst the whalesand the waves, and screamed"Liar, liar!"And his wooden body floated away.He just drifed away.And now I wonder how i was made...my arms, my legs, my heart, my face,my name is Driftwood.

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lay27jy8Kc8Here We Go!Hey, what's up, Superstar?Looks like you're goin' far,Hey look it's Wonderguy,Gonna make ya plenty fine,Now what's up, Wondergirl?You're gonna change the world,So everything's not perfect,Don't matter 'cause,You rework it,No-thing's holding you,Never stopping,Never stopping,Never stopping now,Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Oh-oh-oh,Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Here We Go!Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Oh-oh-oh-oh...Hey what's up dynamite?Takin off on a new flight,Step it up to number 1,It won't back off until it's,Gonna be like a great fly,You're gonna be the next flier...So every-thing is crazy,Don't matter 'cause,No-thing's fazing,You...get...though...it,Never stopping,Never stopping,Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Oh-oh-ohOh-oh, Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Here We Go!Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Oh-oh-oh-oh...Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Oh-oh-ohOh-oh, Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Here We Go!Oh-oh, Oh-oh, Oh-oh-oh-ohhhhhh....​

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
When - MegadethNo one hears a word I sayAnd my prayers are never answeredBut you'll never see the pain inside of meStabbing me over and over and overI trusted you and I loved youAnd you spit back in my faceHow could you do this to me?When will you stop trying to hurt me?I've walked a minefield for youA career in hell with youI have made it through the thingsOthers would surely die just watchingAnd the oath I take on this dayIs to know that you will be repaidOne day the the sun will die and the night will crawlUntil then, until I see your world implodeI wish you death and sufferingMisery to spareTime to release your painFace the last enemyI am the last thing you will knowThe last thing you will seeI see your death surrounding meI know you, yes I doI know you[Fill Solos - Mustaine]When no words are spoken and please are ignoredYour tears go unnoticed, will you say enough?When prayers are unanswered and your calls are unheardThe pain cuts right through you, have you seen enough?It all seems so deceitful and the verdict is liesA black cloud of indecision compromised your lifeWhen judgment has failed youWhen your own heart's impaled youYour wandering mind has destroyed youWill you ever know when?When you give everything and the feeling is goneAll the giving is fake, did you fake enough?When you take everything and you stay too longWhen there's nothing left, did you take enough?It all seems so deceitful and the verdict is liesA black cloud of indecision compromised your lifeWhen judgment has failed youWhen your own heart's impaled youYour wandering mind has destroyed youWill you ever know when?​
Been one of the more defining songs of my life...