Heroes and Thieves at my door

I can’t seem to tell them apart anymore

Just when I've figured it out

Well darlin' it’s you

Darlin' it’s you oh,

Darlin' it’s you I’m…

Without your comforting logic

Like these days are the ones I’ll miss

And I seek a solitude that I can’t find without you.

Ah ah, ah

Da da dum

It seems like I’m getting closer somehow

A flicker of peace that I’ve finally found

Thank you for believing in me now

'Cause I do need it

Well give me a year or two

And I’ll mend my ways and see these mistakes and

When I see the truth

Well, darlin' trust me

When I can’t see

I’ll be coming back; I’ll be coming back cause there are

Heroes and Thieves at my door

I can’t seem to tell them apart anymore

Just when I’ve figured it out

Well, darlin' it’s you

Darlin' it’s you

Oh, darling it’s you I’m without

Da, da, dum

OMG suppression of freedom of expression, the first amendment is been violated.

Yummy Down On This Lyrics

Artist(Band):Bloodhound Gang

Yummy down on yummy down on this down on

Ouch it won’t reach my mouth

If I could do it myself I’d probably never leave the house

But I can’t so here’s where you come in

Giving it "Diff’rent Strokes" just like Arnold Drummond

Hummin’ hmm hmm good like Campbell’s

And you’ll handle the sack like the quarterback Randall

Cunningham like Joanie loves Chachi

They call him Ralph Mouth ‘cause he’s down on Potsie

Rocky chasing the chicken

Watch the plot thicken with the cock when your lickin’

Me like Apollo your Creed my Mission

You go down for the count I countdown ignition

Blast off you’re a rocket scientist

A genius what I mean is you suck at this

So escargot ‘cause my snail needs Frenchin’

You must be five stars cause my staff’s at full attention

Yummy down on this down on this down on this

Dinner for one I know you got your reservations

Starvation like a Third World Nation

So do it for the children and I’ll make a donation

My fly’s in your eyes let me rise to the occasion

In my Underoos I tend to be brief

So when you’re sinking your teeth deep into my beef

You can fondle but it’s kind of like McDonald’s realize it’s

Just a Happy Meal so you can’t Super Size it

Told to hold the pickle then you went and blew it

Gherkin off and the Special Sauce comes included

But you knew it did so concentrate like Tropicana

To eat a Chiquita you need to grow the banana

So can ya Bob like Dylan on my Peter like Criss

‘Til it’s Chubby like Checker c’mon baby do the twist

It’s all in the wrist like table tennis

So beat me like Betty Crocker cake mix

Suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it suck it

If you were a Hindu I could aim for the dot

Yummy down on this

Yummy down on this

Yummy down on this throbbing pole of hot man chicken.

And feel free to wiggledunk those purple bulldog cheeks.

M

Mobius 1

Solitary

by VNV Nation

Set me aflame and cast me free.

Away, you wretched world of tethers.

Through the endless night and day I have never wanted more.

Always thought that I would stand before the faceless name of justice.

Like some law unto myself, like a child of God again.

And if rain brings winds of change let it rain on us forever.

I have no doubt from what I've seen that I have never wanted more.

With this line I'll mark the past as a symbol of beginning.

In this picture stands a man, far away, alone and distant.

Like a solitary field in some nameless foreign land.

All around the points of light start to dim and cease transmitting.

Shadows fell on futile games and then there was nothing more.

Through the screams of falling steel. By the light of flares and wisdom.

All the doubts I could not face. All this time I wanted more.

With a line I'll mark the past as a symbol of beginning.

To the gods whose names we've lost and the names who gave in vain.

Set me aflame and cast me free. Away, you wretched world of tethers.

Through the endless night and day I have never wanted more.

Always thought that I would stand before the faceless name of justice.

Like some law unto myself, like a child of God again.

Sever the line to the guilty past, to the ones who brought us nothing

Spoke of futures brave and proud and brought only hate and war.

Lined the roads with hollow praise. Marked the land with paper statues.

Shadows fell on their futile ways and then there was nothing more.

Yellowcard - Gifts And Curses

Mary belongs to the words of a song.

I try to be strong for her, try not to be wrong for her.

But she will not wait for me, anymore, anymore.

Why did I say all those things before? I was sure.

(She is the one), but I have a purpose,

(she is the one), and I have to fight this,

(she is the one), a villian I can't knock down.

I see your face with every punch I take,

and every bone I break, it's all for you.

And my worst pains are words I cannot say,

still I will always fight on for you.

Mary's alive in the bright New York sky,

the city lights shine for her, above them I cry for her.

Everything's small on the ground below, down below.

What if I fall, then where would I go, would she know?

(She is the one), all that I wanted,

(she is the one), and I will be haunted,

(she is the one), this gift is my curse for now.

I see your face with every punch I take,

and every bone I break, it's all for you.

And my worst pains are words I cannot say,

Still I will always fight on for you. Fight on for you ...

C

Carnage

Dark Lunacy - Dolls

Dark Storm After The Light

It's Over My Broken Rage

It's Over

From My Vanish Life

Take Me, I Run To You

And Show Me Your Beauty Side

And Save Me

With Your Sacrifice

And Dance, Dance For My Soul

Dance For My Eyes

Deceive Me Again

Change, Change All My Thoughts

Kill Other Dreams

Rule All My Sense

And Take Me Home.

Dark Moon Before The Sun

And Prayers From Gothic Nights

Relive Me

After The Cry

Lead Me In Other Time

I Feel You A Part Of Me

Inside

From My Rising Dreams

And Fly, Fly On My Cold

Fly For My Life

Deceive Me Again

Change, Change Other Thoughts

Rule All My Days

Untill The End

Let The Curtain Fall

Rumours Move In The Past

When Safety Has Lost The Way

The Nightmare

It's Only Revenge

Magic Veils Are Flying On Me

And Their Eyes Embrace The Truth

They Tell Lies

But I Feel In My World

Dance, Dance Through The Mist

Dance For My Mind

I Don't Want The Light

Wax, Angels Of Wax

I Can't Live Nomore

I Can't Dream Nomore

Can You Dance For Me ?

I Trust In Your Blackened Soul

I'm Walking In Misty Garden

Your Name Is Madness

Your Children The Dolls

Wax, Angels Of Wax

I Can't Live Nomore

I Can't Dream Nomore

Without My Dolls

...Can You Dance For Me ?...

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
The Whole Damn World is just as obsessedWith who‘s the best dressed and (who's having sex)Who‘s got the money. Who (gets the honeys)Who‘s kinda cute and who‘s just a messAnd you still don't have the right lookAnd you don't have the right friendsNothing changes but the faces, the names, and the trendsHigh School Never EndsOh Oh, Oh Oh Oh-Oh, Oh Oh Oh-Oh, Oh Oh Oh-OhHEY!Oh Oh, Oh Oh Oh-Oh, Oh Oh Oh-Oh, Oh Oh Oh-OhHEY!Check out the popular kidsYou'll never guess what Jessica did!And how did Mary Kate (lose all that weight?)And (Katie had a baby so I guess Tom's straight!)And the only thing that matters,Is climbing up that social ladderStill care about your hair and the car you driveDoesn't matter if you're 16 or 35Reese Witherspoon, she's the Prom QueenBill Gates, Captain of the chess teamJack Black, the clownBrad Pitt, the quarterbackSeen it all before I want my money back!
there we go ^^

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
This song is full of win.
Please allow me to introduce myselfI'm a man of wealth and tasteI've been around for a long, long yearStole many a man's soul and faithAnd I was 'round when Jesus ChristHad his moment of doubt and painMade damn sure that PilateWashed his hands and sealed his fatePleased to meet youHope you guess my nameBut what's puzzling youIs the nature of my gameI stuck around St. PetersbergWhen I saw it was a time for a changeKilled the Czar and his ministersAnastasia screamed in vainI rode a tank Held a general's rankWhen the Blitzkrieg ragedAnd the bodies stankPleased to meet youHope you guess my name, oh yeahWhat's puzzling youIs the nature of my game, oh yeahI watched with gleeWhile your kings and queensFought for ten decadesFor the Gods they madeI shouted out"Who killed the Kennedys?"When after allIt was you and meLet me please introduce myselfI'm a man of wealth and tasteAnd I laid traps for troubadorsWho get killed before they reached BombayPleased to meet you Hope you guessed my name, oh yeahBut what's puzzling youIs the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, babyPleased to meet youHope you guessed my name, oh yeahBut what's confusing youIs just the nature of my gameJust as every cop is a criminalAnd all the sinners saintsAs heads is tailsJust call me Lucifer'Cause I'm in need of some restraintSo if you meet meHave some courtesyHave some sympathy, and some tasteUse all your well-learned politesseOr I'll lay your soul to waste, um yeahPleased to meet youHope you guessed my name, um yeahBut what's puzzling youIs the nature of my game, um baby, get downWoo, whoOh yeah, get on downOh yeahOh yeah!Tell me baby, what's my nameTell me honey, baby guess my nameTell me baby, what's my nameI tell you one time, you're to blameOoo, whoOoo, whoOoo, whoOoo, who, whoOoo, who, whoOoo, who, whoOoo, who, whoOh, yeahWhat's my nameTell me, baby, what's my nameTell me, sweetie, what's my nameOoo, who, whoOoo, who, whoOoo, who, whoOoo, who, whoOoo, who, whoOoo, who, whoOoo, who, whoOh, yeah

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
One of my favs
Stop before you get me startedMaybe I'll just goAnd I'm not exactly broken heartedI think you already knowThat there's more to the story that I'm givin' upMaybe I should just grow upThere's a picture of a girl somewhereThat fits this empty frameAnd there's a song here somewhere with a happier refrainIt came to me, I think they call it an epiphanyMan that's a big wordCh:All I ever wanted was a little extra ordinarySomewhat documentedAnd depicted in this book of memoriesThat's as empty as a broken glass,Or gas tank in my carIf you can hear me now,Come out, come out, wherever you are,wherever you areI try so hard not to rememberwish I could forgetThe thoughts of you in syndicationJust like the time I met Joan JettAt a Grammy party on a Saturday nightAfter you and me had a big fightThere's a picture of a boy somewhere that fits your empty frameI tried switching the station,But the song remains the sameIt came to me, think they call it an epiphanyThat line was lameCh:All I ever wanted was a little extra ordinarySomewhat documentedAnd depicted in this book of memoriesThat's as empty as a broken glassOr gas tank in my carIf you can hear me now,Come out, come out, wherever you areBrsdgAre you still at home?Or did you go to Rome?I swear I think I saw you on some Italian movieShowing on the planeI couldn't read your nameSubtitles don't work on the credits,Man that's a shameit's a shame 'bout me and youNo one to blame but, youCh:All I ever wanted was a little extra ordinarySomewhat documentedAnd depicted in this book of memoriesAll I ever wanted was a little extra ordinarySomewhat documentedAnd depicted in this book of memoriesIf you can hear me now,If you can hear him now,If you can hear me now,Come out, come out, wherever you areWherever you are oh yeah

Momo

I notice now that when I'm around you be trying to lock the doorwhispering on the phone now wait a minute since we've been in this house you've never did this before what is this about?

german to english translation to rammstein - sonne
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, outEveryone is waiting for the lightbe afraid, don't be afraidthe sun is shining out of my eyesit will not set tonightand the world counts loudly to tenOneHere comes the sunTwoHere comes the sunThreeIt is the lightest star of allFourHere comes the sunThe sun is shining out of my handsit can burn, it can blind you allwhen it breaks out of the fistsit lays down hotly on the faceit will not set tonightand the world counts loudly to tenOneHere comes the sunTwoHere comes the sunThreeIt is the lightest star of allFourHere comes the sunFiveHere comes the sunSixHere comes the sunSevenIt is the lightest star of allEight, nineHere comes the sunThe sun is shining out of my handsit can burn, it can blind youwhen it breaks out of the fistsit lays down hotly on your faceit lays down painfully on your chestbalance is lostit lets you go hard to the floorand the world counts loudly to tenOneHere comes the sunTwoHere comes the sunThreeIt is the lightest star of allFourAnd it will never fall from the skyFiveHere comes the sunSixHere comes the sunSevenIt is the lightest star of allEight, nineHere comes the sun

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
I took her out it was a Friday nightI wore cologne to get the feeling rightWe started making out and she took off my pantsBut then I turned on the TVAnd that's about the time that she walked away from meNobody likes you when you're 23And are still more amused by TV showsWhat the hell is ADD?My friends say I should act my ageWhat's my age again?What's my age again?Then later on, on the drive homeI called her mom from a pay phoneI said I was the copsAnd your husband's in jailThis state looks down on sodomyAnd that's about the time that bitch hung up on meNobody likes you when your 23And are still more amused by prank phone callsWhat the hell is caller ID?My friends say I should act my ageWhat's my age again?What's my age again?And that's about the time she walked away from meNobody likes you when your 23And you still act like you're in Freshman yearWhat the hell is wrong with me?My friends say I should act my ageWhat's my age again?What's my age again?That's about the time she broke up with me (Please stay)No one should take themselves so seriously (with me, please stay)With many years ahead to fall in line (with me, please stay)Why would you wish that on me? (with me)I never want to act my age (please stay)What's my age again? (with)What's my age again? (me)What's my age again?

Black Sabbath - Heaven and hell
Sing me a song, you're a singerdo me a wrong, you're a bringer of evilthe devil is never a makerthe less that you give,you're a takerso it's on and on and on,it's heaven and hell,oh wellThe lover of life's not a sinnerthe ending is just a beginnerthe closer you get to the meaningthe sooner you'll know that you're dreamingso it's on and on and on,oh it's on and on and onit goes on and on and on,heaven and hellI can tell, fool,foolwell if it seems to be real, it's illusionfor every moment of truth,there's confusion in lifelove can be seen as the answer, but nobody bleeds for the danceran it's on and on,on and on and on...they say that life's a carouselspinning fast,you've got to ride it wellthe world is full of kings and queenswho blind your eyes an steal your dreamsit's heaven and hell,oh welland they'll tell you black is really whitethe moon is just the sun at nightand when you walk in golden hallsyou get to keep the gold that fallsit's heaven and hell, oh no!fool,fool!you've got to bleed for the dancer!fool,fool!look for the answer!fool,fool,fool!

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Phenomenon - Thousand Foot Krutch
If you're like us, calling all riders,Roll up beside us, no place to hide us,All freedom fighters, let's unite us,Switch on your nitrous, .and..let's..goDestination, for navigation,Man up ya stations, feel the sensation,Surround invasion, with communication,Move quick, we might, avoid contaminationChorusDown, here comes the sound,Everyone pound, your feet, to this phenomenon,Now, let's make it loud,Let's show 'em all how, you move to this phenomenonRoll! Open you soul, maybe lose control,inside of this phenomenon,Just, let yourself go,and let everyone know,you move to this phenomenonVerse 2Don't let these spiders, crawl up beside us,They want to bite us, and inject the virusRaise up your lighters, praise to the righteous,We need you to guide us,get..prepared..to..goIf you're like us, calling all riders,All freedom fighters, let's unite us,Switch on your nitrous, ..and..let's..goChorusBridgeCan't take it anymore,Shake until we move the floor,What are we waiting for?Let's go!I'm tired of bein' ordinary,Don't care if there's people staring,I'll rely on Your strength to carry me onI'm not invisible like you,next time things get a little messed up,I'll shine, but I'll never be see through,I'm fine, just tryin' to wake the rest up

Bon Jovi - It's My Life
This ain't a song for the broken-hearted No silent prayer for the faith-departed I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd You're gonna hear my voice When I shout it out loud [Chorus:]It's my life It's now or never I ain't gonna live forever I just want to live while I'm alive (It's my life) My heart is like an open highway Like Frankie said I did it my way I just wanna live while I'm alive It's my life This is for the ones who stood their ground For Tommy and Gina who never backed down Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake Luck ain't even lucky Got to make your own breaks [Chorus:]It's my life And it's now or never I ain't gonna live forever I just want to live while I'm alive (It's my life) My heart is like an open highway Like Frankie said I did it my way I just want to live while I'm alive 'Cause it's my life Better stand tall when they're calling you out Don't bend, don't break, baby, don't back down [Chorus:]It's my life And it's now or never 'Cause I ain't gonna live forever I just want to live while I'm alive (It's my life) My heart is like an open highway Like Frankie said I did it my way I just want to live while I'm alive [Chorus:]It's my life And it's now or never 'Cause I ain't gonna live forever I just want to live while I'm alive (It's my life) My heart is like an open highway Like Frankie said I did it my way I just want to live while I'm alive'Cause it's my life!

we both lie silent and still in the dead of the night..oh though we both lie close together,we feel miles apart insidewas it something i said or something I diddid my words not come out rightthough i tried not to hurt you...though I triedbut I guess that's why they Every rose has it's thorn

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I'm a rolling thunder, a pouring rain I'm comin' on like a hurricane My lightning's flashing across the sky You're only young but you're gonna die I won't take no prisoners, won't spare no lives Nobody's putting up a fight I got my bell, I'm gonna take you to hell I'm gonna get you, Satan get you Hell's Bells Yeah, Hell's Bells You got me ringing Hell's Bells My temperature's high, Hell's Bells I'll give you black sensations up and down your spine If you're into evil you're a friend of mine See my white light flashing as I split the night 'Cause if good's on the left, ['cause if God's on the left] Then I'm stickin' to the right I won't take no prisoners, won't spare no lives Nobody's puttin' up a fight I got my bell, I'm gonna take you to hell I'm gonna get you, Satan get you Hell's Bells Yeah, Hell's Bells You got me ringing Hell's Bells My temperature's high, Hell's Bells Yeow Hell's Bells, Satan's comin' to you Hell's Bells, he's ringing them now Hell's Bells, the temperature's high Hell's Bells, across the sky Hell's Bells, they're takin' you down Hell's Bells, they're draggin' you around Hell's Bells, gonna split the night Hell's Bells, there's no way to fight, yeah Ow, ow, ow, ow Hell's Bells

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Do you know the enemy?Do you know your enemy?Well, gotta know the enemyDo you know the enemy?Do you know your enemy?Well, gotta know the enemyDo you know the enemy?Do you know your enemy?Well, gotta know the enemyViolence is an energyAgainst the enemyViolence is an energyBringing on the furyThe choir infantryRevolt against the honor to obeyOverthrow the effigyThe vast majorityWe're burning down the bargain of controlSilence is the enemyAgainst your urgencySo rally up the demons of your soulDo you know the enemy?Do you know your enemy?Well, gotta know the enemyThe Insurgency will riseWhen the blood's been sacrificedDon't be blinded by the liesIn your eyesViolence is an energyFrom here to eternityViolence is an energySilence is the enemySo gimme gimme revolutionDo you know the enemy?Do you know your enemy?Well, gotta know the enemyDo you know the enemy?Do you know your enemy?Well, gotta know the enemyOverthrow the effigyThe vast majorityWe're burning down the bargain of controlSilence is the enemyAgainst your urgencySo rally up the demons of your soul

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Ricky was a young boy, he had a heart of stoneLived 9 to 5 and he worked his fingers to the boneJust barely get out of school, came from the edge of townFought like a switchblade so no one could take him down, oh noHe had no money, no, no good at homeHe walked the streets as soldier and he fought the world aloneAnd now it's 18 and life, you got it, 18 and life, you knowYour crime is time and it's 18 and life to go18 and life, you got it, 18 and life, you knowYour crime is time and it's 18 and life to goTequila in his heartbeat, his veins burned gasolineHe kept his motor running, but it never kept him cleanThey say he loved adventure, "Ricky's the wild one"He married trouble and had a courtship with a gunBang bang shoot 'em up, the party never endsYou can't think of dying when the bottle's your best friendAnd now it's 18 and life, you got it, 18 and life, you knowYour crime is time and it's 18 and life to go18 and life, you got it, 18 and life, you knowYour crime is time and it's 18 and life to go, yeah"Accidents will happen", they all heard Ricky sayHe fired his six-shot to the wind, that child blew a child awayYeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah18 and life, you got it, 18 and life, you knowYour crime is time and it's 18 and life to go18 and life, you got it, 18 and life, you knowYour crime is time and it's 18 and life to go

Vegastar - 100ème Étage:
Là, immobile devant toiUn géant de fer t'inspire la peur, et l'envie à la foisMais toi, oubliant les loisD'un pas téméraire tu actives l'ascenseurLe désir au bout des doigtsAu 100eme étage, les filles de ton âge,Pourraient bien finir par s'y plaireAu 100eme étage, même les filles les plus sages perdent la têteAu 100eme étage, les filles de ton âge,Cherchent à percer le grand mystèreAu risque d'en rester prisonnieres,Tu sens, le frisson qui te caresse,Plus les chiffres défilent,Plus tes jambes vacillent,L'altitude est ivresseMaintenant, tu n'as même plus conscience de ton corps,Peu à peu ta candeur s'évaporeUne dernière sonnerie annonce l'ouverture de la porteAu 100eme étage, les filles de ton âge,Pourraient bien finir par s'y plaireAu 100eme étage, même les filles les plus sages perdent la têteAu 100eme étage, les filles de ton âge,Cherchent à percer le grand mystèreAu risque d'en rester prisonnières,D'en rester prisonnières...L'enfer n'est pas toujours sous terre...Au 100eme étage, les filles de ton âge,Pourraient bien finir par s'y plaireAu 100eme étage, même les filles les plus sages perdent la têteAu 100eme étage, les filles de ton âge,Cherchent à percer le grand mystèreMais l'enfer n'est pas toujours sous terre...
Well, here's a translation (It's not a very good translation but well, I love this song :3) Vegastart - 100th Floor
There, motionless in front of youA giant iron inspire you fear, and envy at the same timeBut you, forgetting lawsFrom a foolhardy not active you liftThe desire at Your FingertipsIn 100ths floor, the girls of your age,Will eventually please themselvesIn 100ths floor, even the most wise girls lose their headIn 100ths floor, the girls of your age,Seek to pierce the great mysteryAt the risk to keep prisoners,You sense the thrill that caress youMore figures parade,Plus your legs are struggling,Altitude is drunkennessNow, you have even more aware of your body,Gradually your anger evaporatesA final announcement ring the doorwayIn 100ths floor, the girls of your age,Will eventually please themselvesIn 100ths floor, even the most wise girls lose their headIn 100ths floor, the girls of your age,Seek to pierce the great mysteryAt the risk to keep prisoners,To keep prisoners ...Hell is not always underground ...In 100ths floor, the girls of your age,Will eventually please themselvesIn 100ths floor, even the most wise girls lose their headIn 100ths floor, the girls of your age,Seek to pierce the great mysteryBut hell is not always underground ...