Post Your Current Desktop

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Picture ZeroKnight made for me on Valentines day I use it for my wallpaper from time to time.

I started replaying S.T.A.L.K.E.R:Shadow of Chernobyl some time ago and stocked up on related wallpapers for a slideshow. I haven't gotten around to setting up Rainmeter or the other fancy-pants programs since I haven't had this computer terribly long,so my desktop has remained fairly simple save for the Twitter gadget.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Didn't you use to make it a habit to keep your desktop completely free of shortcuts and what not. I remember the only thing you used to keep around were rain meter and it's accessories and a fancy wall paper. No icons, nothing. Change of heart?

You are indeed correct,I would get OCD out the bum about that. I just haven't gotten around to setting up Rainmeter. The problem with shortcuts is that I like a clean desktop,but then I look at all of the empty space going to waste and wish I could do something with it. It's like I have two opposing OCD cases banging together so I end up switching between the two randomly.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Gadolf the Absolute' date=' post: 47293"']You are indeed correct,I would get OCD out the bum about that. I just haven't gotten around to setting up Rainmeter. The problem with shortcuts is that I like a clean desktop,but then I look at all of the empty space going to waste and wish I could do something with it. It's like I have two opposing OCD cases banging together so I end up switching between the two randomly.[/quote]I just end up pinning all my frequently used programs. I've got a similar problem and it helps a bit although I end up littering the desktop and then get pissed and clean it all up a week later.

Synergiance

403 - Permission denied
Oh looky, It's Samurize, and the config is a modified version of Centrebar. If you know one person who always keeps a clean desktop, it's me. By the way, I edited the config more, so this aint exactly my desktop. Also, if theres one good place to store applications, it's the taskbar. I hate using the show desktop button, it can get messy with certain applications.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Quite possibly the best desktop background I've ever hadI really like this one
Won't be changing it for awhile

Hamuko

I feel free when the world doesn't owe it to me.

I want to change it but I'm too lazy to find new Rainmeter widgets and wallpapers..