Podcast Idea.

I'm sorry if this has been posted in the past. But I've been look through some threads and as I've noticed, you have more guests than members and it'd be nice for a site to be more active.A brilliant way of getting people to go to a place is via radio or in this case, podcast. If we made a podcast team e.g. each person has a role like a news crew. Each person would say their part and at the end we could have a general question tab. If this got posted onto youtube + hilarious photos to go with it then we could be in for a win!. Obviously, we would need to have a session on mic to see is most befitting for the roles and the voices.Hope this helps at all and also hope it's posted in the right section.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
It has been mentioned before. I've got one recording with one member and myself. The problem is I myself don't have enough time to be in every podcast. I would certainly welcome one where members hold it with each other and moderators take part or supervise. Sometimes we admins can come in to participate as well. But currently we're busy skinning and coding and I can't take charge of it actively.

Well I would certainly be happy to record it and publish it. I would need help with making a video out of it but nothing that can't be learnt in time. I used to host a podcast on a site called Otakucenter. I am still a member there actually. I thought the idea might bring the community closer together aswell.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
I wouldn't mind helping out, someone would have to explain to me a little more though, I'm not that familiar with podcasts as I've only ever heard one and I'm sure other staff would be happy to help as well.

[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 47095"']I wouldn't mind helping out, someone would have to explain to me a little more though, I'm not that familiar with podcasts as I've only ever heard one and I'm sure other staff would be happy to help as well.[/quote]Well basically. You would just need to research into whatever the topic is and say your part, get involved in a discussion and have fun. The last podcast I did I spent 20 minutes singing softly in the background without releasing my mic was on and the guy was trying to tell his news. Our viewers found it hilarious. Obviously my singing wasn't funny. It's great!.

Oh, you did podcats on OC? I didn't know that. ;oThis seems fun. I'd lend you a hand if ever this happens. I'm not sure how it works though and I'm not the most tech savvy person either lol xD Buuuttt I'll help in any way I can.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
[quote name='"Drake' date=' post: 47147"']Well basically. You would just need to research into whatever the topic is and say your part, get involved in a discussion and have fun. The last podcast I did I spent 20 minutes singing softly in the background without releasing my mic was on and the guy was trying to tell his news. Our viewers found it hilarious. Obviously my singing wasn't funny. It's great!.[/quote]ah I see, I figured it was something along those lines, that makes sense. Thanks Drake.Then I'll definitely help if needed