Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Consoles

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Idk

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
I much prefer consoles myself. Matbe because my computer doesn't have a huge hard drive or awesome video card or anything like that. The consoles have them already built in.

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
I would say computers or for everything else but games :p I like playing gears of war and halo on the xbox, talking to people is mad fun

Rebirth CO²

Guardian Angel
Playing games on the computer is more convenient, and easier sometimes for some games, though I play a lot of my games on consoles b/c I have no monies :(

B StAR

2D Complex.
PC is where it's at! I personally think it is built for interaction therefore it excels in the multiplayer area. The computer isn't personal any more, its now entering the public domain (MMO's, vast websites and such) while consoles I think is more of a single player system.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
not entirely sure actually, i prefer the FPS on PC but most of the other games i play are on consoles. and at the same time there are games for PC not released for consoles...

Meh, it doesn't really matter to me. I like playing games on either. Though I'd generally prefer to play most FPSs on my PC.