[quote name='HaloCapella']EDIT: i also have some sketches for this image above

[/QUOTE]

the first girl on the left kinda looks like Victoria from Hellsing :D

my ginga is pleased

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I AM REJECTING SHAFT~!!!!!!

But Bakemonogatari is quite good.......

*puts some of my artwork used to show during the interview for the Fine Arts Studio in college*

Suburb Coastline - Watercolor

Spiral Staircase - Watercolor

Giant Handgrab - Sharpie/Chalk pastel

Red Curtain Alone - watercolor

Violent Stormwreck - Chalk Pastel

Lava Mushrooms - Watercolors

Planesview - Watercolor

Tree on a Daytime - Chalk Pastel (wet and dry)

Sanae

Staff member
Oh wow, really nice, Paru ^__^ I love the first one :O You definitely have skills (although, I'm sure you have already been told this) ^__^

Console-tans ready for some action! Dx

*text under each image copypasted from dA. :p more will come. if you book them, they will come. nah, j/k
This is my design of Playstation-tan. (or PSX-tan) representing all the playstation consoles. She was quite more playful in the past, but now with her upgraded giant blade weapon PS3, she became more serious. she'll be a tall beautiful young lady and long black hair. Physically strong and fast.

PSX-tan again with a inked portrait and a massive blade longer than her body.

My design of xbox-tan. representing both xbox and the 360. Quite playful but quite geeky too. Didnt want to abandon her previous weapon so she keeps both the xbox and 360 pistols. Also, one of the main arms for OS-tans and was formerly a power before psx-tan's 2nd upgrade, PS2. She'll have dark green hair and light green on her head. and big round glasses.

My design of nintendo-tan. representing all the nintendo consoles made. Supposed to be the most playful one so far. her current weapon is now the Wii nunchaku, both a ranged and melee weapon, but soon will get the new weapon in the upcoming months. A lone agent, so far no one knows her motives. She'll appear as a young girl, no matter how much years past by, she has her history. Red and white hair and hetero-chromatic eyes. So far, no pigtails may look better.

(influenced by kugimiya rie tsundere type characters :p )

My design of Sega-tan. Representing all sega consoles made. She may had lost earlier but she's still around. Seemed to be another lone agent like nintendo-tan. Her latest weapon, dreamcast, appears to be a wristwatch that manifests energy creations like a whip. Out of the other console-tans, she's more sadistic. (whips and "S" :p ) will have light blue hair with dark blue stripes.

designs of the xbox and 360 pistols. both can shoot from the back of their barrels so actually these guns have two barrels.

for psx-tan, she'll have a massive double-bladed broadsword, both blades longer than her body. not going to be single-bladed like the image here.

weapon designs for nintendo-tan and SEGA-tan.

the Wiimote will be an advanced weapon with various abilities. The remote can either move objects from it target and make extensions of itself. (like a brick, making the wiimote like a hammer) as well as the remote can shoots projectiles too.

Sega's dreamcast wristwatch can form itself with various forms.

Console-tan's now in fully inked and colored! Dx

hm, i think i put too much black or something. ;/

whoops o.0 i let the fan to strong. :p

with pigtails. ^^;

she needs to be part of the series too. >.<

there's always those things i have to remember when it comes to proportions.

like torso is always as long as a half of the leg; and like elbows always adjacent to the waist.

stuff like that.