Outrageous people

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
well I guess this is related to morality?

Say if you encountered outrageous people in your everyday life. What would your actions be against them or your views?

Do you believe that everything can be solved with words?(laughs at those who do)
Do you really think that the word "fair" exist in this world?

Anyway on a side note this be my story on outrageous people.

this morning I was in school..sleeping..minding my own business.
Then this fella who apparently thinks his a bigshot ;>.>; decides that instead of walking to the bin to throw his eraser bits decides to dump it all into my collar.

So I raged..shouted and demanded an apology from him. Instead he slap my glasses off. And so.....
I gave him a punch in the face.

What would you have done?

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Mh. Well.When i was in school.I would probably/ did react the same way you did. Except maybe a bit worst,then that.I would get in a fight with him/her.:><::shrug:
I don't like agression.But if you don't show your teeth then they ll just pick on you until they break you.Now go get your friends to kick his ars. <.< (jk)

Did he fight back?

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
Mh. Well.When i was in school.I would probably/ did react the same way you did. Except maybe a bit worst,then that.I would get in a fight with him/her.:><::shrug:
I don't like agression.But if you don't show your teeth then they ll just pick on you until they break you.Now go get your friends to kick his ars. <.< (jk)

Did he fight back?
well we had a brawl but then the class boys broke us up..then we just ignored each other for the rest of the day

well I guess this is related to morality?

Say if you encountered outrageous people in your everyday life. What would your actions be against them or your views?

Do you believe that everything can be solved with words?(laughs at those who do)
Do you really think that the word "fair" exist in this world?

Anyway on a side note this be my story on outrageous people.

this morning I was in school..sleeping..minding my own business.
Then this fella who apparently thinks his a bigshot ;>.>; decides that instead of walking to the bin to throw his eraser bits decides to dump it all into my collar.

So I raged..shouted and demanded an apology from him. Instead he slap my glasses off. And so.....
I gave him a punch in the face.

What would you have done?
:41: I wouldve punched him 3 times in the face.

Good job

However, heres the thing, now you have to learn to be assertive. Meaning saying whats on your mind when something happens, that way the problems can be solved right there on the spot rather than being built up for so long that it explodes.

It is what it is, better than holding things in. However, like I said, learn how to be assertive, because after a certain point in age that shit will get you thrown in jail. And trust me, thats much worse then telling someone whats on your mind. Not just because its jail, but the worst part of it is being in debt from court fee's and owing tons and tons of money. Theyll screw you every way they can.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
:41: I wouldve punched him 3 times in the face.

Good job

However, heres the thing, now you have to learn to be assertive. Meaning saying whats on your mind when something happens, that way the problems can be solved right there on the spot rather than being built up for so long that it explodes.

It is what it is, better than holding things in. However, like I said, learn how to be assertive, because after a certain point in age that shit will get you thrown in jail. And trust me, thats much worse then telling someone whats on your mind. Not just because its jail, but the worst part of it is being in debt from court fee's and owing tons and tons of money. Theyll screw you every way they can.

Noted.

*plots ways to do more harm before I hit legal age*

oh w8 that wasn't the point.

I'll try "telling" my mind out.

although against dicks like that it probably be as good as talking to a cow.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
Being brave isn't really good when you're dead.
Unless it's something crucial or fundamental - I would just let them slide away.

Being brave isn't really good when you're dead.
Unless it's something crucial or fundamental - I would just let them slide away.
Dont listen to this guy, hes passive and probably would offer you only advise that'll keep having you getting picked on.

Punching someone in the face is never good and solving problems with barbaric violence like an animal is never good, but neither is letting people mess with you till you get to that point. Which was my point earlier. At my job the other day this kid who got fired wanted to wait for the supervisor after work to punch him in the face and run, which I thought was absolutely the most retarded thing the world and incredibly immature, all because he wasnt assertive to speak up when he was getting shit so now he wants to take it out like an animal. lol, like hes not gonna get caught.

Its not really about right or wrong, its more understanding what you did. I personally commended you for letting out your emotion, rather than holding it in. Carrying around that type of emotion is what makes people snap and do wild things, some times even kill themselves. However, letting iget to the point that you have blistering rage wasnt what I was saying for you to do. Because letting it carry on teaches them to mess with you more, and then you let it out much worse and much less civilized.

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I was never really picked on because I had a lot of friends and I was basically the best fighter in my school (sorry I'm not trying to sound arrogant). When I did get into conflicts it was mainly me stepping in when I saw someone getting bullied. Most people would walk away when I stepped in but there were a couple I had to make submit.

Anyways I don't find anything wrong with defending yourself and I think you need to a lot of times because words don't really work to often unless people know you can back them up. I wish we lived in a world where everyone got along but the truth is that there are just to many asses in the world that find pleasure starting trouble and picking on those weaker than them.