one piece

dev

i say more than 400 eps like conan and i think it will be more than 500 lah coz manga out fast more than anime

reya

It is definitely unpredictable. THere are a lot of manga chapters and then you have to have episodes that go along with the chapters. So, who knows. Let's just hope that the manga author (I don't remember his name) doesn't stop it somewhere in the middle of an arc like other manga authors usually do.

kwkb

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wangtang110592 @ 10-24-2006 @ 3:43 PM) [snapback]533[/snapback]</div>
it will be like decetive conan, it is so awesome, even their fillers are good, and luffy has to beat lucci, and he's gone second gear[/b]

I think that so

One Piece is (if i imagine is this) a great anime and lijke said before you never get bored!!

One Piece is that anime with the char of black jack,sanny and drake(the boy who can extent his body)???
If i am correct then is a great anime series!!

But if i am a bit out of subject plz smack me up so i wake up!! :))))

i dont want it to end either ^^. but i recon it will be round the 330 mark.
luffy cracks me up everytime. do you think they will pick up any more crew members.. ??? the ones the have are great and be cool if the stayed the only ones but u never know with the producers.

Archangel

damn i already have a fan LOL but to be honest i hope One Piece never dies , it to good of a anime and im still pissed cuz 4kids killed the show. Now theres alot of people who wont watch it cuz of that dubb. (THANK GOD THEY DROPPED IT)

lol honestly i think its gonna be goin on for a while. unlike inuyasha it doesnt need to end. XD yea inuyasha sorta needs to end sometime cuz i mean cmon! but o well one piece is a good anime so i hope it doesnt end!