One Piece: Brand New World

Morcombe

King of Kings
Bran Arc

Chapter 21 ? Monster in the Night

?So tired.? Gasped Skadi as she trailed behind the three men ?Can?t we please stop??

?We?re in a hurry.? Grunted Zoro

We?re notta gonna save anyone if we?re to tired to fight.? Huffed Skadi

?Ok.? Said Luffy ?We?ll rest at the next place we find.?

?Thanks Luffy.? Laughed Skadi her face brightening

it didn?t take long for them to find anything, they came across a large farm house with an extra large tractor outside it, a large barn in the field which was covered in sheep.

The farm door had a large piece of paper stuck to it, Luffy grabbed it and gave it to Pucho who read.

Dear travelers you are free to stay here if you wish, however I wouldn?t hang around to long as a terrible demon attacks the farm during the night, for the safety of my family I have left this place, the demon has eaten all of my cattle and no doubt the sheep will be next. If you are tired you may use the house as you please just get out before night.

?What do you think?? asked Pucho

?Sound challenging.? Grinned Zoro with his evil grin ?I think we should meet it.?

?I DON?T!!? screamed Skadi ?Why go looking to fight demons! Didn?t you learn anything when we fought Genii??

?Stop shouting.? Groaned zoro, rubbing his head he yawned ?I?m tired and your giving me a headache.?

?We?re resting here.? Glared Skadi ?An we?re leaving before night.?

Luffy just laughed ?Don?t worry Skadi, whatever happens, happens.?

?Yeah.? Smiled Skadi sweetly ?I DON?T WANNA DIE!!? her face now twisted in anger, she turned and stormed into the farm house

?God damn I hate her.? Sighed Zoro ?I?m going for a nap in the barn.?

?Hope there?s food.? Smiled Luffy a she entered the house

?This isn?t going to end well.? Sighed Pucho as he traile din after Luffy

The house was almost empty, a table sat in the middle of the floor, a sofa in the corner but that was all.

?This demon must be bad.? Said Pucho as he looked around

Skadi sauntered over to the sofa and lay down closing here eyes ?Time for a break.? She smiled placing her helmet on the floor ?I need new clothes to, It?s too hot to wear fur in the country.?

?You ever stop complaining?? asked Pucho

?What did you say.? Answered Skadi with an evil, husky voice

?Nothing, nothing.? Shot Pucho quickly

Luffy had found the kitchen and found very little food, a loaf of bread and some cheese was all that was there.

?Not much.? Moaned Luffy as he prepared to chow down.

Pucho flew at Luffy and swiped the food from him.

?GIVE THAT BACK!!? roared Luffy

?Don?t you think we should share?? asked Pucho ?I?m hungry too you know.?

Luffy stared at him and groaned ?No fair, we need money to buy food.?

The gang shared out the cheese and bread, Pucho giving some to Zoro who didn?t stir from his sleep in the barn.

It didn?t take long for the other three to drift into slumber.

Zoro awoke with a start, something had caught his attention, he saw the sky from the large doors and saw that it was night.

?The demons here is it.? Grinned Zoro as he drew the Kitetsu III

A quiet hissing sound caught his attention and a shadow moved in the corner of his eyes.

Zoro spun around but the shadow was gone, however blood was on the floor, and it hadn?t been there before.

?An ambush.? Said Zoro ?Better make it a good one.?

The demon, whatever it was sped out of the darkness and slammed into Zoro and knocked him out of the barn and into the field.

Zoro rolled and quickly got to his feet ?Idiot, I?ve more room to move around out here.?

The demon appeared before him and the moon shown out form behind a dark cloud and showed its form.

It had a long scaly human like body, its scales were green and covered with purple lumps, it had four fingers and three toe?s, glowing blue eyes, yellow fangs like teeth and a long forced green tongue which slithered in and out of its mouth.

It leaped into the air and flung itself downwards at Zoro who quickly drew his remaining two swords and batted it to the side it slammed into the earth and kicked back into the sky, this time it curled into a ball and launched itself like a cannon ball at Zoro who again batted it away. This time however Zoro was blasted off his feet and both combatants flew across the field.

?Well that was unexpected.? Grunted Zoro as he rose to his feet.

The demon hissed wildly and ran at Zoro.

?Its so slow.? Thought Zoro

To Zoro?s shock it suddenly burst forwards catching him off guard, its claw like hand slashed across his chest and drew blood, his reflexes saved him from having the fist punch through his chest, he had immediately pushed himself backwards and swung the Kitetsu III at the demons arm and hacked it off. Green ooze leaked form the wounded arm.

?What the hell?? thought Zoro ?I really hope it can?t regenerate.?

Lucky for Zoro it couldn?t, it howled its pain and raced at zoro who dodged easily and kicked it in the back, it fell face first into the ground.

The monster leaped into the air with its eye?s glowing a pale blue and to Zoro?s shock it fired strange beams at him from its eyes.

Zoro dodged and dodged again but the monster didn?t stop it continued its attacks and zoro continued to dodge.

?This is annoying.? Grunted zoro as he dodged another beam

Zoro continued to dodge, he stepped closer to the beast with every dodge and when he was finally in range he struck.

?BULL CHARGE!?

Zoro had placed his swords at his head like a bulls horns and then unleashed a barrage of sword strikes at the beast who was powerless to stop him, each time Zoro struck the blade drove into the creatures body and it howled in pain as the swords continued to be thrust in and out.

Zoro grinned and kicked the demon in the face sending it crashing to the ground ?I win.?

The next day the crew woke up as if nothing had happened, Zoro remained silent about the creature, he didn?t think it was worth talking about.

?Well what do you know.? Laughed Skadi ?We slept the whole night and no demon attacked us.?

?Must have been a joke.? Grunted Pucho as he ripped the letter into pieces.

Luffy grinned and called out ?Towards the port village, Let?s go!?

30 days remaining to save Ana

Morcombe

King of Kings
Chapter 22 ? Nagahana Returns

The gang had traveled the road now for a whole day after their stop at the farm.

?Just great.? Sighed Skadi ?We?re lost.?

?Can?t get lost when we don?t know where we?re going in the first place.? Said Pucho

?SHUT UP!? cried Skadi ?I want new clothes, and I need a bath, a girl isn?t like you smelly boys.?

Zoro and Pucho groaned but Luffy just continued forward swing his arms in circles.

?If I read the map correctly.? Said Pucho ?We should reach the port town by tonight.?

?But you can?t read maps.? Cried Skadi

?Relax.? Grinned Luffy ?We?ll work it out.?

?Glad someone?s care free.? Moaned Skadi

they gang continued along the countryside path until they came to a large forest.

?We go in there.? Said Skadi ?And we aint never coming back out.?

?I hear water.? Said Zoro as he walked around the forest edge and found a large river.

?We?ll go through the forest by following the river.? Laughed Pucho

?Or you could just fly us over it.? Smiled Skadi sweetly

?That would take three trips and I can?t stay transformed for too long.? Said Pucho

?Useless owl.? Groaned Skadi

The two suddenly realized that they were alone, Zoro and Luffy were gone, they spottede the two following the river.

?Hey!? cried Skadi

?Wait for us.? Yelled Pucho as they chased after Luffy and Zoro

?Luffy?? asked Zoro ?How much do you remember??

Luffy stopped to think then spoke ?I remember saving you.? He laughed ?Then we left Koby and went to sea where I got caught by a big bird that got blew up, then I fell and beat up some pirates who were chasing someone.?

?I remember you getting caught by a bird, then I met three pirates in the ocean who worked for Buggy the clown.? Started Zoro

?The red nose guy!? cried Luffy ?I remember him now.?

?Then you were in a cage and I ended up having to save you and a girl.? Said Zoro

?A girl?? asked Luffy

?Yeah.? Answered Zoro ?But I can?t remember anything about her.?

?Don?t worry you two.? Said Pucho

?You?ll get your memories back.? Grinned Skadi

The four came to a large clearing in the forest, a few logs where scattered around and the grass was knee high, the trees surrounded them on all sides and the sun shone down in the centre.

?Let?s rest here.? Said Skadi

?Zoro cut the grass.? Said Pucho

?Fine.? Sighed zoro and with a single slash he cut the grass almost to the earth.

?We need to gather food.? Said Skadi

?I?ll go.? Said Pucho ?Be back soon.? He turned into and owl and flew into the woods.

After a couple of hours they gang heard a rustling in the trees.

?Pucho back?? asked Luffy ?I?m hungry.?

A shadow ran through the woods towards them, turned and began to run around the clearing in a circle, and then another shadow appeared and gave chase to the first shadow.

?Don?t eat me!? cried the first shadow ?I?m all skin and bone, you won?t like me.?

The second shadow rose upwards revealing a long slender body, it roared forwards and slammed into the first shadow, they burst out of the trees and into the clearing.

The first shadow proved to be a human, he rolled across the clearing and slammed into a tree, the second shadow was a giant snake like creature, it had two long arms with sharp claws, a snake body that was five times the size of a normal snake, it had large jaws with sharp fangs and bright green eyes it had a strange mechanical contraption its head.

?More food.? Laughed the snake ?I am Raja Naga the master of this forest.?

?God damn snakes.? Groaned zoro ?I?m sick of them.?

?I?ll deal with this in five seconds.? Laughed luffy

Raja Naga roared towards Luffy.

?Gomu Gomu No Pistol.? Cried luffy and his fist stretched forwards to slam into Raja?s face and sent it crashing into a tree.

?Can we eat him?? asked Zoro

?Don?t know.? Grinned Luffy

?Bastard.? Groaned Raja ?What kind of human are you??

?A rubber man.? Answered Luffy sticking his finger in his mouth and pulling his cheek out.

Raja Naga had gotten up again and the mechanical contraction began to shake.

?What?s that?? asked Skadi

?This.? Grinned Raja ?Is a device that absorbs nature and transforms it into a wave of energy which I?m going to use to kill you all.?

The device began to suck up the cut grass and pull leaves from the nearby trees.

?Give it your best shot.? Laughed Luffy

?FIRE!? cried Raja and the device shot out a beam of light

?BALLOON!? cried luffy and his body inflated like a balloon, the beam shot into him and stretched his body backwards into the forest.

?WHAT!?? cried raja

?bye bye.? Laughed Luffy and he shot the beam back at raja who was enveloped.

The light cleared and Raja?s smoking body collapsed to the ground.

The human boy saw everything, he couldn?t believe his eyes, he couldn?t believe he had found the person he most desired.

?LUFFY!? he cried

Luffy turned towards him and stared then he asked ?Do I know you??

?What?? laughed the boy ?Come on Luffy stop joking around its me.?

The boy stood up and moved out of the shadows, he wore brown overalls, and had a pair of goggles around his head, but what was most strange about him was his extremely long nose.

?It?s me Usopp!? he cried

?Nope don?t know you.? Grinned Luffy

?What are you talking about?!!? shrieked Usopp ?Stop joking! Where is everyone else. Zoro you remember me right.?

Zoro looked at him and laughed ?Nope.?

Usopp stared in horror ?Can?t be.?

29 days remain to save Ana

Morcombe

King of Kings
Chapter 23 ? The Archer Strikes

?Come on Luffy!? cried Usopp ?I know you?re kidding, you have to remember me and Sanji and Nami and everyone!?

?Hmmmm?? pondered Luffy ?Now that you mention it Yassop said he had a son called Usopp.?

?THAT?S ME!!? laughed Usopp joyfully ?So you do remember me??

?Nope.? Grinned luffy ?But seeing a show you?re Yassop?s son you can come with us if you like.?

Usopp?s face frowned, he walked over to luffy, grabbed his shoulders and shook him shouting ?REMEMBER ME DAMN IT!?

As Usopp shook luffy the straw hat rubbed against Usopp?s nose and Luffy pushed him off and fell to one knee as his mind flooded with memories of Usopp but the blinding pain had burst in his head,

?DAMN IT!!!? cried luffy as the pain blocked out the memories, Luffy twisted his face and pushed through the barrier defeating it and regaining all his memories of Usopp.?

?You ok Luffy?? asked Usopp

?Yeah.? Answered Luffy ?Sorry Usopp, I remember yo now.?

?Great!? laughed Usopp

?That?s strange.? Said Zoro ?The second Luffy remembered you I did too.?

?But how?s that?? asked Usopp

?Well if I?m right then it happens when we touch the straw hat.? Answered Zoro

?Of course!? laughed Usopp ?The straw hat is our symbol, its the heart of our crew and represents the bond of our nakama.?

?Cool.? Grinned Luffy

?That?s right!? cried Usopp ?Luffy! Sanji and Nami are in danger!?

Who?? asked Luffy

?Damn it! Cried Usopp ?They?re part of our crew!?

?Ok Usopp.? Said Zoro ?Tell us what happened?

?Ok then, I woke up in the ally of a town with a large port, it was a horrible place, the whole city was a mess, it?s ruled by some bad demon guy who only allows the rich to live peacefully, the poor people are treated like garbage and most have been turned into slaves and kicked out of their home, in this horrible town I found Sanji and then after sneaking around we saw that Nami was a captive of the demon guy, she was chained up and being forced to save him so Sanji went nuts and told me to find the rest of the crew and that he? save Nami.? Huffed Usopp very quickly

?Those two are my friends?? asked Luffy

?Of course!? cried Usopp

?Then lets go save them.? Grinned Luffy

?Yeah about that.? Laughed Usopp ?When I entered this forest I kinda upset the boss of this place.?

?What do you mean?? asked Skadi as she decided to include herself

?The forest is ruled by some guy called bran but he only allows you to pass through if you pay the toll and I don?t have this worlds money so he?s kind of chasing after me, that snake thing was one of his servants.? Laughed Usopp nervously

?God damn it Usopp.? Moaned Zoro

Suddenly an arrow flew from the trees straight towards Usopp, Luffy flung out his arms and pushed Usopp aside allowing the arrow to zoom by harmlessly and stick in a tree.

?I?m guessing another minion found us.? Sighed Pucho

?Can?t we go five seconds without fighting.? Cried Skadi ?I?m still sore from fighting Licue.?

?RUN!? cried Usopp ?Let?s run away now.?

Before Luffy could say anything Usopp grabbed him and bolted into the forest leaving the others behind.

Zoro turned on his heels and sped after them calling back ?Hurry up or you?ll get left behind.?

A shocked Pucho and Skadi sped after them.

?Who?re we running from.? Called Luffy

?No idea.? Grunted Zoro

?Why are we running then?? asked Luffy

?Cause We don?t want to fight.? Cried Usopp and Skadi

Pucho stretched out his arms and they became wings, he soared up into the trees to watch for the attacker.

An arrow flew at him but he dodged it, then two arrows flew at him and again he dodged, then three, then four, every time he dodged another arrow was added, until seventeen arrows were fired, Pucho dodged all but one which got him in the middle of the wing, he crashed to the ground with his wings turning back into arms. Blood spilled form his arm.

?PUCHO!? cried Luffy

An arrow flew beyond Luffy?s cheek leaving a long fresh cut.

?Sorry guys.? Said Pucho as he rose to his feet ?I couldn?t see him anywhere.?

?We?ve gotta get that arrow out.? Said Skadi as she puklled Pucho over to the side, she raised her hand over the wound and a chill spread over it, she then pushed the arrow head out the other side of Pucho?s arm.

?OWWW!? cried Pucho

Skadi snapped the head off and pulled the arrow out.

?Note to self.? Grunted Pucho ?Avoid the arrows in future.?

Skadi laughed at this comment, she raised her hand over Pucho?s wound and an icy feeling covered it.

?Numbing the wound.? Laughed Pucho ?Thanks Skadi.?

Usopp had drawn his Kabuto and was firing random pellets in all directions.

?Where are you aiming?? asked Zoro

?Anywhere!? cried Usopp ?I?m not gonna die no way.?

Another arrow sailed by harmlessly and then Luffy?s fist stretched out and grabbed something, he pulled it towards him and slammed it into the ground.

?Found you.? Grinned Luffy

The person that rose was big muscular man, he wore a tattered grey shirt, green pants and brown boots, a large brown belt was wrapped around his fat gullet and he wore a cap over his bald head, he carried a bow with no arrows.

?Who are you?? asked Luffy

?I am Jack-O?Legs.? He answered

?Why are you attacking us?? asked Skadi

?I will stop if you pay the toll.? Replied jack

?How much?? asked Pucho

?10,000 Gilli.? Answered Jack

?You?ve got to be kidding!? laughed Skadi and Pucho ?How are we supposed to get that much.?

?I?m guessing that?s a lot.? Laughed Luffy

?So then will you pay?? asked Jack

?Sorry.? Grinned Zoro with his evil smirk ?We don?t have that amount.?

?Then you shall die.? Said Jack

Luffy cracked his knuckles ?Think you can beat me.?

Jack swung up his bow and an arrow appeared and fired.

Luffy caught it in his teeth and snapped it.

Jack stared in surprise as Luffy grinned.

Morcombe

King of Kings
Chapter 24 ? Bran?s Plan

?Impressive.? Grinned Jack with an evil look

?We don?t want to fight.? Said Luffy ?But if you don?t go away I?ll send you flying.?

Jack burst into laughter ?Lord Bran doesn?t take kindly to those who trespass in his forest, I?ll give you one more chance to pay before I kill you.?

?Do we look like we have any money at all!? cried Skadi ?It?s five against one I?m pretty sure we can beat you.?

Jack laughed again and suddenly his body separated into two, then four then eight.

?Shit.? Sighed Skadi

The eight Jack?s launched eight arrows which the gang dodged

?So that?s how he did it.? Gaped Pucho

?You?re not leaving here alive.?

Skadi, Pucho, Usopp and Zoro all stood behind Luffy who stretched his arms out at a tree in front of him, he then sprinted forwards and left his arms behind.

?What?s he doing?? asked Pucho

?No idea.? Groaned Zoro

?No he can?t be?? breathed Usopp

Jack stared at Luffy and said ?I?m over here, I thought you were gonna beat me up.?

?Change of plan.? Grinned luffy as he turned to face his friends

?OH CRAP!!!? cried Zoro

?I have a friends waiting for me, I can?t waste my time with you.? Laughed Luffy ?Bye.?

Luffy jumped of the ground and rocketed towards his friends, he stretched out his arms and they collided with them, they then flew high over the trees and crashed far away into the forest leaving Jack behind.?

?DAMN IT!!? cried Jack, he turned and raced through the forest to find them.

?DAMN IT LUFFY!!!!? screamed Usopp and Skadi

?We?ve gotta save Ana first.? Said Luffy with a determined look ?Nothing?s getting in my way before that.?

Luffy slammed into the ground with the others wrapped up in his arms, he then dropped them to the ground.

?Do that again.? Cried Skadi ?And I?ll kill you myself!?

Luffy grinned and laughed

?S-s-s-s-s-scary?..? wheezed Usopp

Zoro merely sighed and Pucho laughed at his friends reactions.

?Anyway.? Smiled Luffy adjusting his straw hat ?We?re moving towards town, lead the way Usopp.?

?Right!? laughed Usopp a she bounced to his feet let?s go.

The gang trekked through the forest for what seemed like hours until they came to a large stream.

?Is this the river we saw at the start?? asked Pucho

?No idea.? Answered Zoro

?We should follow it.? Said Skadi

?Which way?? asked Usopp

?Good.? Grinned Luffy ?I was thirsty.? And he dunked his head into the crystal clear spring.

?So they escaped you Jack?? asked a large fat man, although he looked fat his body was nothing but pure muscle, he wore a green vest and green pants, green boots. He had a tuft of orange hair on his forehead and bald the rest over, his face was baggy and looked sad, a wheel was strapped to his arm and he carried a long spear.

?The boy has the power of those devil fruit things.? Replied Jack ?Anyway Tom why don?t you try fighting them.?

?I wasn?t ordered to.? Answered Tom

?You do nothing but argue.? Sighed another voice ?The forest tells me that they are headed for the forest house, so tell them to keep them there till tomorrow, then I shall confront them myself.?

?Lord Bran!? gasped Tom and Jack ?You?re going to fight personally!?

?I may.? Grinned Bran ?If they can reach me that is.?

?Oh I see what you?re planning.? Laughed Jack ?I want that long nosed bastard!?

Sure enough Bran?s prediction came true, Luffy and co had followed the spring right to a large old fashioned house, it was overgrown with moss and weeds but there was smoke rising from the chimney.

?I smell food.? Laughed Luffy ?Let?s see if they?ll feed us!?

?We could use a place to stay tonight.? Said Skadi ?I don?t wanna sleep on the ground.?

?They?re here.? Said a female voice as she peered out the window

?The ones lord Bran said to treat to dinner and bread so that he can meet them at full strength tomorrow?? asked a male voice

?Are they really worth Lord Bran?s time?? asked the female

?Doesn?t matter Cormelian.? Said the male ?We don?t question his orders.?

?You?re such a wimp Cormoran.? Laughed Cormelian ?Fine, fine go invite them in then.?

Cormoran left the house and headed towards the gang

The gang looked at the strange Cormoran.

Cormoran was a very tall man, he had a dopy looking face and bright yellow eye?s with black pupils, he wore a brown hood and a blue boots, pants and shirt, his arms were huge stretching down almost to his ankles.

?You?re huge!? cried Luffy as he craned his neck upwards to look at Cormoran

?Yeah.? Smiled Cormoran showing great big yellow teeth ?I get told that a lot, you?re travelers correct, come in and rest at my home, you must be tired and hungry from your journey and I love hearing of travelers adventures.?

?Wow thanks.? Smiled Luffy a she followed Cormoran into the house, the rest followed after Zoro lagging behind a bit at the back.

They entered into a large sitting room with a couple of chairs and desks, a woman was standing in the middle. She unlike her husband was short and stumpy, she hair was bunches and she worse similar clothes to Cormoran except they were green.

?Hello my name is Cormelian.? She smiled

And so the gang were treated to a meal and a soft bed little knowing of what would happen the next day.

28 days remain to save Ana

Morcombe

King of Kings
Chapter 25 ? Pucho vs. Cormoran

Luffy and co awoke the next day to a completely empty house.

?What?s going on?? asked Skadi

?Where?d those two people go?? Asked Usopp

?I knew it was a trap.? Sighed Zoro as he gave a mighty yawn

?if you knew then you should have SAID SOMETHING!!? screamed Skadi

?Calm down!? cried Pucho

?It?s not like we can?t get out.? Laughed Luffy as he opened the front door and wandered out.

Luffy yelped in surprise and the others raced out to see what was wrong.

Luffy lay on the ground, a cut on his arm and an arrow stuck in the house wall.

Jack stood before them with his bow and arrow.

?You again.? Grinned Zoro as he drew a sword ?This time we?ll fight you.?

But just as Zoro went to move a large arm smacked him to the side.

Cormoran and Cormelian appeared beside Jack before Tom arrived.

?Who are you guys?? asked Pucho

?We are the great Lord Bran?s followers.? Grinned Cormelian ?We rule this forest and you guys haven?t paid the toll.?

?This is a stupid reason to cause a fight.? Moaned Skadi ?It?s not like we are causing you any trouble.?

?Yeah.? Laughed Tom ?But if we let you pass then everyone will think they can come and go as they please.?

?I?m ending this.? Said Luffy ?You are annoying and I?m sending you all flying!?

?I like you Monkey D. Luffy.? Said Bran as he emerged from the trees ?I heard you beat Genii, you?ve earned my respect so I propose this, we have five and you have five, how about we do one on one battles and the first one to three wins, you win and we let you pass to the city, we win and you die.?

Bran was a giant man, his physic was pure muscle, he wore long purple robes, a blue cape and blue gloves.

?Wow you look stupid.? Laughed Luffy

Bran?s small face twisted in anger, his long black beard blew in the wind.

?Ok.? Said Zoro ?How does this work??

?Simple.? Smiled Jack ?I fight that long nosed man first.?

?What!? cried Usopp ?No way!?

?I?ll go first.? Said Pucho ?I owe you some payback Jack for shooting me with an arrow.?

?I have no interest in you.? Sighed Jack ?I wish to pit my archery skills against the long nose man who is a sharpshooter like me.?

?It?s a matter of pride.? Said Pucho ?OK I get it, but seeing as ho Usopp doesn?t want to fight yet, I?ll go first.?

Jack looked at Usopp ?I?ll prove that I?m the greatest archer.?

Usopp Grinned to himself ?Luffy and Zoro will definitely win and as long a sPucho or Skadi win then I won?t have to fight.?

?OK.? Said Bran ?Who wants to go first??

?I?ll fight the owl man.? Said Cormoran ?It?s been so long since I?ve fought a worthy opponent.?

?Hope you can make it interesting.? Laughed Pucho

?If you lose Pucho then I?ll reve?? started Cormoran but Pucho silenced him with a punch to the jaw.

Cormoran grunted as Pucho whispered angrily ?Does everyone know who I am!??

Cormoran asked ?I know a lot, I gather information for Bran, I watched everything on the snowy mountains.?

?How?d you know where we were?? asked Pucho surprised

?The one who took over the port town asked us to dispose of you before you became a problem to the great demon, Bran never really bothers with useless travelers like you guys but beating Genii changed everything.?

?Ok then.? Said Pucho ?I?ll have to kill you quickly then.?

Cormoran swung his large arms at Pucho and slammed them into his chest.

Pucho wheezed and skidded across the ground slamming into a tree

?Nice.? Coughed Pucho as he rose to his feet.

The ground beneath Pucho began to glow and his flaming red spear emerged.

?COOOOL!? cried Luffy ?I didn?t know you could do that!?

Pucho swung it around with expert timing and took his stance, then he kicked of the ground and was on Cormoran in a flash he swung the spear straight down at Cormoran?s chest.

Cormoran amazingly caught it and his hands went up in flames, he showed no reaction to this.

?Don?t you feel pain?? asked a shocked Pucho

?Pain is a useless emotion which holds us back, It only exists in our minds, if we block it out it?s like nothing is happening.? Answered Cormoran

?Idiot.? Grinned Pucho ?Pain alerts us to danger.?

Pucho jumped and landed on Cormoran?s shoulders, pulled his spear out of Cormoran?s hands and aimed it at his head.

Cormoran merely swung his arm and batted Pucho off him, Pucho flew into the air and to avoid falling transformed into an owl, clutching his spear in his talons.

?Ok.? Thought Pucho ?I need a plan.?

To everyone?s surprise Cormoran suddenly leaped upwards soaring towards Pucho.

?NO WAY!? cried Pucho

Cormoran was now above Pucho and he landed on his back, grabbed his wings and snapped them.

Pucho screeched in pain a she plummeted towards the earth and slammed head first into the ground.

Pucho transformed back into his human form and lay defeated.

?One nil to us.? Smiled Bran

?Pucho lost?? asked a shocked Luffy

?Whose next?? asked Bran

?Guess it?s my turn.? Grinned Zoro ?Who?s fighting me??

Skadi and Usopp removed Pucho from the battlefield to tend to his now broken arms.

Tom stepped up to face Zoro, he twirled his spear in one hand and smiled.

Morcombe

King of Kings
Chapter 26 ? Zoro vs. Tom

The stream was peaceful and still and unknown to everyone a pair of eyes watched the events unfolding before them.

Zoro stood face to face with Tom, the gang had to win three out of five matches and unfortunately Pucho lost to Cormoran.

?I?ll need to even this up.? Grinned Zoro

?You?ll fail just like you?re friend, I?m stronger than Cormoran.? Grinned Tom

?We?ll see.? Grinned Zoro

?Time to BEGIN!!? roared Tom as he raced at an amazing speed towards Zoro who swung a single sword at Tom, they flew by one another and halted a few feet apart.

?Your fast.? Smiled Tom as he turned around and saw a large cut on Zoro?s shoulder ?But it looks like am faster.?

?You think so?? asked Zoro ?You missed something.?

Tom was shocked to find his cheek was cut and blood ran down the side of his face.

?When did you?? asked Tom ?You?re better than I thought, I better up my game.?

Tom drew his spear back and kicked into the ground, it broke as he flung himself forward aiming the spear blade at Zoro?s neck, Zoro pulled himself back and felt the air slash his cheek, he kicked backwards and escaped Tom?s range as a large cut appeared on his cheek to match Tom?s

?Well well.? Smiled Zoro ?You weren?t lying about upping your game.?

?Of course not.? Smiled Tom ?I love fighting worthy opponents and I feel you have the potential to pose a serious challenge so I?m gonna draw it out of you.?

?No playing around.? Said Bran coldly ?Kill him quickly Tom.?

?Oh well.? Sighed Tom ?Guess we better end this soon.?

?Will you?? asked Zoro as he crossed all three of his swords ?Let?s see you beat my Santoryu.?

Zoro drove forwards calling ?ONI GIRI!!?

The three blades connected with Tom?s torso and slashed across as Zoro flew past him.

Three large bloody cuts exploded across Tom?s chest, Tom?s eyes snapped open in shock and pain and blood flew from his mouth as he coughed.

?It?s over.? Sighed Zoro

?You think?? laughed Tom as he turned to Zoro, his muscles began to pulse and they closed over the wounds stopping the bleeding.

?No way!? laughed Zoro ?I gotta learn that.?

Tom was gone, he appeared behind Zoro and aimed for the head.

?He?s so big yet so fast!? snapped Zoro as he spun around and knocked the spear of course with his Kitetsu then with his Shuusui he slashed across Tom?s body again but again the wound was stopped buy his muscles.

Zoro leaped away as his other shoulder exploded as a large cut spread across and blood soaked his white shirt.

?It?s impossible for you to defeat me.? Smiled Tom ?And I?m still not fighting you seriously.?

Zoro dove forwards and aimed his swords under Tom?s neck but found Tom?s wheel that was strapped to his arm intercept, he spun the wheel rapidly and all three swords were flung away, Zoro stumbled backwards and fell as Tom jumped into the air and crashed down onto him.

Zoro coughed blood as his body was crushed beneath Tom?s weight.

?Two nil.? Said Tom

?I thought you would put up a better fight straw hat.? Laughed Bran ?But here you?re friends are falling one by one.?

Bran turned and strolled towards the stream were he was shocked to find a pair of eyes.

?What are you doing here?? he asked

A quiet, husky voice spoke to him ?The great demon lord has sent me to see how well Luffy fares against you, after Papa told us he beat Genii he?s caught the masters interest.?

?So the weakling has drawn the interest of not only the great demon lord himself but the four generals.? Laughed Bran ?You four won?t get a chance to fight as we?re going to win.?

?Tom will lose Bran.? Said the water demon ?He can?t beat Zoro.?

?What are you talking about?? asked Bran ?Zoro has already lost.?

Bran turned to point but saw that Zoro was back on his feet with a bandana tied around his head and his three swords back in position.

?No way.? Said Bran ?That?s unbelievable.?

?The real fight is about to begin.? Laughed the demon

Luffy?s fist rocketed towards the stream and punched the demon right between the eyes but only broke through water.

?Idiot.? Laughed the demon ?You can?t hit me when I?m in water, my water elemental warriors will kill you once you reach the city so hurry and up and deal with Bran straw hat I?ll await your arrival.?

?So that?s the demon who?s took over the city?? asked Luffy

?No.? said Bran ?His five water warriors are there but there is still some one more dangerous, I?ll tell you everything if you beat me.?

?I won?t need to.? Laughed Luffy ?Cause Zoro, Usopp and Skadi are going to win.?

Zoro was back on his feet and Tom was ready to fight.

?Shall we continue?? asked Tom

?Let?s go!? cried Zoro

Tom struck first lashing out with his spear, Zoro dodged all of the blows and aimed his Kitetsu at Tom?s head, Tom raised his shield and blocked the blow, then he spun the wheel rapidly and continued to spin it faster and faster, a large whirlwind burst forwards and drove into Zoro?s stomach and sent him flying backwards, he slammed into a tree, the whirlwind burst forwards driving into Zoro once more and snapping the tree in two, Zoro skidded along the ground and smashed against a second tree.

?Vortex Blaster.? Smiled Tom ?Only Lord Bran has ever survived it more than once.?

?Guess that makes me the second then.? Coughed Zoro as he spat blood and wiped his mouth ?That?s some attack.?

?I?m surprised Roronoa Zoro, I thought for sure that would kill you.?

?Almost.? Laughed Zoro ?But I?m not gonna die here.?

?Time to end this ZORO!!!? cried Tom as he began to spin the wheel again.

?ONI GIRI!? cried Zoro as he drove through the oncoming vortex and slashed through Tom?s body, before tom could do anything Zoro spun around and planted his sword through the back of Tom?s skull, it came bursting through his forehead and then was quickly withdraw.

A shocked Tom stumbled forwards, blood pouring down his face ?Damn.? He fell flat on his face and moved no more.

?IMPOSSIBLE!!!!? Roared Bran

?Told you.? Laughed the water demon

?One each.? Grinned Zoro.?

Days to save Ana: 28

Morcombe

King of Kings
Chapter 27 ? The Courage of Usopp the Man!

?TOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!? screamed Jack ?How dare you kill my greatest rival Zoro!?

Jack whipped out his bow and rained down over one hundred arrows in an instant, Zoro was helpless as the all barraged down upon him, luckily as each was about to strike they exploded and landed harmlessly in pieces.

?WHO?!? snapped Jack

Usopp had whipped out his Kabuto and had fired no less than one hundred pellets.

?How the hell did you do that?? asked Jack

?I?ve no idea.? Laughed Usopp ?Instinct I guess.?

Jack?s face twisted in anger and he split into several Jack?s all his arrows pointed at Usopp.

?Hey come on!? cried Usopp ?Let?s talk about this.?

?No way in hell.? Snapped Jack as he fired.

Usopp dodged frantically the only wounds he as receiving were scrapes across his skin.

?I hate you long nose.? Sighed Jack ?NOW STOP DODGING!!!?

Jack fired several more arrows at Usopp who dove to the ground and let the arrows sail over him.

?Damn it.? Thought Usopp ?We need tow in so we can save Sanji and Nami.?

?You pathetic.? Laughed Jack ?You?re completely useless.?

Usopp?s body which had been shaking violently suddenly stopped, he lay there motionless.

?Giving up?? asked Jack as he walked over to Usopp

?NO WAY!? cried Usopp as he dove upwards with a dial in his hand ?IMPACT!?

The blow exploded on Jack?s face and broke his nose, he went crashing backwards into the ground.

Jack rolled into his knees and coughed blood on the ground ?W-what? kind of?weapon is that?? he breathed

Usopp smiled ?Impact.? He said ?A weapon from sky island.?

?COOOL!? cried Luffy ?I wanna go to sky island.?

?You?ve been!? cried Usopp

?I have?? pondered Luffy a she stared at Usopp

Usopp groaned and at the last moment saw an arrow at te corner of his eye, luckily with his quick and sudden reflexes he dodged it.

?CHEATER!!? cried Usopp ?Don?t attack when I?m not ready!?

?This is a battle.? Said Jack ?Don?t take you?re eyes of your opponent.?

Usopp pointed his index finger high into the sky and called ?DON?T DARE TALK TO USOPP THE MAN LIKE THAT!!!!?

Jack laughed ?Or you?ll do what.?

?I have 8,000 followers at my beck and call you fool.? Laughed Usopp ?All ready to attack on my signal.?

?Yeah.? Sighed Jack ?Sure you do, you just spent all of yesterday running away from Raja when you could of had your 8,000 followers fight him for you. So as you can see I know you?re lying.?

?Damn it!? snapped Usopp ?Fine but you forced me to do this.?

Usopp spun around in a circle and drew out from somewhere his ?5 Ton? Hammer, he planted the impact dial on its side and grinned ?Ready for round 2??

Jack stared in awe ?5 TONS!!!?

Usopp grinned ?He?s buying it!? Usopp burst into laughter ?Run now or I?ll crush you!?

Jack whipped up his bow and fired multiple arrows, Usopp swung the hammer and all the arrow struck the impact dial.

?No effect!? cried Jack ?Then it really is 5 tons!?

?Of course!? laughed Usopp as he ran at Jack spinning the hammer in his hand, he swung it straight into Jack?s chest and the impact dial exploded cracking his ribs. Jack flew backwards, blood escaping his mouth and his nose bleeding, he slammed against a tree and slumped top the ground.

Usopp lay flat on his back his hammer in pieces ?Did I win?? he asked

A loud yell answered Usopp, Usopp sat bolt up to see a blank eyed Jack staring wildly at him ?YOU!? he roared ?BASTARD!!!?

Usopp bounced to feet and took several steps backwards, he was shaking from head to toe.

?You will die!? hissed jack

?Damn it.? Laughed Usopp in disbelief ?How the hell is he still standing, what do I do now??

Jack split into several and surrounded Usopp.

?Oh no, oh no, oh no!? cried Usopp

Jack?s arrows suddenly lit aflame and he smiled wickedly.

Usopp laughed ?I?m gonna win now!?

Jack roared with laughter ?And how do you plan on winning??

Usopp whipped out a dial ?With this.? He grinned

Jack sighed and unleashed his arrows, Usopp using his best moves dodged them all and managed to get several to hit the dial.

6 arrows were planted in the dial but they quickly fell to the ground, no longer aflame.

?You?re only skill appears to be dodging.? Sighed Jack ?But you?ll tire out eventually.?

Usopp had placed the dial in Kabuto ?Prepare to die!?

Jack stared at Usopp.

?Catch!? cried Usopp and he fired the dial at Jack who spread out his hand, the button on the top of the dial pushed into Jack?s palm as he gripped it tightly, then its power activated, flames spewed forth from the dial and engulfed jack, his body quickly being consumed by the fire.

?AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!? screamed Jack in pain ?YOU BASTARD!!!?

Jack sped for the stream but the water demon rose up from the depths spread out his palm and fire a ball of water at Jack?s feet, Jack?s feet were put out of fire but it also knocked him of balance and the flames continued to consume his upper body.

Jack let out one last scream before becoming quiet and still.

Before the fire could spread and destroy the forest the water demon flung out both his hand s and flung a massive ball of water down onto Jack, the water quickly put out the fire.

?Two one Bran.? Laughed the demon ?Now what will you do??

Bran clenched his fists and stared at Luffy in anger ?I?m going to have to fight now.?

Luffy grinned and cracked his knuckles.

Cormelian stepped forward as did Skadi.

?Guess its our turn.? Smiled Cormelian

?Sorry.? Replied Skadi ?But you?re no match for me.?

Morcombe

King of Kings
Chapter 28 ? Skadi, the Ice Queen

Skadi took a small bottle of milk from her bag and threw it at Pucho who caught it in his beak.

?Drink it.? She smiled ?I spent two hours last night getting milk from Audu, I had a feeling that these two couldn?t be trusted so I came prepared.?

?Clever.? Laughed Cormelian ?Guess I?ll just have to force you to use that liquid up.?

Skadi smiled and removed her helmet ?Transform!?

The helmet transformed into a giant bull cow like creature with blazing red eyes and green smoke puffing from its nostrils.

?What is that thing?? asked Cormelian ?It?s like a hybrid of a cow and a bull.?

?It was one of two gifts from my father.? Smiled Skadi ?I?m just gonna have it mess you up a little.?

?You little bitch.? Snarled Cormelian ?I?ll kill you.?

Cormelian drove her hands into the ground and pulled up two large chunks of earth, she laughed and threw them at Skadi who quickly jumped to the side, the earth crashed into the ground an inch away from Skadi who was knocked of her feet and landed on her butt.

?Ow.? Moaned Skadi ?That was sore.?

Cormelian laughed and then grinned, she stuck her hands into thye ground once more and this time pulled out two large backs filled with rocks and stones.

?You kept that underground?? asked Skadi ?Why on earth would you keep that underground, its totally pointless.?

Cormelian face flash with anger ?DIE!!?

Cormelian launched several stones at Skadi who quickly drew her dagger and rose it into the air ?FREEZE!? the rocks quickly turned into ice cubes and fell harmlessly to the floor.?

Cormelian hissed and suddenly her eyes snapped open, blood splattered the ground and she was lifted of her feet.

Audu had skewered Cormelian threw the back and she was now hanging from its horns.

?B-b-b-ack s-stabber?.? She breathed

?All?s fair in love and war.? Smiled Skadi

?F-fine? then?? hissed Cormelian as he gripped the bull?s horns and lifted herself of them, she fell to the ground and Audu taking its chance ran across her back.

Cormelian screamed in pain.

?Told you.? Smiled Skadi sweetly ?You can?t beat me.?

Skadi?s dagger began to glow an icy blue and she aimed the tip at Cormelian.

Cormelian had stumbled to her feet ?Give? it your? best shot? bitch.?

?ICICLE SPEAR!?

a huge spear of ice burst from the tip of the dagger and launched itself towards Cormelian who was helpless, the spear was inches away when a long lanky arm smashed into it and split it in two, Cormoran had stepped in to save his wife.

?I?ll fight you now.? Said Cormoran

?Doesn?t matter who I fight.? Smiled Skadi ?None of you can beat me.?

?Why is she suddenly so confident?? asked Usopp

?was she that strong on the mountains?? asked Zoro

?Not that I knew of.? Answered Pucho who thanks to Audu?s milk was completely healed.

?That dagger is interesting.? Said Zoro ?How does it generate powers of Ice??

Luffy grinned ?Doesn?t matter, as long as she wins, then we can go save everyone.?

Skadi aimed the dagger at the ground and an icy wind sailed over the ground turning it into ice.

?Ready.? Smiled Skadi as she leaped onto the ice and began to skate everywhere, her dagger continuously turning more of the ground to ice as she sped along.

Cormelian and Cormoran were eventually surrounded by ice on all sides.

?What is she doing?? asked Cormelian

Cormoran closed his eyes and concentrated, Skadi was inches away preparing to attack when Cormoran swung his huge arm at her and caught her squarely in the chest, she flew backwards and skidded along the ice.

?I will not allow you to harm my wife.? Hissed Cormoran

Skadi jumped to her feet and began to skate around quickly again, soon she was nothing but a blur.

?Damn it.? Hissed Cormoran

Skadi shit across and slashed her dagger across Cormoran?s chest, his blood spilled to the ground as a deep cut emerged.

?Cormoran!? cried Cormelian with a sound of fear

Cormelian launched several rocks at Skadi who dodged them all and vanished upon the ice.

?Why didn?t she do this against Licue.? Sighed zoro ?I was actually worried about her then.?

Skadi called out ?I didn?t know how to.?

?Then why do you know now?? asked Zoro

?No idea.? She called ?Its kind of like the dagger told me.?

?How on earth does that make sense?? Cried Usopp

Skadi laughed and continued her attacks, Cormoran couldn?t dodge a single one nad soon his body was covered in cuts.

?ICICLE SPEAR!!? she cried

A large spear of ice fired from the tip of her dagger and drove itself into Cormoran?s chest, he gasped in surprise and groaned in pain as blood filled his mouth, he coughed and tore the spear from his body, blood spilling onto the ice.

?Damn it.? He hissed as he fell to his knees, he looked at Cormelian with an apologetic look and then he fell, his face smashing into the ice causing it to crack.

?Okay!? laughed Skadi ?I win.?

Pucho outstretched his hands and his flaming spear emerged, he swung it over his head sending out a wave of heat that melted Skadi?s ice.

?HEY!? snapped Skadi ?I wasn?t done skating.?

Pucho raised the spear out in front and a small fireball began to form.

?Hurry up.? Sighed Cormelian ?Without Cormoran my life is meaningless.

?Sorry.? Sighed Pucho ?You should have just let us pass through the forest peacefully.?

?I?m like an Ice Queen smiled Skadi as she jogged back over to join the gang.

Pucho fired the fireball which engulfed Cormelian and burned her to ash.

Bran roared his fury while the water demon howled its laughter.

Bran slammed his fist straight into the ground causing ti to break apart.

?We won three one.? Grinned Luffy ?Now tell us everything you know.?

Bran burst into laughter ?It would be pointless to tell you anything, Cause I?m going to kill you all!?

Bran cracked his knuckles and stared at Luffy

?Let?s do it then.? Smiled luffy as he prepared to fight

Morcombe

King of Kings
Chapter 29 ? Luffy vs. Bran

Luffy raced at Bran flinging his arms behind him, he then flung his head forwards.

A stunned Bran took a head butt to the face before luffy closed in and snapped his arms forwards ?GOMU GOMU NO BAZOOKA!?

Luffy?s fists drove into Bran?s stomach and sent him slamming into the ground a few feet away.

The water demon howled his laughter at Bran?s beating ?Monkey D. Luffy, You are entertaining, I?m looking forward to your arrival in Port Town.?

?He won?t reach port town.? Snarled Bran wiping a trail of blood from his lip

The water demon simply grinned.

Bran slammed his fists into the ground, tore up the earth and tossed a large chunk at Luffy whose legs twisted in a spring like fashion and propelled him upwards to avoid.

Bran?s eyes followed him and he launched another large chunk of earth upwards at Luffy who took the blow full on.

The earth fell and crashed back into the ground crushing Luffy beneath.

?It?s over.? Grinned Bran

The earth clod shook and Luffy?s fist came bursting through, he then came rocketing outwards towards Bran and slammed head first into his opponents torso.

Bran gasped for air as he sailed backwards and slammed into a tree.

Luffy landed on his feet and grinned ?I don?t die that easy.?

Bran stared at Luffy and grinned, he got to his feet and grabbed the tree behind him, he then pulled it from its roots and swung it about like a staff.

?Wow.? Grinned Luffy as he jumped above a swing tree, Bran slashed wildly at Luffy who continued to dodge, he then landed on the tree and sped towards Bran.

?Gomu Gomu No WHIP!!? cried Luffy as he swung his leg in a whip like fashion and slammed it into Bran?s chest, Bran coughed a little nad grabbed Luffy?s leg thus dropping the tree, he proceed to swing Luffy above his head before slamming him down into the ground.

Bran grabbed Luffy by his hair and raised him up to his face and head butted him.

Luffy groaned as Bran then slammed his fist into the rubber man?s face, he tried again but this time Luffy caught his fist and used all his strength to crush it.

Bran roared his rage and pulled back, he and Luffy split apart and stood facing one another, hatred flaring up in Bran?s eyes while a smirk appeared on Luffy?s face.

Luffy and Bran clashed once more, there powerful fists slamming into each other?s cheeks, they swung again with their free fists and landed a double uppercut sending both off their feet, through the air and landing hard on the ground.

?Damn brat.? Snarled Bran as he wiped a trail of blood from his mouth.

?You?re really strong.? Grinned Luffy

Bran grabbed a chunk of earth and began to break it apart and formed it into a large sword of earth.

?COOL!!? cried Luffy in amazement ?That?s awesome!?

Bran held a long slender brown sword, he swung it at a nearby tree which halved in two and crashed into the ground.

?That?s so scary!? cried Usopp

?Will Luffy be ok against someone wielding a sword?? asked a worried Skadi

?Of course.? sighed Zoro

Pucho looked at Luffy then at Bran ?Don?t lose Luffy.?

?Gomu Gomu No!? cried Luffy a she charged at Bran

?Idiot!? cried Bran ?I?m going to split you in two!?

Bran swung the sword at Luffy who jumped into the air and drove both his legs down at Bran.

?SPEAR!? cried the rubber man as his feet came crashing down into Bran?s left shoulder and crushed his collarbone.

Bran yelled in pain and swung the sword at Luffy slashing him across the stomach and splitting his clothes.

?ARRRGGGH!? cried Luffy as he clutched his stomach as blood flowed from the wound ?Damn it.?

?This is when you die brat.? Smiled Bran evil as he held his injured shoulder

Luffy stood up and raised his arm, with his other hand he gripped his elbow and began to swing his arm from the elbow around.

?What are you doing?? asked Bran a she watched Luffy?s arm swing around over their heads in a circle.

?This is when our fight ends.? Answered Luffy ?Gomu Gomu No!?

Bran gripped his sword and rushed at Luffy who let lose his arm and called ?FLAIL!!!?

Luffy?s fists snapped forwards and slammed straight into Bran?s face and crushed his nose pushing the bone back into his head.

Bran cried in pain as his nose bone drove its way into his brain, he gasped a little before stumbling forwards, he dropped the sword which stuck into the ground and broke apart.

Bran looked at Luffy who had fallen to hi knees ?This can?t be.? He said as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fell face first into the ground.

?You did it!? cried Skadi with Joy

?Told you Luffy would win.? Said Zoro

?What about him?? asked Pucho as he pointed at the floating mass of water

?I forgot about him!? cried Usopp ?Go away demon!?

?Relax.? Laughed the demon ?I have no intention of doing battle with you here.?

?Why not.? Asked Zoro suspiciously

?You have all just had very hard fight, to kill you now while you?re all exhausted would have no meaning and would ruin my pride as a warrior, we shall fight once you reach Port City, just head east.?

With that the water demon fell into the spring and vanished.

?Ok.? Said Luffy ?We?ll rest the night here and head out in the morning.?

?Good idea.? Said Pucho ?We can use that house of Cormoran?s to rest in.?

?Let?s go guys.? smiled Luffy ?We?re going to need all our strength tomorrow.?

?For once he?s right.? Laughed Zoro

?We?ve gotta find Sanji and Nami too.? said Usopp

?Looks like we?ve got our work cut out for us.? smiled Skadi

END OF ARC 3

Morcombe

King of Kings
Port City Arc

Chapter 30 ? Outside Port City

The gang stood atop a large cliff, they could now see Port City, it sat on the edge of the sea and had a few very large ships docked at the port.

This city was however unusual, the sea surrounded the city like a moat to an ancient castle, and sure enough the city was surrounded by an ancient castle like wall. In the centre of the city was a long black tower like structure which lead up to a platform. The content on this large platform could not be seen but another long tower structure soared upwards from it and up above the clouds.

The Clouds above the city were dark and lightning lit up the sky while thunder roared his fury, rain fell down upon the city as well as the gang.

?Oh great.? Sighed Zoro ?Rain.?

?We?ll be in the city soon enough.? Said Pucho ?We?ll take shelter there.?

Luffy and company headed down the steep rocky hillside towards the city.

As they trooped through the muddy grass a shadow sped by them, this shadow leaped into the air and dove towards the ground, he wielded some sort of weapon as he drove it into the earth as he landed.

?What is that?? asked Skadi with interest

The shadowed figure was suddenly surrounded by several more shadowed figures, he swung his weapon at the oncoming shadows nad removed all their heads from their bodies. Whatever had just been killed began to melt away to dust.

The shadow looked at the gang, turned away and sped towards the city.

?Looks like things will be interesting in this city.? Grinned Zoro

?This place is a nightmare.? Said Usopp ?It?s full of monsters and stuff.?

A Large courtyard covered by a large stain glass roof, inside this courtyard was many beautiful plants that surrounded a huge water fountain. A Young woman sat at this fountain peering into the water. She was waiting for someone, she was waiting for the boss of the water elementals.

At last two dark eyes appeared in the water before a large bubble emerged out of the fountain and burst on the floor, the water demon from the forest smiled at the woman.

?Welcome back Wedo.? She smiled

?I was only gone for two days.? Grinned Wedo ?Poor Wata, did you miss me??

?Of course I did.? She smiled and wrapped her arms around Wedo?s neck

?As much as I love to spend time with you.? Said Wedo ?I must meet with Eshu.?

?You?re no fun.? Pouted the woman and she skipped off towards a large stain glass door at the end of the courtyard ?Father is expecting you.?

Wata pushed the door open and Wedo entered a large chamber where a small being was surrounded by books.

?What are you doing Eshu?? asked Wedo

?Research.? Answered Eshu ?I?m going to get rid of that darned Monkey once and for all.?

?Yes well Luffy and his friends will arrive outside of town in about an hour.? Said Wedo

?Really.? Grinned Eshu ?The rubber boy who defeated Genii.?

?He beat Bran two days ago as well.? Said Wedo

?Really!? shrieked Eshu ?Amazing, this boy will truly be fun to play with, but the question is, is he and his friends worthy enough to reach me.?

?No one has ever reached you in this chamber.? Sighed Wedo ?It?s rather boring when everything is predictable but this group makes me wonder.?

?Why are they coming here anyway?? asked Eshu

?They need a boat to reach the great lord?s island to save some girl.? Replied Wedo ?Also it would appear that of my elementals has turned an old friend of his into a slave on the 2nd tier.?

?Well with this new group, Monkey and that blonde haired guy, things may get exciting.? grinned Eshu ?I haven?t had this much fun in years, I do hope they provide me with great entertainment.?

?It?s amazing that Luffy beat Bran and Genii, perhaps we should be careful.? Said eshu before he burst into laughter ?Amazing, I?ve never anticipated a battle so much.?

Wedo grinned and left the chamber.

Luffy and the gang arrived at the moat.

?How do we get across?? asked Luffy

?Skadi could freeze the water and we could walk across.? Said Ussop

?Cool.? Grinned Luffy as he turned towards Skadi

?Or Pucho could fly us across.? Said Zoro

?I?ll give it a go first.? Said Skadi, she walked towards the waters edge and placed her hand over the water then released her icy powers, the ice spread ought over the water before cracking and sinking to the depths.

?Damn it.? Snapped Pucho ?I really hate this.?

Pucho transformed into his owl form and Luffy immediately jumped on his back yelling ?Let?s fly!?

?This is so degrading.? Sighed Pucho a she took flight over the moat, they landed 50 feet away on the other side of the moat.

?That was so cool.? Grinned Luffy

Luffy never noticed the nearby rock get swallowed by the earth or the stones scattered around bounce from side to side.

Pucho sped back across the water to get the others and as Luffy was left along a huge beast burst out from the earth scattering large chunks of land around.

Luffy stared in amazement as he looked up at a gigantic snake like beast with blazing red eyes, cobra like head and a long pointed tongue, it had four huge fangs and a strange mist leaked out of its mouth, flecks of gold were scattered across it?s green shell that covered its back.

?Oh crap.? Sighed Luffy ?Another one.?

The giant snake monster roared and the vibrations shattered nearby rocks.

?Maybe I should run away.? Laughed Luffy nervously.

Across the water the rest of the gang were panicking.

?LUFFY?S GONNA GET EATEN!!!!? screamed Usopp

?What are we gonna do!? cried Skadi ?We?ve got to get across fast.?

Pucho sped up and quickly arrived at the gang where Zoro jumped on his back and he gripped Usopp?s arms in his talons and sped back towards Luffy and the giant snake.

?Oh fine leave me behins ? sighed Skadi, she grabbed her dagger drew it and raised it, she closed her eyes and a small platform of ice formed on the water, she stepped on it and using her icy powers to steer headed towards the others.

Two icy blue eyes stirred from the bottom of the moat, something was trying to cross his water, he saw the small platform and sped upwards towards it.

The being burst from the water creating several waves that pushed Skadi back a few meters.

?What now.? Snapped Skadi as a being appeared before her in a water bubble.

Morcombe

King of Kings
Chapter 31 ? Guardians of the City

The Snake lunged at Luffy who leaped into the air to dodge, the beast burrowed into the earth leaving a large hole.

?I?m getting tired of all these dumb monsters.? Sighed Luffy as he touched down on the ground.

The Beast burst out of the earth again, Luffy spun around stretching out his mighty fist and smashing into the creature?s jaw.

The Beast fell to the ground causing it to tremor, Pucho, Zoro and Usopp then arrived.

?Hey guys.? Grinned Luffy ?Where?s Skadi??

?I?m going to get her now.? Answered Pucho

A loud screamed came from the water, the gang spun around to see Skadi being dragged underwater.

?AH SKADI!!? screamed Luffy ?What do I do I can?t swim!?

?My swords are too slow underwater.? Grumbled Zoro

?I?m too tired.? Moaned Pucho as he sat down

They looked at Usopp

?What can I possibly do?? asked Usopp ?it?s like these things are guarding the city.?

?Forget it.? Snapped Zoro and he dove into the moat

?Wow he?s brave.? Said Usopp

Suddenly a large green tail slammed into Usopp?s side sending him crashing into the ground several feet away.

?What the-? started Luffy but the tail swung at him and slammed him in the stomach, Luffy gripped tightly and landed on his feet, he then used all his strength to pull the monster towards him and land another powerful punch on it?s face, however being so lose to the beast allowed the strange mist to come into contact with him and he suddenly felt weak and sleepy.

The snake loomed over the three and hissed.

?We?re so screwed.? Screamed Usopp a she sat bolt upright.?

?You?re full of comfort.? Sighed Pucho as he rose to his feet and drew his spear from a flaming hole in the ground ?This thing is blocking our way and guard or no guard he?s going down.?

?You?re going to fight that thing!? screeched Usopp ?No way!?

Pucho raised his spear over his head and drove it into the ground, he propelled himself upwards to wards the beasts face and launched a fireball into its mouth.

The snake swallowed the fireball and its body began to glow a pale red before it exploded to bits.

?Wow that?s gross.? Laughed Luffy

?He?s not human.? Said Usopp

Pucho landed on the ground grinning.

Skadi quickly looked around as something sped towards her slamming into her side, then again into her back, it continued to slam itself into her body.

?What am I going to do?? wondered Skadi ?I?ve got to do something and fast.?

The monster slammed into her stomach and she doubled over coughing, she quickly headed for the surface for air but the beast grabbed her ankles and dragged her back down.

?I?m going to drown!? she panicked ?I don?t wanna die.?

She suddenly found her self bursting out of the water before splashing back down, she splashed about on the surface trying to gain some composure while taking in large gulps of precious air.

?Annoying bastard.? Snarled the monster

Zoro grinned at the monster and headed towards the surface.

He burst upwards a few feet away from Skadi.

?Thank you Zoro.? Smiled Skadi ?I owe you.?

The monster came out of the water and faced the two.

?You are the group following Monkey D. Luffy correct?? it asked

?Yeah.? Answered Zoro ?So what??

?We the five water warriors have been given strict orders to kill you on sight.? It smiled.

The demon was a deep colour of blue with pale white eye?s, it?s arms were like that of a human but it had no hands, it had crab like claws instead, it?s legs were only separated from the knees down, it had a bald head and sharp pointy teeth.

?Your one of those guy?? gasped Skadi in shock

?Indeed I am, I may not look like much but I am very strong, although the other four are stronger than me.? Said the Demon ?I am simply known as Sea.?

?Ok then sea.? Grinned Zoro ?I?m going to kill you.?

?No Zoro.? Said Skadi quickly ?You can?t use swords underwater, you?ll lose, I?ll fight him.?

Skadi raised her dagger and it began to glow, the glow surrounded her and she vanished in a flash of light.

?Where?d she go?? asked sea

?Right here!? cried Skadi as she came bursting out of the water landing a solid punch under sea?s chin and knocking him into the air, a f platform of ice appeared underneath Skadi and she used it to kick off and rush at sea, she grabbed him and drove her knee into sea?s face and watched him fall into the moat below.

Skadi landed on a platform of ice on the water turned to zoro and grinned.

?What the hell?? said zoro as he looked at Skadi, she had covered her entire body in a thin layer of ice.

?I call it Ice Armour.? She grinned ?Cool isn?t it.?

Zoro stared at her

?Cool, get it cold, cool?? asked Skadi ?come on it?s a joke.?

Zoro still stared at her.

?You?re no fun.? She pouted and dove into the water.

Sea lay floating in the middle of the water ?Blast it, how?d she get that strong??

He had no time to figure it out as he saw Skadi racing towards him with her glowing dagger.

?NOOOOOOOO!!!? screamed Sea ?Leave me alone!?

Skadi continued and drove the dagger into sea?s stomach.

He gasped in shock and pain as he saw blood fill the moat before him ?Damn it.?

?I hope all you elemental water freaks are this weak.? Grinned Skadi

?The others are far above me.? Laughed Sea ?But even so your still going to die.?

Sea closed his eyes and let out a large screech through the water causing it to vibrate and shatter her ice armour.

Skadi raced towards the surface for air but she wasn?t going to make it, then she felt something wrap around her wrist and she was pulled from the water just in time.

?Idiot.? Sighed zoro as he sat on the platform of ice holding a now shivering Skadi.

?Thanks zoro.? She said

?No problem.? He replied ?Let?s get to shore now.?

26 days remain to save Ana

Morcombe

King of Kings
Chapter 32 - Meeting with Monkey

?Well that was an unexpected welcome.? Sighed Skadi ?Now I?m all sore again.?

?Wee I assume that water general guy probably alerted the main guy here.? Said Zoro ?But at least one water warrior is out of our way now.?

?That is a good thing.? Sighed Usopp ?Means less people for me to fight.?

?Anyway let?s just get a boat and leave.? Said Zoro

?WE CAN?T!? roared Usopp ?Nami and Sanji are in that city and we?ve got to find them.?

?Sorry Usopp but I just have a bad feeling about them.? Replied zoro

?We?ll Sanji is your biggest rival I guess.? Said Usopp

?WHAT!? roared Zoro ?alright let?s find this guy, I?ll defeat him and show you no one?s stronger than me!?

?What about me?? asked Luffy

?You don?t count.? Said Zoro

Luffy looked downhearted at this.

Zoro sighed ?Let?s just go get them.?

Zoro stormed of towards the big castle like walls and the others followed behind, the soon found a large wooden gate. Zoro knocked on it but there was no answer, he tried again and still no answer.

?Answer me!? he yelled

?Maybe nobody?s home.? Said Luffy

?It?s a freaking city of course someone is home!? cried Zoro

?I?ll just fly over the wall and open the gate from inside.? Sighed Pucho, he went to transform but it only lasted a second and he fell to the ground ?Damn it, too tired.?

?Why are you always useless at important times like these?? asked Skadi as she helped him up.

?That?s it.? Said Zoro ?I?m breaking this thing down.?

Zoro drew his blade and went to strike but the door then opened as a huge gust of wind blew by. Zoro lost his balance and rolled over the threshold and into the city. The city was a picture of darkness, all power seemed to have been cut and the plate above blocked out the sun, the homes were falling into ruins and the street s were cracked and broken, piles of rock littered the town.

?Haha!? laughed Luffy ?you fell.?

?Oh shut up.? Sighed Zoro

The gang looked around, sure enough they saw people and they all looked terrified of them. The people quickly ran away.

?Are we scary?? asked Luffy

?Dunno.? Replied Usopp

The citizens were whispering and there voices echoed through out the city.

?How?d they get by Eshu?s guards? was the most common comment.

?Who?s Eshu?? asked Luffy as he appeared in front of a young woman who nearly jumped out of her skin. ?Hello.?

The woman groaned then fainted.

?Hey wake up.? Said Luffy as he shook her, a village man stepped forward and pushed Luffy away.

?You newcomers.? He said ?We don?t trust travelers, not after what Eshu did.?

?Look.? Said Skadi ?Where just her to find someone, we don?t want to cause any trouble.?

?Too bad.? Said a robed figure as he fell from the sky and landed in the middle of the villager and the gang.

?Monkey!? grinned the man ?We can always depend on you.?

?Of course.? Answered Monkey ?I won?t rest till Eshu is stopped. Now travelers what is your business here.?

?Eshu has one of my friend captive.? Answered Luffy

?What does she look like?? he asked

?Shoulder length orange hair, tattoo on her left shoulder, really pretty and extremely manipulative and she also likes money.? Said Usopp

?You mean the new girl who arrived here a week ago.? Said Monkey ?She is in the possession of a water warrior on the second tier, reaching the second tier is almost impossible for people like you.?

?Were you the guy that ran by us outside the city?? asked Pucho ?What was it you killed out there??

?Dolls.? Replied Monkey ?Eshu is a wizard of extraordinary power, he brings dolls to life as soldiers to do his bidding, being that can feel no pain are formidable opponents, he also captures the people of the city and turns them into mindless drones.?

Monkey then removed his robe, his body was shaped like a humans but his head was that of an ape?s, his hands and arms were covered in fur, other than that he wore a pair of brown trousers, a white vest and had a stick strapped to his back.

?I resisted Eshu once.? Grinned Monkey ?And this is what happened to me.?

?Kinda like me.? Said Pucho surprised

?No.? said Monkey ?I unlike you have no way of gaining my human body back unless Eshu is killed. My job however is to protect the citizens so leaving them to travel to the second and third tiers is not an option for me.?

?This Eshu guy.? Said Luffy ?I don?t like him. I?m gonna send him flying.?

?What?? gasped Monkey ?You?re joking right??

?No way.? Grinned Luffy ?If I get rid of Eshu then you have to give us a boat.?

?A boat.? Laughed Monkey ?I?m afraid Eshu destroyed all the boats so no one could escape and now he has the only one left, if you beat him you can take it.?

?Good.? Grinned Luffy

?But it looks like you?re about to experience what Eshu?s power is like right now.?

?What?? asked Luffy but then he saw shadows at the end of the long dark street.

?Guess that answers your question.? Said Monkey ?those are the dolls I mentioned earlier.?

?Too tired to fight.? Groaned Pucho

?Me too.? Cried Skadi ?I wanna hot bath! I?m all smelly and sweaty.?

?Stop moaning.? Roared Zoro ?You don?t have to fight, if they?re dolls then I?ll just smash them.?

The dolls had now gotten into view and they slowly edged closer and closer, they were plain white with black eyes, they bodies slumped forwards like they were being dragged. There were twenty in all.

?Want me to help?? asked Luffy

?Nah.? Replied Zoro ?I need a good workout.?

But just as Zoro went to destroy the dolls five of them shattered, a man flew upwards and brought his foot down into a sixth doll splitting it in two, he fell onto his hands and twisted his body spinning his feet rapidly and smashing the remaining dolls.

The man stood up from the broken plastic or whatever they were made from, tossed his head to get his blonde hair out of his eye, lit up a cigarette and took a draw before turning to the others and grinning ?Hi guys.?

?Who?s he?? asked Luffy

Morcombe

King of Kings
Chapter 33 ? The Next Guardian

?What?? asked the blonde haired man.

?Luffy.? Sighed Usopp ?That?s Sanji.?

?The guy you said was my rival?? asked Zoro as he burst out laughing ?Him you?ve gotta be kidding look at that eyebrow it?s like a dartboard!?

Sanji twitched and shouted ?Shut up Marimo head!?

Zoro twitched and the two of them lunged at one another.

?Typical.? Groaned Usopp

Sanji?s foot and Zoro?s fisr hit each others faces and they flew backwards rolling across the ground.

?I?ve no idea why but I remember Sanji after getting smacked.? Said Zoro

?Must be because you guys are so close.? Said Usopp

?We are not!? roared the two together

?See.? Laughed Usopp

Skadi and Pucho laughed as they turned on Usopp

?We?ll Luffy.? Laughed Skadi ?Your friends are funny.?

?Of course.? Grinned Luffy

?Ok. Said Monkey ?You will stay at my place tonight and if you wish I will take you to the entrance of the second tier tomorrow but you won?t get anywhere without a good nights rest.?

?You have a point I guess.? Said Pucho as the gang followed Mobnkey to a very large building.

?This was the old town inn.? Said Monkey ?Great parties were held here before Eshu ruined everything. The rat loves money and he stole the people money to build the second and third tiers and make himself a palce, the rich dwell on the second tier because Eshu ranks them above the normal people who he leaves to rot down here.?

?Tomorrow.? Grinned Luffy ?You can get your city back to normal when I beat Eshu.?

?Many brave warriors have come looking to kill Eshu to make themselves famous but no one has ever succeeded.? Said Monkey ?I wish you guys best of luck.?

?Thanks I guess.? Said Skadi

?One of your water warriors was defeated Wedo.? Groaned Eshu ?And the dolls I sent were destroyed by that stupid blonde haired guy.?

?Yes my contacts tell me that Monkey is bringing them to the gate tomorrow to reach the second tier.? Said Wedo

?No matter.? Grunted Eshu ?They have to get past two water warriors and two of the great demons creations to reach the third tier and I believe that Tialoc has their friend on Tier two, so that will force them to fight him.?

And so morning arrived but brought no sun to shine through the dust windows.

They were up, ate breakfast and were quickly on their way to the second tier.

?This is the entrance.? Said Monkey a she stopped in front of a giant black pillar that made him look like an ant.

?An elevator.? Grinned Skadi ?I?ve not been on one in ages.?

?In order to reach the second tier you must defeat the guardian and take his key to unlock the door.? Said Monkey

The elevator doors opened and the gang trooped inside.

?See ya later Monkey.? Smiled Luffy as the door closed and the elevator rose.

?Good luck.? Sighed Monkey

The ride was smooth and came to a stop, the gang exited out into a large cave like are with a sign hanging from the roof reading ?Battlefield 1?

?The guardian must be here.? Said Skadi

?Who?s fighting him?? grunted Zoro

?Me.? Replied Luffy

?No way.? Grinned Sanji ?I?m fighting the guardian, you are our trump card and should save your strength for the important fights.?

?Good idea.? Said Pucho

?And I?d also like to see just how strong dartboard brow is.? Said Zoro grinning

?What did you say!? hissed Sanji ?Useless marimo. Screw it.?

Sanji stomped into the middle of the cavern like room and shouted ?Get out here guardian guy.?

Suddenly pebbles fell from the roof and then a large lump slammed into the ground.

?What the.? Cried Usopp

Sanji looked at the large lump which slowly got up.

The guardian had long black furry legs, his body was covered in black fur as was his hands and arms, he had large black wings on his back and a bat?s head.

?You the guardian?? asked Sanji

?You guys woke me up!? cried the guardian ?And yes I?m the guardian, now buzz off and let me sleep.?

?So then your just going to let us go up to the second tier?? asked Sanji suspiciously

?Of course not.? Grunted the guardian ?Eshu would kill me or even worse Wedo would kill me.?

?Who?s Wedo?? asked Sanji

?Like I?d tell you, anyway if you wanna pass then you?ll have to beat me and take this key.? He pointed at a small box tied to some string around his neck.

?Sounds easy.? Grinned Sanji

?You think defeating Yasha the lord of bats is easy.? Hissed Yasha ?I?ll show you mt power!?

The cavern which had been lit up by an unknown source suddenly turned pitch black

?I can?t see!? cried Luffy and Usopp in unison

?Shut up.? Moaned Zoro

?How do you fight what you can?t see.? Laughed Yasha ?I?m going to kill you.?

?crap!? cried Skadi ?What are we gonna do, Sanji?s gonna die.?

?Relax.? Laughed Sanji ?I?ll be able to see him in just a moment.?

?How?s he gonna do that?? asked Pucho

?Just watch.? Grinned Sanji ?This will be over in two seconds.?

Sanji began to make movement which the others couldn?t see. After a few moments the area he was standing in suddenly burst with light as his legs began to glow a powerful red orange colour.

?What the hell is that?? cried Yasha

Sanji smirked ?Diable Jambe? and leaped at Yasha.

Yasha shrieked as Sanji?s powerful leg slammed into his chest and burned him, his chest cracked along with his ribs, he gurgled a little as blood spilled from is mouth to the floor. Sanji grabbed the box with the key before spinning and slamming his other leg into the side of Yasha?s head. After a few seconds were the heat burned away at Yasha?s head he was flung several meters backwards and into the cavern wall where he slumped to the floor.?

?Guess that?s it.? Grinned Sanji as he opened the box and took the key.

Morcombe

King of Kings
Chapter 34 ? Eshu?s Meeting

No less than thirty pure white emotionless dolls stood before Monkey.

One doll stepped forward and opened it?s mouth ?Hello monkey.? The voice cackled

?Eshu.? Snarled Monkey ?What do you want??

?How would you like your human body back?? asked Eshu

?Why annoy me with this, I know you won?t give me my body back.? Hissed Monkey angrily clenching his fists

?That?s just not true.? Laughed Eshu ?I?m going to offer you a deal, if you go after and take out Luffy and his friends I?ll gladly return your body.?

?Liar.? Snapped Monkey ?You just want me to take them out so they won?t beat you.?

?Alas, you see right through me monkey.? Howled Eshu in his loud laugh ?KILL HIM!?

The dolls leaped towards Monkey who took to the air and landed several feet away, he whipped out the small staff strapped on his back and raced at the dolls, he quickly slashed it through the heads of as many of the dolls as he could. One of the dolls appeared behind him and slammed it?s fist into his chest. Monkey skidded back a few feet and tried to catch his breath but the dolls moved towards him. He raised the staff and ran at the dolls, he rammed it into the ground and vaulted over the dolls landing behind them. He raised his arms and punched two in the back causing them to fall.

Monkey reached into his boot and removed a small dagger, he then jumped towards several dolls and used the knife to split them in two. After a few minutes Monkey stood victorious among broken pieces of the dolls.

?You?re amazing.? Spoke one of the villagers ?I bet you?d be a great help to those travelers who came to fight Eshu.?

?No.? said monkey ?My job is to stay here and protect you.?

?But monkey we want you to help them.? Cried the villagers

?Yes I know.? Said Monkey ?But saving this city is pointless if there are no villagers left.?

?That doesn?t matter.? Said an old man ?the most important thing is getting rid of Eshu.?

?You are all too kind.? Smiled Monkey

Monkey looked towards the giant pillar and wondered how they were doing.

?Shall we get going.? Grinned Sanji as he held the key

?With this the elevator will take us to the second tier.? Said Skadi ?But we don?t know what awaits us up there.?

?Doesn?t matter.? Replied Luffy ?Eshu has the boat we need.?

?You keep forgetting about Nami!? cried Usopp

?Who?? asked Luffy and Zoro together.

?Damn this is annoying.? Groaned Usopp

?Let?s just go.? Said Pucho as he opened the elevator doors, the crew trooped in incerted the key into the key hole at the top of number 2 and turned it. The elevator came to life and raised further into the sky.?

?They?ve reached the second tier father.? Said Wata as she stood in her father?s room looking out the window.?

?Really.? Grinned Eshu ?They certainly made quick work of Yasha then.?

?It?s starting to rain too.? She groaned ?I hate the rain.?

?Mug Riuth must be awake then.? Smiled Eshu ?Summon him and the rest so I may brief them about our current situation.?

?At once father.? Answered Wata and she strolled from the room

?You?re certainly carefree Eshu.? Spoke Wedo as he emerged from the darkness

?I have nothing to fear from them is all.? Smiled Eshu

?Genii and Bran thought the same thing.? Smiled Wedo

?Those two sure where something.? Laughed Eshu before his eyes became serious and he glared at Wedo ?You?re not implying that I am weaker than them are you.?

?Of course not!? gasped Wedo quickly ?I would nev---?

Eshu burst forwards wrapped his hands around Wedo?s throat and hoisted him into the air, he flew across the room and smashed against the wall then hit the floor with a thud.

?You forget your place.? Snarled Eshu ?We may be same rank but I?m still far above you.?

?Sorry.? Wheezed Wedo as he raised himself up of the floor.

The door opened then and four people entered.

?You summoned us Eshu.? Said a cool female voice

?As you know Straw hat Luffy and his friends have arrived in our city.? Said Eshu ?They will reach the second tier in 5 minutes. The will try to retrieve the girl called Nami, I believe she is your new oranghe haired maid Tialoc.?

?So they want my orange haired cutie do they, well tough cause they?re not getting her.? Laughed Tialoc ?I?ll kill them all.?

?No.? replied Eshu ?I want them captured alive.? Grinned Eshu ?I will turn them into living dolls to do my bidding, the will make great assets to my army.?

?You have us.? Cried the female voice

?No.? said Eshu ?I do not have you, you are only here because the great demon does not want Luffy getting the boat to his island so easily, you are merely here as challenges for them to overcome.?

?Your basically calling us pawns on a chessboard Eshu.? Snapped the female

?You?re right I am, because that?s all you are.? Laughed Eshu ?I however am a great general of the demon lords army, I am not expendable like you, you are all easily replaceable.?

?That?s enough Eshu.? Said Wedo ?Leave my followers alone.?

?What did I just tell you.? Snapped Eshu with fury in his eyes

Wedo quickly backed away

?Yemaya, Tialoc you shall meet them in tier two and good luck.? Laughed Eshu

?Visage and Mug Riuth you will remain on tier three.?

?I?ll show you I?m more than a pawn you bastard!? snapped Yemaya as she stormed out of the room

?I like her.? Laughed Eshu ?She speaks her mind so freely, perhaps she would do better without a tongue.?

The other three left the room

?Why does Wedo put up with that crap?? moaned Tialoc

?Because he has to.? Groaned Riuth ?Wedo?s job is to keep an eye on Eshu, Eshu doesn?t know this but Wedo has replaced him as the great general.?

?The doll army is useful to the great demon lord.? Said Visage ?That?s the only reason Eshu still draws breath.?

?Eshu is more likely to use that army to try to take the world for himself.? Said Riuth ?Wedo?s job is to watch over him and kill him should he attempt to betray the great demon lord.?

?Let?s just have fun for now playing with Luffy and his friends.? Laughed Visage ?I?m itching to fight.?

Morcombe

King of Kings
Chapter 35 ? The Second Tier

The crew stood upon the second tier, they had just left the elevator. Their goal was to rescue Nami. But the city on the second tier was a major difference from the first level.

The city was sparkling. There were many large buildings with beautiful textured finishes and stained glass windows. Houses were large with three floors. Many people packed the streets. They were dressed in beautiful gowns and suits. Carriages were drawn by horses through the roads. The crew looked completely out of place.

?What the hell.? Gaped Pucho

?Why is it so different?? wondered Skadi

?Look at all the babes!? laughed Sanji as he watched three beautiful woman dressed in ball gowns walk by.

It seemed most of the people were heading for a giant hall in the centre of the city. The gang slowly made their way there being watched all the way by the rich folk who wondered what these people where doing here.

A Golden fountain stood in the town square, it was decorated with jade mermaids and all sorts of rare gems were indented in the sides.

?You could by a country with that fountain!? Gasped Skadi

?We have more important things right now.? Said Zoro ?Like finding Nami.?

?I?m gonna assume she?s in there.? Said Sanji as he pointed at a large mansion on top a nearby hill.

?How the hell?d a hill get up here?? asked Usopp

?Who knows.? Answered Sanji

?It?s cool!? laughed Luffy ?This place is amazing.?

?You like the mansion?? asked a posh voice ?You should stay away from there otherwise the water warrior Tialoc will be upset and we do not want to upset him.?

?Who?? asked Luffy

?Tialoc.? Answered the man ?Stay away from that mansion understand.?

?Sure.? Grinned Luffy

?Those water warriors are weak.? Laughed Skadi ?I?ve already killed one.?

The whole town suddenly stopped and gaped at her.

?You did what.? Screamed a woman ?You idiots, Eshu will kill us all now.?

?Why hasn?t he killed you already?? asked zoro

?Beacsue we have money.? Answered a man ?We pay him a tribute every month and he let?s us live.?

?Our city was huge once.? Smiled a young woman ?what you see here is only 1/5th of the original city.?

?All the people with no money were cast down into the ruins of the original city but those who can provide Eshu with funds for his research are trapped here and forced to pay him, if we don?t he turns us into one of those horrible dolls.?

?Bastard.? Roared Sanji ?I Sanji shall save all the woman of this city!?

?Really.? Cheered a voice from behind him

Sanji turned around to see a huge woman with a beard growing from her chin, she was extremely obese and carried two chicken legs.

?Well most of them anyway.? Laughed Sanji nervously.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the large mansion in the dining room Nami stood sweeping the floor ?I can?t believe this.? She moaned. She was stuck in a frilly maid dress and was being forced to clean the whole house top to bottom.

Tialoc entered the room and saw dust on his table ?You missed a spot.? roared Tialoc as he slammed his arm into Nami?s side knocking her to the ground.

?I just started.? Shouted Nami

Tialoc bent down and grabbed her ?Who do you think you?re shouting at.? He smiled revealing sharp fangs ?Don?t forget I own you.?

?I have friends you know.? Snapped Nami

?Yes I know.? He laughed ?They are already in the city somewhere, but why haven?t they stormed the mansion to save you yet, perhaps they don?t want you.?

?You?re little games won?t break me.? Smiled Nami

?You should be scared.? Snapped Tialoc as he threw Nami over the table which collapsed as she slid over it and landed hard on the ground. ?I?m going to kill your friends.?

Nami merely glared at him, if she just had her Climatact then she could fight this guy but unfortunately Usopp had it.

Tialoc raised his arm and a water bubble appeared trapping nami from the hips down, he then lifted her into the air and left the room with nami being forced behind him.

?What the hell are you doing?!? she yelled

?I?m going to play a game.? Grinned Tialoc ?You will be strapped to a guillotine that will chop you in half in two hours. Unless your friends show up to save you, but don?t worry Yemaya will be informing them right now.?

?Your kidding right.? Laughed Nami nervously

Tialoc opened a room door and sure enough there sat a large table with chains wrapped around it, and above lay a large blade hung up with rope.

?N-n-no way.? Laughed Nami in disbelief ?If you like I can just kill you now??

Tialoc laughed wickedly as he released nami from the water bubble, she fell to the floor and trembled.

?not going to run?? asked Tialoc ?I?m giving you a chance to get away.?

Nami wanted to run, her mind was screaming at her to run but she knew escaping this man would be impossible but still she had to try. She tried to stand but her legs were trembling and she lost her balance.

?Finally scared.? Laughed Tialoc

A tear escaped from Nami?s eyes but she quickly blinked them away, then using all her courage she stood up and ran but Tialoc raised his hand and a ball of water slammed into the door slamming it shut.

?You said?? started nami

?I lied.? Laughed Tialoc as he towered above Nami who again lost all strength in her legs. She hated this she had only been in this place a day before being captured, she had watched this guy defeat not only Usopp but Sanji too and she was dragged up here to be a slave, it was Arlong all over again but at least Arlong had never intended to kill her.?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the city the large golden fountain began to shake before all the water burst upwards and splashed into the ground. A woman emerged from the water.

?Wow.? Laughed Luffy ?How?d you do that.?

?I?m a water warrior.? Smiled Yemaya as she greeted Luffy ?I?m here to invite you to the mansion up on the hill, hoem of Tialoc and in two hours will be the location of the death of your friend.?

?Nami!? snapped Sanji

?Yes her.? Laughed Yemaya

Sanji turned and sprinted towards the mansion alone.

?Wait!? cried Skadi

The gang attempted to run after him but Yemaya appeared in front of them blocking their path.

?Get out of our way.? Snapped Luffy

Yemaya raised her arms and shot water bubbles at them, each of them was captured and the bubble?s began to expand and engulf them in water. Only Luffy escaped being caught.

?Damn it, let them go.? He ordered

?They?re going to drown unless you defeat me.? Smiled Yemaya

Morcombe

King of Kings
Chapter 36 ? Water Warrior Yemaya

Sanji burst through the mansion door and into the darkness of the home.

?No lights?? asked Sanji as he searched for a light switch ?Oh well.? He headed into the mansion looking around.

?Welcome to my home.? Laughed Tialoc ?But should you really have come after all I already beat you once before.?

?You won?t beat me this time.? Smiled Sanji

?What?s different this time?? asked Tialoc

?Come out and face me and you?ll find out.? Answered Sanji

?Nah.? Laughed Tialoc ?I?m in the same room as Nami, come and find me.?

?Bastard!? roared Sanji as he began to kick down every door in the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?I?m gonna send you flying.? Smiled Luffy as he prepared to face Yemaya.

?I like your confidence.? She laughed ?But that?s not enough.?

Yemaya screeched as he human body began to pulse before her skin exploded off and herd demonic form appeared.

She had two green scaly legs and arms, her hands and feet were webbed like a fish?s, her eyes ere a pale green with black slits for pupils. She had long flowing seaweed green hair, fins appeared on her elbows and her torso stretched out to form four tentacles.

?A fish-man!? cried Luffy

Yemaya hissed and spat a large ball of water at Luffy who swung his arm and splashed it apart.

?Too easy?? she asked

?Yeah.? Grinned Luffy

Yemaya smiled sweetly before she vanished. Luffy spun around and aimed his fist at thin air. As he punched into the empty space Yemaya appeared there expecting to land a sneak attack but instead found luffy?s fist planted into her stomach. Yemaya gasped as she flew backwards, she roared and wrapped her tentacles around Luffy?s limbs pulling him towards her, both now flew through the air.

Luffy swung his head back and snapped it forwards slamming it into her face sending her slamming into the ground and skidding into a large building.

?Let them go.? He demanded

?Yopu land a couple of hits and think you?ve won already.? Laughed Yemaya ?I am not a pawn that is easily defeated!?

Luffy didn?t understand this but he raced at her swing his arm back ?Gomu Gomu NO?!?

Yemaya flung her tentacles forward and wrapped them around Luffy?s legs, she hoisted him up into the air and slammed him into the ground befor swing him around and sending him flying into a building.

Luffy fell onto his knees before quickly bouncing back to his feet ?Damn it.?

?having problems Luffy?? smiled Yemaya sweetly

?I can?t get near her with those tentacles.? Moaned Luffy ?How do I get her??

Yemaya walked towards him. She laughed as she pointed at his crew who were on the verge of drowning.

?That?s it!? snapped Luffy ?Gomu Gomu No Gattling gun!?

Luffy?s barrage of fists rained down upon Yemaya who slung her tentacles forward and wrapped the m around Luffy?s wrists.?

?NO way!? cried Luffy as his attack was stopped

Yemaya reeled him in like a fish caught on a hook and slammed her fist into his stomach before landing an uppercut on him.

?Having fun?? she asked as she continued to pummel him

?Darn it!? snapped Luffy ?I gotta get rid of these damn tentacles.?

Yemaya laughed maniacally as she pummeled Luffy who?s rubber body absorbed most of the impact.

?GOMU GOMU NO!? roared Luffy as he flung his leg backwards ?STAMP!!? he snapped it forwards towards Yemaya?s Stomach but her tentacle wrapped around it and stopped him again, with her remaining tentacle she wrapped around Luffy?s remaining Leg and held him out like a star fish.

?Bitch.? Snapped Luffy ?Let me go now.?

?You?re simply outmatched.? Smiled Yemaya ?This is the power of the water warriors.?

?I knew you guys weren?t all that.? Smiled Skadi as she slammed her dagger into Yemaya?s back, blood spurted outwards over Skadi?s face.

?What the.? Snapped Yemaya as she dropped Luffy and spun around.

Yemaya?s concentration was broken and the crew was released from the water prisons.

?Luffy?s just a bad opponent for you.? Laughed Skadi ?How about fighting me instead??

?You should watch your mouth little girl.? Snapped Yemaya ?You think the water warriors are easily defeated??

?Well I already beat one of you.? Smiled Skadi

?You mean sea right?? asked Yemaya

?Yip.? Grinned Skadi

?Foolish girl, there are five water warriors me, Riuth, Visage, Tialoc and WEDO! Wedo was recently promoted to one of the great demon lords generals thus leaving our band, sea was just a minor replacement till we found someone suitable, his power was pathetic compared to ours.? Screeched Yemaya as she began to create massive ball of water ?I?m going to flood this city and drown everyone!?

The citizens who had taken shelter in the large hall began to tremble ?Unless they beat her we?re all going to die.?

Skadi raced at Yemaya and leaped towards the water bubble which she placed her hand into and froze solid.

?Unlike Luffy.? Smiled Skadi ?I have the perfect ability to fight you with.?

?Bitch.? Snarled Yemaya

?Luffy get the others and head for the mansion.? Said Skadi ?Leave her to me.?

?No problem.? Grinned Luffy

the gang all said thanks to Skadi for saving them and headed towards the mansion

?Can Skadi win by herself?? asked Pucho ?This opponent is on a different level from her other foes.?

?Skadi will win.? Smiled Luffy ?She?s too strong to lose to that octopuse girl.?

Yemaya fired a ball of water which Skadi froze, both leaped towards it and shattered it, the plowed onwards towards one another ready to strike each other, their fists were inches away from their faces. They collided equally and sent each other slamming into the ground.

?Damn your ability.? Snapped Yemaya

Skadi grinned ?I?m gonna win.?

Morcombe

King of Kings
Chapter 37 ? Skadi vs. Yemaya​

Skadi stood facing Yemaya who was grinning to herself.

?What are smiling about?? asked Skadi

?I?m thinking about ho I?m going to kill you.? She answered

Skadi laughed at this ?You kill me, not gonna happen.?

Yemaya threw up her arms and a wall of water surrounded them.

?What the!? cried Skadi as she was surrounded by water on all sides

?You shouldn?t underestimate us water warriors.? Smiled Yemaya

?I?ll just freeze this and break it.? Laughed Skadi as she raised her dagger

Skadi leaped towards the water swinging her dagger at Yemaya who barely dodged, she didn?t however stop herself from receiving a small cut across the cheek.

Yemaya screamed her rage and raced at Skadi who jumped above her, however one of Yemaya?s tentacles unbalanced her and she fell to one knee. Yemaya swung her arm and water shot from the walls straight into her wrist causing her to drop the dagger which was swallowed into the water wall. Yemaya then sped forwards and flew out of the water towards another wall but as she went she whipped her tentacles at Skadi who took four sharp blows across her abdomen, she skidded backwards and just stopped herself from entering into a water wall.

?Damn it.? Snapped Skadi

?I knew that was the source of your ice powers.? Smiled Yemaya ?Now you are powerless to stop me.?

?You think.? Smiled Skadi as she suddenly leaped at Yemaya who stood waiting for the blow and to her amazement just as Skadi reached her she outstretched her palm and a spear of ice shot out towards her, Yemaya gasped in shock as she attempted to dodge but ot managed to skewer her threw the shoulder sending blood splattering onto thye ground.

?How?? asked Yemaya in shock as she clutched her wounded arm and fell to one knee ?I took away the item which gives you your powers.

?You see.? smiled Skadi ?You wanna know who I am, ok then I?ll tell you.? She bent down to Yemaya?s ear and whispered.

?WHAT!?? cried Yemaya ?No way! Hahahaha when I kill you ill be so rewarded, no turning you into a useless doll would be even better for when we confront ?him??

?You still think you?re going to beat me.? Laughed Skadi

?Of course I am.? grinned Yemaya as she whipped the spear out of her body and stood proud and tall ?I had no idea I was fighting such an important person, It?s time to show you my true powers.?

The water wall plummeted downwards and engulfed Skadi, the torrent of water slammed her into a nearby house wall and smashed her through it. The rubble toppled down onto her.

?Told you, you can?t possibly match me.? Grinned Yemaya

?Owwwwwww.? Moaned Skadi ?That huuuuuuuurt.?

Skadi came stumbling back into the street ?That?s not enough.? She grinned

Yemaya raised her arms and once more the water wall returned but this time it covered the entire square and turned into a maze like form.

?What the hell.? Cried Skadi ?Damn it.?

Skadi looked around for her knife but couldn?t see it.

Yemaya came flying out of the water and slammed her head into Skadi?s side, Skadi flew into on of the water wall and found herself trapped somehow.

?What?s going on?? gasped Skadi as she struggled to free herself

Yemaya came speeding towards her and slammed into her before circling around and slamming into her again.

Skadi screamed in pain as blood escaped her mouth, using all the strength she could she pulled herself free and fell to the ground gasping for air and struggling to get up ?D?damn?.it.? she wheezed

Yemaya landed in front of her grinning revealing a slightly tinted green smile.

Skadi gazed up at her. Yemaya kicked outwards and slammed her foot inot Skadi?s side sending her flailing along the ground, Yemaya continued towards Skadi and placed her foot over Skadi?s head.

Skadi screamed in pain as Yemaya slowly crushed her head

?Stop it!!!? shouted Skadi

?Why?? asked Yemaya sarcastically ?I?m enjoying myself.?

Skadi?s body was trembling as Yemaya lifted her up with her tentacles.

?Little girls shouldn?t play with the big guns.? Smiled Yemaya and she proceeded to slam her fists upon Skadi?s body

?AGHHHH!? screamed Skadi as pain raced through her body, she was helpless and alone. Her vision began to blur and she felt blood run down her chin, this was followed by a fist hitting her in the face and bursting her nose. Skadi?s body went limp. She was stioll conscious but lacked the power to move.

?Is that it?? asked Yemaya again in her sarcastic voice ?Oh well too bad, time to take you too Eshu then.?

Skadi tried to move but she couldn?t. She was powerless too stop Yemaya placing her inside a large water prison that now held her captive.

?You?ll feel nothing by this time tomorrow.? Smiled Yemaya ?You?ll be nothing more than an emotionless doll that we?ll present to ?him??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eshu stood at the window, he was using his magic to watch the events down below ?Well who?d have thought I?d capture ?his? daughter.? Laughed Eshu ?Still none of them could really match Yemaya, there skill is rather disappointing, Tialoc should have no problems capturing a few of them.?

?How?s things going?? asked Wedo as he entered the room

?Yemaya has captured Skadi.? Answered Eshu ?Sanji shall reach Tialoc soon and that should prove to be interesting, of course if his fire leg trick is all he?s got then he?s finished.?

?So then things are going well?? smiled Wedo ?That makes our job easier.?

?I suppose I really shouldn?t underestimate them after all they did beat Genii and he was something else, and beating Bran was good but nothing special.? Sighed eshu ?I don?t know what to make of them, they?re too strange.?

?They did beat Genii but he never reached his full demonic form in their fight.? Said Wedo

?He didn?t.? gasped Eshu ?Well now there?s something I didn?t know.?

Eshu walked over to a large iron door, pressed small red button and entered the chamber.

The chamber was a large white room full of strange electronic equipment with a large machine in the middle, it had a cage on the top and a large black fireplace like exit at the bottom.

?So that?s the machine that turn people into dolls.? Gasped Wedo as he looked upon it for the first time.

?Time to start it up.? Grinned Eshu ?I have an Ice Princess to transform.?

Morcombe

King of Kings
Chapter 38 ? Ajari Joan

Slowly he entered the city. He walked towards the small crowd gathered and grinned.

?What?s so popular today?? he asked

?What the hell are you doing back so soon!? gasped Monkey

?Why are you so worried suddenly.? Smiled the newcomer

?Are you plotting something.? He asked ?I?m going to have to beat the crap outta you again??

?Shut your mouth!? snapped Monkey as he aimed a fur covered fist at the newcomer who took it full on in the face and didn?t even budge.

The newcomer laughed ?Well what do you know.? He laughed ?You made me blink, that?s an improvement.?

Monkey clenched his fist and gritted his teeth ?Damn you Ajari Joan, If you had just been one more day.?

?Looks like I have some information to beat out of you.? Laughed Ajari as he walked towards Monkey.

Monkey went to move but Ajari grabbed a villager.

?I hate you.? Snarled Monkey as you turned to fight.

?That?s the spirit smiled Ajari as he snapped the villagers neck.

?BASTARD!!!!? screamed Money as he rushed at Ajari who swung up his foot and slammed it directly underneath monkey?s chin, he soared through the air and slammed into the ground several feet away, he was unable to move, beaten in only one kick.

?Now talk.? Grinned Ajari

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoro had turned back because he had had a bad feeling about Skadi and sure enough iot was confirmed when he found only her dagger lying in the town square.

?What happened?? he asked

The villagers told him of the battle between Skadi and Yemaya.

?Damn it.? Moaned zoro ?I knew we shouldn?t have left her alone.?

?Roronoa zoro?? asked someone from behind

?Yeah?? asked Zoro as he turned only to see a fist flying at him, he quickly leaped back to avoid and landed a few feet away. ?What the hell are you doing, damn it!?

Ajari laughed wickedly ?You dodged it, nice.?

Ajari then threw something at zoro who was shocked to seea beat and bloody Monkeyu lying at his feet.

?S-Sorry?. Zoro.? Gasped Monkey ?This? guy is? on a whole?. Different level.?

Zoro glared at Ajari and drew his swords ?You want a fight then you?ve got one.?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the mansion Sanji had come to a large wooden door which he shattered in a single blow, he entered the dark chamber. A light flashed towards a chair in the corner where Tialoc was sitting.

?Welcome.? Grinned Tialoc as he stood up. There was nothing special to him, his skin was blue, he wore purple shorts and shirt and had a basically normal human figure except for his head which had a strange mask on it, but beneath the ey holes were blazing red eyes, he had long sharp fangs and spiky ears.

?Tialoc.? Grunted Sanji ?Where?s Nami??

A light flashed on illuminating the table with the blade above it, chained to the table below was an unconscious Nami.

?NAMI!!? screamed Sanji as he burst forwards only to find a large wall of water get in his wayu, it exploded towards him pushing him back towards the door.

?Only way through it.? Grinned Tialoc ?Is too beat me.?

?No problem.? Smiled Sanji and he launched himself at Tialoc with all of his strength.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere in the mansion stood Luffy, Usopp and Pucho.

?Are we lost?? asked Usopp

?Of course not.? Grinned Luffy ?We just have to find a room.?

?This is a mansion.? Laughed Pucho ?It has many rooms.?

?Exactly.? Sighed Usopp

?We have no idea where to start.? Laughed Pucho

?Exactly!? cried Usopp again

?Well we might as well start.? Smiled Pucho as he wandered towards a random room, he opened the door and found nothing but darkness.

He the smashed the door of the hinges ?A marker so we know not to look there again.? He said looking at Luffy and Usopp?s confused looks.

?Yeah?ok.? Grunted Usopp cautiously

?Let?s go!? cried Luffy and he ran in any random direction, to the annoyance of Pucho and Usopp they ended up right back at the entrance to the mansion.

?Damn it Luffy!? they screamed

Luffy burst into laughter ?Sorry guys.?

The two sighed and head back inside the mansion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoro looked at his sudden opponent. It?s gender would have been indistinguishable had it not had a male voice, but this guy?s skin was badly decayed, he wore tattered purple robes that must have been ruined from many battles, he had a small tuft of black hair on his brown head, his skin hung from his body as if the wind could blow it off, his bony arms, legs and body looked like he had had no food in years.

?What are you.? Asked Zoro ?A zombie??

?No replied.? Ajari ?I?m still alive, I won?t die till the south demon lord is destroyed.?

?Why?s that?? asked zoro curiously

?He murdered my family and then tortured me into what you see before you.?

?Why?? asked Zoro

?I don?t know, he did it to many people.? Sighed Ajari ?He loves torture because he enjoys hearing people scream it feeds him.?

?So how are you alive?? asked Zoro

?My body was dumped in the desert to die when Eshu found me and with his magic he is keeping me alive.? Answered Ajari

?Well no offence but after looking at you, I think you?d be better off dead.? Grunted Zoro

?Not until I kill that damn demon lord.? Hissed Ajari

?Not going to happen.? Replied zoro ?You?re trying to kill me now but I?m going to kill you first.?

?We?ll see.? Sighed Ajari

Zoro drew all three of his swords and wrapped his bandana around his head.

?Come at me with everything.? Smiled Ajari showing that he had crooked yellow teeth.

Zoro kicked of from the ground and sped towards Ajari at top speed.

Ajari smiled as Zoro was inches away from him.

Zoro swung his swords, Ajari swung his fist, Zoro?s swords went flying into the air, Ajari?s fist landed a straight blow to Zoro?s face, Zoro flew backwards into a wall and hit the ground unconscious.

?Too easy.? Sighed Ajari as he towered over Zoro?s limp body.

Morcombe

King of Kings
Chapter 39 ? Sanji vs. Tialoc

Skadi awoke in a damp, dirty, rat infested cell.

?Where am I?? she muttered

?In the basement of Eshu?s palace.? Grunted Zoro whom she noticed was lying down at her feet.

?ZORO!? she screamed

?Not so loud.? Grunted Zoro as he held his head

?I?m afraid we?re going to be turned into dolls.? Sighed Monkey as Skadi noticed him hunched up against the wall.

?So then we?ve all lost.? Sighed Skadi ?I hope Luffy and the others rescued Nami.?

?I?m sure they did.? Smiled Monkey ?But us being hostages isn?t going to help them.?

?I just had one sword.? Grunted Zoro ?I?d cut us free in a second.?

Skadi stepped towards the bar and placed her hand on them, her icy powers were gone ?Damn it.? Sighed Skadi ?Without my dagger I can?t use my powers anymore.?

?We?ll just have to wait for Luffy.? Sighed Zoro

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for Luffy he had now found himself in a room full of giant statues all of Tialoc in various poses.

?This is weird.? Grunted Pucho ?Why does he have so many statues of himself??

?Who knows.? Laughed Luffy

?Guys.? Croaked Usopp ?I have letsnotstayinthismansionitus disease, we should leave.?

?What?? asked Pucho confused

Luffy laughed and said ?Never mind him let?s find Sanji.?

?Guys.? Called Usopp ?Let?s get out of here before something bad happens.?

?If anything happens we?ll fight or run.? Grinned Luffy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanji spun around on his hands and leaped towards Tialoc who raised his arm forming a water wall between himself and Sanji.

?Damn it!? roared Sanji as his attack rapidly slowed down allowing Tialoc to lunge forwards.

Tialoc grinned as he appeared face to face with Sanji ?MIZU Panchi!? Tialoc?s foist raced forward, it was surrounded with water and collided straight into Sanji?s chest.

Sanji gasped in pain as the water from Tialoc?s fist shot forwards launching him like a cannonball straight into the wall. Sanji coughed blood and crashed into the floor. Sanji rolled across the ground and onto one knee. One hand clamped over his chest the other being used to stabilize himself.

?We?re not called the water warriors for fun you know.? Grinned Tialoc as his eye?s flashed ?We are masters of water and can control it freely, there is so much water in the atmosphere yet no one ever realizes it. So you see I have an everlasting power source.?

Sanji slowly rose to his feet and faced Tialoc ?I don?t care what your powers are. You hurt Nami and nothing you can thro at me will beat me.?

Tialoc grinned ?I wonder how long that confidence of yours will last.?

Sanji rushed at Tialoc who launched his fist forward forming the water attack he had used before.

?The same thing won?t work twice on me.? Yelled Sanji as he dodged the blast of water and aimed a solid kick at Tialoc?s head but to his surprise something slammed into his back throwing him towards Tialoc who had already raised a water wall.

Sanji was hurled into the water which quickly formed into a water prison.

?Like I said.? Grinned Tialoc ?I can control water freely. That means I can make it change direction in mid attack.?

?I was too careless.? Groaned Sanji ?But I?ve got bigger things to worry about. I?ve got to save Nami no matter what.?

?I didn?t think I?d win this easy.? Sighed Tialoc ?I?m disappointed Sanji.?

Sanji slowly began to swing his leg and with each kick that followed he got faster.

?What are you doing?? asked Tialoc curiously ?Surely you don?t think you can dispel the water.?

Sanji swung his leg forward as hard as he could sending vibration throughout the water causing it to rupture, he took this chance to escape using his second leg swung another hard kick which caused the water prison to blow apart sending water flying everywhere.

Nami screamed as the cold water soaked her and woke her up ?Damn it!? she roared ?Who did that.?

It didn?t take Nami long to realize she couldn?t move, then she saw the giant blade hanging above her ?What the hell??

?You woke her up.? Laughed Tialoc ?Here I thought I was being kind by knocking her out so she could die peacefully.?

Sanji glared at Tialoc ?She?s not going to die.?

Before Tialoc could even move Sanji spun around swinging his leg with tremendous frce. A blast of air slammed into the blade and sent it crashing into the wall before landing harmlessly on the ground.

?Sanji!? cried Nami happily ?Save me!?

?I?m working on it.? Groaned Sanji

Tialoc smiled and a water wall formed as a door to the room.

?Sealing us in now.? Sighed Sanji ?Fine I?ll just beat you and break the wall down.?

Tialoc laughed ?Idiot the both of you are going to drown.?

Sanji then noticed that slowly but surely the room was filling with water ?What are you doing, you?ll drown too.?

?I can breathe underwater.? Grinned Tialoc ?In five minutes this room will be filled with water, I hope you?re ready to die.?

Sanji began to spin around rapidly, slowly the water around him began to evaporate as his legs began to glow.

?Interesting.? Grinned Tialoc ?You?re generating heat through your legs and it?s evaporating the water.?

?Diable Jambe.? Said Sanji as he came to a stop.

Sanji leaped towards Tialoc who flew up a water wall as Sanji?s burning foot slammed into it. The water sizzled as Sanji attempted to plow through the wall of water to reach Tialoc.

?Amazing!? laughed Tialoc ?You?re very impressive Sanji.?

Sanji finally burst through with water flying in all directions and again splashing over Nami.

?Damn it Sanji!? screamed Nami

Sanji landed with one foot in the water which quickly put out his Diable Jmabe however his other foot still contained the power and he slammed it with all his might straight into Tialoc?s chest. Tialoc screamed in pain as his ribs broke on impact before he was fired across the room and smashed through the brick walls. The water door fell to the ground and drained away.

?You did it.? Laughed Nami ?Now get me out of this.?

?Tialoc must have the key.? Sighed Sanji as he went to search his foe?s body

Tialoc lay spread on the floor his chest sizzling with smoke rising from it.

?Next time don?t mess with the girls.? Said Sanji as he bent down towards Tialoc

Then to Sanji?s complete shock Tialoc?s eyes burst open and he bolted up with his arm racing towards Sanji. Sanji was tioo slow as Tialoc formed a blade of water around his arm which he drove straight towards Sanji. The blade was inches away from his neck.

Nami saw Sanji slam into the ground and Tialoc stood over him with blood across his arm ?No way.? She whispered before it hit her what had happened ?SANJIIIII!!!!!!!!!!?

Morcombe

King of Kings
Chapter 40 ? Kaze Katai

?S-sanji...? whispered Nami ?Please get up.?

Sanji didn?t stir. Tialoc stood over his motionless body and began to laugh.

?This is the fate of all those who oppose the great demon lord.? Laughed Tialoc ?Now girl due to this meddler I?m going to give you a slow and painful death.?

Nami struggled wildly but the chains wouldn?t budge. No matter how hard she pulled and struggled she was stuck to the table and Tialoc was now heading towards her.

?No stop.? She wheezed as tears formed in her eyes

A cruel smile appeared on Tialoc?s face.

?please let me go, I?m useless to you anyway.? Begged Nami as the tears flooded her face

?Oh no.? laughed Tialoc ?You will give me great pleasure as I torture you to death, if the idiot was still alive I?d make him watch. But I?m assuming your mutilated body will have an impact on your remaining friends that are inside my mansion.?

?W-what do?you mean r-remaining?? asked Nami as she tried to stop herself from crying

?I mean those who have come to save you are being defeated one by one and will become emotionless dolls, but you however will die.? Grinned Tialoc with a harsh, cold, cruel voice.

?What about Luffy?? asked nami strongly as she stopped her tears

?He?s around somewhere.? Answered Tialoc ?Lost in this mansion but he was defeated in combat by Yemaya saved only by Skadi who is now in possession of Eshu.?

?So then Luffy?s in this mansion?? asked nami

?He is.? Replied Tialoc

?Good.? Smiled Nami and before Tialoc could say anything back Nami took a deep breath and screamed at the top of her lungs ?LUUUUUUFFFFFFFYYYYY!!!! HELP ME!?

Luffy?s ears pricked as the area around him began to vibrate then Nami?s shrill voice rung through out the empty corridors leaving behind a contentious echo.

?Nami!? cried Luffy

With only his instinct Luffy raised his fist and slammed it down hard into the floor which collapsed beneath him sending him, Usop and Pucho falling into the room below.

Nami and Tialoc looked up in shock as the roof above them collapsed and three body?s slammed into the floor and were buried in rubble and debris.?

?What the fu..? began Tialoc but he never finished as Luffy?s fist came flying out of the rubble and slammed into his face sending him crashing into the wall.

?You ok Nami?? asked Luffy as he pushed a large rock off of his body.

?IDIOT!!!? roared Usopp as he smacked Luffy across the back of the head ?Next time warn us before you do that moron.?

?That was unexpected.? Laughed Pucho ?But at least we found Nami

?Hey wait.? Cried Usopp ?I thought you didn?t remember Nami.?

?She asked for help.? Grinned Luffy ?Just like at Arlong park.?

?I see so the bond at that moment woke your memories of her.? Gasped Usopp

?I guess.? Laughed Luffy

?Shut up and get me out of this.? Yelled Nami

Usopp searched Tialoc and found the key to Nami?s chains which he proceed to unlock.

?Sanji!? cried Nami ?We?ve got to help him.?

Luffy, Usopp and Pucho then noticed Sanji body lying in a pool of blood in the opposite room.

?Sanji!? cried Luffy as he attempted to reach him only to have a massive water wall appear in front of him, the water poured downwards slamming into Luffy and the others and forced them against the wall.

Luffy attempted to move but the water held him firmly against the wall ?Damn it!?

Tialoc had once again risen to his feet ?That was a great sneak attack, but it?ll take more than that to beat me.

Tialoc raised his arms and baldes of water appeared around them.

Suddenly a noise caught their attention, something metallic had flicked open, then they heard the sound of something clicking and sparks in the opposite room flared up before a small trail of smoke rose into the air.

Sanji came walking into the room with his cig dangling from his mouth ?You shitty bastard!?

?How are you?? asked Tialoc in confusion

A massive cut was across Sanji?s shoulders had it been a couple of inches higher it would have went through his neck.

?You have terrible aim.? Grinned Sanji as the blood poured down across his chest

?look at you. You are in no condition to fight. I?ll bet you can barely stand. And your stupid fire leg won?t work on me.? Howled Tialoc in laughter

Sanji began to spin around rapidly but this time rather than dig his heels into the ground to generate friction he lifted his heels of the ground.

The gang was stunned when he came to a stop, somehow the air around him had turned into mini cyclones that swirled around his legs.

?What the hell is that trick?? asked Tialoc

?Kaze Katai.? Replied Sanji as he fired himself at Tialoc with tremendous speed.

Tialoc flung up his hands forming a water wall. Sanji slammed his left leg into and the water began to swirl around by the power of the cyclone. The water spun faster and faster and eventually fired itself backwards towards Tialoc who took the full impact squarely on his chest. The cyclone of water launched Tialc straight into the brickwall were he was left embedded.

Sanji still with one leg surrounded by a cyclone slowly approached Tialoc.

Tialoc found himself stuck to the wall and unable to move.

?For the crime of hurting a lady.? began Sanji ?I sentence you to death!

?KAZE MOUTON SHOT!!? Sanji slammed his leg with full force straight into Tialoc?s stomach, at first nothing happened but slowly the wall began to crack before it suddenly exploded backwards as the wind plowed through Tialoc sending him spinning around rapidly through the air before crashing into another wall and hitting the ground face first.

?Next time make sure your opponent is dead.? Grinned Sanji as he turned to the other, he went to move before blood escaped his mouth, he stumbled and fell.

The water fell to the floor and the crew quickly ran to help Sanji.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon the third tier Eshu slept soundlessly in his palace.

Unknown to Eshu however as that he had a visitor, quietly she sneaked across the room towards a large cabinet in the corner she opened the door and saw what she was looking for. A key with a sticker saying prison key above it.

?Found it.? She smiled to herself and pushed her silky jet black hair behind her ears, quickly she dashed across the room and back to the window, she climbed out onto the balcony where a large man waited for her.

?Let?s go.? She grinned

The man suddenly transformed into a slender form with long powerful legs, he grabbed the woman and leaped off the balcony into the darkness the below.