Oh hay~

Hamuko

I feel free when the world doesn't owe it to me.
Oh hello! Not really sure what to type in these types of things.. For one I'm Hamuko xD I'm starting to collect anime figures but my lack of a job makes me unable to buy a few for a while D: I also like to edit pictures and graphics and all that good stuff~ I also play a lot of MMO's and RPGs and all those other types of computer games 8D

Hamuko

Thanks guys! :3

Rawr, my problem is the opposite, it's almost impossible to get anything here :waah:
Oh no! D: You don't order them online? It's really hard to find good figures in stores these days..

[MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION] I did~ I'm working on trying to C4D it but I'm still new to that xD

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Rawr, that's the problem, I don't even know where to look for those online in Poland. And shipping from abroad is just expensive.

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
Welcome to Muffin Central.

Anime figures are near impossible to find here, as well as shops purely dedicated to anime and the more obscure ones. It's easy to find shops that have mainstream products, but me no riekz mainstream no more :<

Hamuko

Oh yeah those three are reaally mainstream :x
Some Vocaloid products are really good like the Append Miku but those are the kinds you find only online..
I also dislike how K-On is getting so popular now..