O__O she has drawn again!!

so yet again, while watching anime, I got the urge to draw. so I got my drawing pad and drew. drew a pic of Lelouch and I have to say, I did a epic job.
btw, crappy pics, they been taken with my cell phone. sorry. >.>here is the orginal pic.
FYI: the parts that piss me off were the cape, his hand and his head. >.<alright time for my crappy ass version
and yes I am aware his head looks alittle squished, kinda not good with drawing heads when they are sideways like that.
I will update this again when I get to coloring the pic. it takes me a while to color a pic. so stay tune. now to commercials.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
The proportions are messed up, the hair is sloppy, it lacks overall detail and depth. It's not bad, some more practice will yield better results.

[quote name='"amandaluvsya' date=' post: 15969"']that's actually good ^^ I like <3you should draw me a panda ;Dmy drawing is horrible, can't even do a stick figure~[/quote]hand me a panda pic and I will work on it. :Dalso thanks everyone.

K

Kyo_cat18

I have to say it is a nice start. More practice definitely and your drawings will be really good. The cape might be a little easier if you add the shadow effect to it. I hate drawing hands period. I normally have to think about what my hand would look like if it was in the picture and draw it from there. I normally do really well with heads and hair but sometimes I make the face looked smooshed so it almost looks flat. lol Keep going though you are doing really well.