nubs

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
well, that is not pretty fair. i mean we search for anime, upload it, and work hard and they just come and download it, for free. not to mention some gratitude, i mean they could at least be active...
but that's just me ^^

Kenzou

pink spider
I dunno really. They probably think if they register now, when the forum gets huge they can reappear having an account saying they registered when the forum was small. Bragging rights maybe. Or maybe the downloads, but when they realize they need more posts they think its too much trouble.

abarnes

Staff member
Eh, I don't know other's reasons...but some times you have to be a member of a forum to see certain things, and when a link is passed to me(Usually about me...) I've got to join the forum to see the post, or...with animeEden...I just don't post....I'm admin, but don't post <_<...Forum doesn't interest me..

sometimes it's because of free downloads they can get from the forum. while others join but seems to be in a busy schedule. or maybe after joining for a long time they forget their password...^^

abarnes

Staff member
Yeah, it too bad we can't handle this problem.. because I do see tons of people joining and never post. Gets out of hand..

Serph

I am The Light
its cuz they have no life and there bored they be oh look a forum let me sign up or somthing lol but thats noobs for you oh and there noobs that post 1 time just to say can upload this anime to the main site lol