Next Nakama

Nico.

You were all yellow ~
I noticed this is the first thread on OP forum o_o

Anyways yea I picked this topic cuz I saw from the other site, this topic is the one that lasts the longest xD

So .. who'll be the next nakama? Let's hear out your opinions! :grin:

*might have to wait for more people to join MT since ... yea I haven't seen a lot of OP fan @_@

i hope the next nakama is Jinbei :D

for Hachi........... what is his skill?? Takoyaki??

they already got Zoro for Sword and Sanji for food........

Meh, too much Nakama already. I want Smoker on the team /badass.

Or it'll prolly be Jinbei or the Ghost Girl that was with Zoro (and fought Mugiwara Pirates in Thriller Bark)

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
It kind of seems like they are setting Jinbei up to be the next one, I might have even said Hachi if he wasn't so weak/pretty much beaten up anytime he appears in the series after Arlong.

As a permanent Nakama it`s debatable for Jinbei since he might not join it. I hope Boa won't join however. We don't need most of the crew being stone.

I prefer something unpredictable. that's why he's called mastermind, right? or was that his old name?

@blood: Sanji can turn to stone by seeing the mermaid princess. If he sees boa, he might be a jewel of some kind. a possibility.

at first, I thought the other octopus guy from the new arlong crew would join, but I remembered Brooke and Zoro have already filled the spot.

as I said from the start, I'll go with someone out of the blue, because Oda will most likely prove us wrong.

Isn't Jinbei an overly obvious choice? I want some unpredictability. I'd go with Crocodile or that slippery guy, who was locked in the barrel. That would be more interesting than having someone who we already know all too well. Jinbei is a cool guy, he'd probably follow Luffy's orders by the letter and all, but... well, I don't see what would he have to contribute to the team.

Wait, let's think about this. Luffy had a plan. He needed a navigator, chef, carpenter, overlook, musician, etc...

What's next on the list? The crazy drunk? I honestly want to see another ability user joining them, or somebody with some sneaky agenda, but that's loyal nonetheless... or is a total goofball.. ahaha... as if we don't have enough of those already.

Hrmmm, but come to think of it, didn't that slippery guy already do something bad? Hrmm, IDK if people with *bad* criminal records can join in the group. But wait, Jinbei has killed his fair share of humans as well, right?

...Ah, we'll see...

:)

[quote name='Rah']Isn't Jinbei an overly obvious choice? I want some unpredictability. I'd go with Crocodile or that slippery guy, who was locked in the barrel. That would be more interesting than having someone who we already know all too well. Jinbei is a cool guy, he'd probably follow Luffy's orders by the letter and all, but... well, I don't see what would he have to contribute to the team.

Wait, let's think about this. Luffy had a plan. He needed a navigator, chef, carpenter, overlook, musician, etc...

What's next on the list? The crazy drunk? I honestly want to see another ability user joining them, or somebody with some sneaky agenda, but that's loyal nonetheless... or is a total goofball.. ahaha... as if we don't have enough of those already.

Hrmmm, but come to think of it, didn't that slippery guy already do something bad? Hrmm, IDK if people with *bad* criminal records can join in the group. But wait, Jinbei has killed his fair share of humans as well, right?

...Ah, we'll see...

:)[/QUOTE]

It may be overly obvious but that in itself can be an unpredictability because up till now we have seen nothing but unpredictability from Oda.

As for uses, i think Jimbei being one of the strongest people ever underwater (he's 10x more powerful underwater) is a huge advantage to the strawhats especially when nearly half the crew is DF users.

Look, jimbei pretty much meets all the requirements

-former captain

-strong

-fishman/merman

-has good fighting abilities underwater

plus in those anime fillers where it showed the other nakama's situation, JIMBEI not anyone else was the one shown talking to Luffy just before it cuts to the scene of the first nakama. Also during this time, the endings after the war to all the others on board were shown except for Jimbei, leaving some ambiguity as to where he's gonna go/ stay.

And if you take a look at this

http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=dddlbbb&b=2&f=1731221699&p=7

http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=dddlbbb&b=2&f=1731221700&p=8

note how only the strawhats are in gold? Hint perhaps?

[quote name='Pyro Fighter']If you are looking for something unpredictable, Shanks joining luffys crew would be one.[/QUOTE]

There's a fine line between unpredictable and impossible and shanks joining is in the impossible in my books

Xeno

The Chosen One
Something unpredictable ...

That Bon-Chan is alive and he'll join the SH.

Or still not enough to be unpredictable?

Something impossible ...

Akainu joining the SHs LOL.