New set request... maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I begin, @Emeralda I'm sorry for replacing the wonderful set you have made me, but I have finally found something moderately specific I want as a set and I don't particularly like code geass or MLP... You are free to make the new set if you'd like, and I'll keep this one on my abandoned-ish account on MF if that helps, but I think it's time for me to move on.

@Anyone with non-sucky set-making abilities (This being on a relative scale, so basically anybody except me) as you could probably guess from the title, lead-in and the stuff meant for Emmie that you no doubt read anyway, I desire a new set. The requirements are simple if you are looking for artistic freedom or don't mind choosing various things by yourself, but I could also be more specific if necessary. Without further ado...

Stock: Anything by Panamaman. This is his website, though it's not well designed and doesn't have everything (In addition to being in Korean). A quick look at that should be enough to recognize his style so Google Images may be able to find things better than going through the site.

Text: The signature should have "Kamil Drakari" on it in full, so I can use it even on the sites where I couldn't get Kamil for my name. Alternatively, you could leave the name out completely though that is less prefered.

Other text, font choice, color scheme, mood and such things should fit with the chosen image, but beyond that I leave the choice up to you. You may also use different stock for each part as long as they don't clash.

Also, fair warning, Panamaman draws girls a lot more than anything else so don't go to too much trouble trying to find the right gender.

Oh yeah, and about the maybe in the title, I really just put that there in case Emmie PMs me with sad emotes again. I'm really weak against that.

Xiga

@Kamil Panama is the guy who draws the s4 images? Do you still play? Do you like Iron eyes? Cause I might have an idea if you dont mind it being from S4 o_O

Edit:Maybe He didnt do that particular image i was thinking about.. :c

@Kamil Panama is the guy who draws the s4 images? Do you still play? Do you like Iron eyes? Cause I might have an idea if you dont mind it being from S4 o_O

Edit:Maybe He didnt do that particular image i was thinking about.. :c
I made a whole thread about S4 and got no replies... Anyways, yes I still play, Iron eyes has some potential if they fix their mistakes (unlikely), and I don't mind S4 images. Panamaman stopped being the lead artist in (I think) 2006 so I'll want to check it especially if it's from the "Seasons", but the concept art has remained high quality to say the least.

Cause it doesn't look as good, plus I've managed to screw up cut&paste when editing images so I'd rather leave as much as possible to people who know what they're doing.

Placa

News Editor
Went the Emmie route and just cropped. Seems too good to do anything to it. Plus, I'm sucha GFXing n00b. I used the current size of your set as the dimensions.

Ask for edits and all that GFX jazz

Went the Emmie route and just cropped. Seems too good to do anything to it. Plus, I'm sucha GFXing n00b. I used the current size of your set as the dimensions.

Ask for edits and all that GFX jazz
Well it has a border and it's cropped in a way that looks good so it's more than I could have done...
Not trying to belittle your efforts there, it does look good. That doesn't mean I won't use a different one if it's better but... Well, lets just go with I have difficulty with compliments.

noex1337

Emmie was here
Looks good, but I would recommend a different font color for the sig text, it's hard to read.

[MENTION=40]Kamil[/MENTION] [MENTION=1312]Placa[/MENTION]

Well it has a border and it's cropped in a way that looks good so it's more than I could have done...
Not trying to belittle your efforts there, it does look good. That doesn't mean I won't use a different one if it's better but... Well, lets just go with I have difficulty with compliments.
No worries, man. I would definitely recommend using a better one should it come along.

[MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION] Thanks for the tip

[MENTION=92]Lovely.[/MENTION] No offence, but I like the one Placa made a little better. Thank you for taking the time though.

[MENTION=1312]Placa[/MENTION] actually I like the text color.

Status
Not open for further replies.