New Series added in the last few days.

Canabary

Administrator
Alright, so it has come to my attention that not everyone is aware of how much media is being uploaded to our servers, so to give you an incling I've put together a list of completed series (all episodes) that have been added in the past four days. This is just what we've done in the past four days, which means that you can expect there is a lot more already on the site.

Anyway without further delay here's the list:

Naruto (may have been added on Friday)

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt

Xam'd Lost Memories

D.Gray-Man

Katte ni Kaizou

Kamisama Dolls

DearS

Devil May Cry

FLCL

Full Metal Panic!

Kampfer fur die Liebe

Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu

Honey and Clover

Honey and Clover II

Hajime no Ippo

Kanokon

Macademi Wasshoi

Major S1

Major S2

Major S5

Master of Epic

Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi

Paranoia Agent

This comes in addition to all the single episodes added. So if you're wondering how active our uploaders are, then wonder no more. They are very busy.

Canabary

Administrator
[quote name='Bloodrazor' timestamp='1306985936' post='143656']

Will there be manga o=

[/quote]

Of course. There already is some uploaded, but once we get the new system up and running (similar to the Anime one) we'll start mass adding Manga.

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[quote name='Canabary' timestamp='1306980081' post='143605']Devil May Cry[/quote]

Rawr, where's Aker now? Ooops, skipped his post somehow >.<

[quote name='Canabary' timestamp='1306980081' post='143605']Macademi Wasshoi[/quote]

Rawr no#2, this is where I got my copy from~

[quote name='~Kitty~' timestamp='1307005329' post='143729']

ooh DMC anime. I might check it out

[/quote]

Hope you aren't disappointed too much. Anime sucks compared to the game. Not that I'm deriding the uploaders' efforts, of course. Nice additions

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='windborn' timestamp='1307038804' post='144185']

Hope you aren't disappointed too much. Anime sucks compared to the game. Not that I'm deriding the uploaders' efforts, of course. Nice additions

[/quote]

Can't agree more....

Watched it and well, don't like it >.>