New Names for MC Sections & Subsections

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
UHm Adventure Kingdom sounds great but ^^" its a bit weird if the Adventure kingdom has Heart Kingdom ><" That;s like a kingdom within a kingdom :/

Have to say I like the name Heart kingdom though eheh reminds me of Kingdom Hearts ahah and I love that game xD

Hmm but yeah I hear you think you make a point but what else to call it ehhhhh and there you have the big rpoblem indeed 8D I suck at coming up with names. ^^"

Hmm well it would benice if we could stick to the muffin theme but ><"I'm affraid that's a bit hard for the rp section. Sooo... (gimme some time to think of names D: sorry for the nonsense... ehh Oh I know whew.. why not call it the World of Adventures ^^ instead of Adventure Kingdom :3 that way we can keep the nice Heart Kingdom and then it actually makes sense a bit :3

World of Adventures. You see you'll have the whole world as whole title for the whole rp'ing stuff..

Then you have Thanatos Dungeon where the rp's will eat up your brain and time you know its like the underworld/hell kinda thingie? xD For the more difficult/hard rp's

Then you have the Skilled Lair where the rp's will be improving your skills to the highest level, experiencing the more the casual rp's.

Then the Adventures land which can be compared to the normal earthly every-day life. A Relax kind of Rp section for beginners or people who don't feel like putting much time in it.

And then you have the Heart Kingdom which can be compared to the heavens where you can enjoy rp'ing with only the people you want to be. Can also be considered as a great start before descending down to the world of rp's. You know to kinda get to know what rp's are like with some more experienced rp's guiding through?

Ehh yeah well that's my idea 8D might wanna formulate the descriptions a lot though ^^"

Adventure World sounds better. So yeah. That should stik up to it, but I will work on the plan all day tomorrow, since I do not go to work. I will make descfriptions, introduictions, rules, etc. I got an idea atm

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
[MENTION=79]Shadowwolf[/MENTION] [MENTION=1218]The Jest[/MENTION] [MENTION=1219]Diva Elly[/MENTION] [MENTION=1257]Xiga[/MENTION] [MENTION=1261]necrotyr[/MENTION] [MENTION=1248]Bladewind[/MENTION] [MENTION=1258]Stein[/MENTION] [MENTION=166]Lily[/MENTION]

Rawr, because someone forgot to rename the sections and properly set descriptions for the RPG section, all and any input would be welcome~

By the way, an ad for the newcomers: > Forum Tutorial on unique functions <

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I thought the new roleplay section had been renamed ..:O and that the new descriptions were up there... at least the rules are O_O'

Ill try my best emperess~