New Forum Skin

Archangel

I just wanted to know wat yal think of the new forum skin to be honest i love it , I think it sweet. Nori worked he ass off making it and even bitch cuz of it (believe me i know)lol , but he did his best . Anyway i just wanted to get your opinion on the new skin.

Nori

Thanks. It's not the best, but it's good enough, and the best that my skills in working with IPB skins can do lol. I need to make a new layout for the main site, because honestly right now the forum skin is looking better to me.

Swiss

function Swiss()
It's ahi'te, red mmmmm... .. was once my favourite color, it kinda still is, but behind the green and the blue. The site mmmm.... well done Nori.

Nori

Thanks!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Suraj182 @ 3-30-2007 @ 9:43 AM) [snapback]5540[/snapback]</div>
It's much better than the old skin. Thanks Nori.[/b]
It wasn't exactly like I was trying to make a skin for the forum. It was more like I had to because of the forum upgrade.

Nori

Only because it's a bleach one. I'm sticking with Dark Fire though. I like dark skins. That has nothing to do with me being black....

Archangel

Yea being Bleach is a BIG reason why its the skin is hott but ive always liked the blue and gray combo . So that help it out to ^^

I like it a lot too, but I think the one from the a while ago. The original skin was a little better. I don't remember the gaps appearing on the sides of the forum screen.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lorthimyer @ 4-5-2007 @ 9:50 PM) [snapback]5684[/snapback]</div>
I like it a lot too, but I think the one from the a while ago. The original skin was a little better. I don't remember the gaps appearing on the sides of the forum screen.[/b]
That skin was expandable, this isn't.

Archangel

Believe me if we could have kept the old skin or made the new skin expand Nori would have . I know this the best cuz i bitched and moaned about it to Nori ( cuz i thought the new forum was to small) and all that did was get me banned and get a can of whoop ass thrown at me LOL ( i aint joking) . We do understand were your coming from tho but Nori tried his hardest to make the new Skin ( going nights without sleep , always banning me >.< and doing a shit load of school work) . He even made a new skin for those who liked light skin forum even tho he didnt have to . While me and Nori both like the old Forum , We view the new forum as the first step in the new direction we want the site to go into . As ive said before we want to make the site big and its been slow doing so(99% cuz of me) but its happening little by little. All we can ask for is your support as we climb to the top.

Nori

Wow, that was a lot to read lol.

I could've made it expand, I just didn't want it to. It's more work. I could make both of these expand, but I'm fuckin lazy lol.

Archangel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ 4-6-2007 @ 10:42 AM) [snapback]5693[/snapback]</div>
Wow, that was a lot to read lol.

I could've made it expand, I just didn't want it to. It's more work. I could make both of these expand, but I'm fuckin lazy lol.[/b]
I didnt want to say anything about that but OK if you say so :yessir: