Need help picking a PC/Laptop

• Thread starter Xephiana-Cataclysm
  • Start date
X

Xephiana-Cataclysm

Head to newegg.comI need help choosing a PC/laptop under 1200$.That also includes A monitor if a PC.I prefer a PC/Laptop which I can play games like Fallout: New Vegas on full graphics.Or you can choose the parts to build a badass gaming PC.Building includes: Case. (Something sturdy, long lasting)Processor. (Preferably AMD)Motherboard. (Make sure it is compatible with the rest of the components)RAM (4GB+)Hard Drive (320 or 500 GB)MouseKeyboardMonitor (LCD 20' or 22', compatible with video card)Power Supply (1000w or 100 above what is needed)DVD Drive (Maybe Blu-ray)Video Card (1GB+ GDDR5, maybe SLI)Connectors and wires.Heatsink/Fan for processorAdditional Cooling if needed.Also, double check everything for compatibility and the total is within 1200$And check for anything that could possibly be missing as well.

o_O wow I really wish what my friends PC was, he got a gaming one and when I saw it, I litterly died on the inside. all I remember that it was asus, and it had cooling fan knobs for air control. and the thing look like a freaking tank. XD

?

???????

Case - Tower case Processor. AMD athlon x2/x3 am2+Motherboard. gigabite ga-mma770 ds3 RAM 4gb maxHard Drive 500 gb preferedMouse microsoft mouse not so expensive oneKeyboard a4tech x7Monitor 22 inch asus or samsung look the ms below 5 okay above not ok Power Supply 750 is enoughDVD Drive blu ray sounds okVideo Card 1gb with sli will cost u a lot .... im on 786mb asus custom made games go on max ...Connectors and wires.Heatsink/Fan for processorAdditional Cooling if needed - only 2 vents 1 for blowing air in and 1 for out

Diablodoc

Dark Lord of Erotics
Go to dell.com and choose Studio 15 or Studio 17. From there, you can choose all its part and they give you that laptop with the desired parts.

Well I am waiting for Freak Intel to replace there New Sandy bridge ... I have saved bunch of money to buy New Desktop Machine with something like thisProcessor: Intel Sandy Bridge Core i7-2600k [ Processor support on-board VGA controller ] Pre-orderedMobo ASUS H6 Chipset with GPU Boost on board DVI VGA n HDI Pre-orderedRAM DDR 3 Kingston Hyper X. 2+2+2+2 = 8GB Quad Channel Pre-orderedCooler Master HAF 932 ...PC Chase..Already boughtCooler Master V8 Cooler for CPU Already boughtOOLER MASTER (GX SERIES) 750W (RS-750-ACAA-E3) (12V / 60A) Already boughtNvidia XFX GTS250 1GB 256Mb...[GDDR3] Old one Already boughtThanks to some friend before I have order the board processor or RAM He informed me about new Intel Boards have being stop .a fault found in SATA 3 aka SATA 6.0 Gbps controller stops working and same for USB 3.0and Newegg has already removed Processor LGA 1155 all available boards along 2600k processor >>