Naruto!

Well i know this kinda sounds stupid but i think that sasuke was intending to kill orochimaru from the beginning, and he did in the manga, i think he is on his sense but just been his own style, not telling anything, etc, i think that he is trying to make the world a better place, killing the evil, in the end i think he naruto and sasuke both will kill itachi of course sakura will be there too, but she will be not much useful herself, and then sasuke will go back home with naruto and sakura. THE END

sounds stupid but i thought it would be nice if this happens :wink:

I agree that Naruto could be the 4th son. This theory is supported by the fact that rasengan was the 4th technique and he was the only one managing to use it, despite of Jiraiya, who was the teacher of the 4th and now of Naruto. There must be any relationship.

The question, why the hell Naruto was chosen for sealing kyuubi would be answered too. Maybe the 4th saw the potential of Naruto and that he was the only one who could hold down the kyuubi.

I think that Naruto will fight the Kyuubi in the end. Sasuke will come back to his mind, that his best friend is in need of his help and assist him. Sakura is killing Orochimaru. But I do not know, what the hell is going to happen to Itachi.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sketchup @ August 6, 2007, 5:06 AM) [snapback]10094[/snapback]</div>
I agree that Naruto could be the 4th son. This theory is supported by the fact that rasengan was the 4th technique and he was the only one managing to use it, despite of Jiraiya, who was the teacher of the 4th and now of Naruto. There must be any relationship.[/b]
So can Kakashi. Just because he can use the Rasengan doesn't give any proof at all of him being the 4th's son.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sketchup @ August 6, 2007, 5:06 AM) [snapback]10094[/snapback]</div>
The question, why the hell Naruto was chosen for sealing kyuubi would be answered too. Maybe the 4th saw the potential of Naruto and that he was the only one who could hold down the kyuubi.[/b]
Or maybe he was the only child born that day....

I don't want him to be his son simply because of how fucking obvious it is.

and that is my golden rule with naruto. The narutards are always wrong.

I love how everyone refers to him as the 4th, even in their thoughts, and not by his real name(even his master jiraiya)

always hated that unrealistic mystery element in naruto.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ August 6, 2007, 3:01 PM) [snapback]10111[/snapback]</div>
So can Kakashi. Just because he can use the Rasengan doesn't give any proof at all of him being the 4th's son.
Or maybe he was the only child born that day....[/b]

Well, if you look at all other families in Konoha, you will notice, that every family has it's special techniques, which are given to the next generation. If you consider this, it would be very plausible that it is the same thing with Naruto and the 4th, even if he cannot teach him the Rasengan himself. There are so many obvious facts. All of this generation have a similar look in comparison to their parents, just as Shikamaru or Kiba. It is like a leitmotif, that always reappears in Naruto.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sketchup @ August 11, 2007, 5:00 AM) [snapback]10587[/snapback]</div>
Well, if you look at all other families in Konoha, you will notice, that every family has it's special techniques, which are given to the next generation. If you consider this, it would be very plausible that it is the same thing with Naruto and the 4th, even if he cannot teach him the Rasengan himself. There are so many obvious facts. All of this generation have a similar look in comparison to their parents, just as Shikamaru or Kiba. It is like a leitmotif, that always reappears in Naruto.[/b]
No, because the families like Shikamaru, Kiba, and Ino were passed down by generations. They are not the same in any way. The Rasengan was made by the fourth hokage and no one else had that technique before that, so that reasoning is not at all plausible. I don't see the obvious facts. There were so many "obvious facts" that Tobi was Obito and the Fourth was the leader was Akatsuki, but those turned out to be completely wrong, just as everything else the "Narutards" as SSJHedgog says, have stated.

Well, so you do not think that Naruto and the 4th are related in any way. Then maybe you can give me another theory why Naruto was chosen for sealing the Kyuubi. The reason "He was born that day" is kind of lame. Think its easy to disprove a theory without giving other proposals.

I think there is a strong demand in the community to get some information on Naruto's history, or? Has anybody a clue? Will this question be answered in the Manga?