Naruto!

Nori

Lets talk about Naruto here. I like this anime alot, it reminds me of Dragonball Z in some ways. At the moment, the fillers are annoying though. <_< I'm hoping they are almost over with.

I want to know who thinks they are going to actually get Sasuke back. Will they have to force him back or will he come back out of his own free will. If Naruto will end up having to kill Sasuke, or Sasuke actually kills Naruto causeing him to go into some type of mental lapse making him remember that Naruto was the only people that actually liked him after his stupidity of leaving Konoha.

Also, I don't think Sasuke going to end up killing his brother Itachi because he's already going to be killed by Naruto, causing a 20 episode battle between Naruto and Sasuke because Sasuke jealosy goes out of control.

I don't know that's what I think. I obviously can't know what's gonna happen. But anyone agree or have there own assumptions of what's going to happen in Naruto.

POST IT HERE!

uncertainity is a good thing... that's what keep a anime series going. I think naruto won't kill sasuke. I think he will kill Itachi. Cuz u know in every season this happens... like naruto defeates Ghara in the second season ... but ghara wanted to fight with Sasuke. So I think that is it. Meanwhile I aslo think that sasuke would be killed by Sakura (but only even he is ever need to be killed... i don't think he will die). :)

Nori

Hah, you really think Sakura would kill her. Even after the time skip, she's still mad soft hearted and I honestly don't think she could kill Sasuke.

Since I'm just throwing things out there that, may or may not be true, here's another.

What do you guys think about the 4th Hokage actually being Naruto's father. I mean it kinda makes since.
In the series you've noticed that everyone has the same hair color and basic hair style as their parents. Naruto's hair is pointy as hell just like the 4th. Also he died and both of Naruto's parents were killed. Naruto was the one that the 4th put the Kyubi in. Why did the 4th have such easy access to Naruto when he was born.

Here's another thing I've noticed. The cycle of training lol.
Third Hokage > Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru
Jiraiya > Fourth Hokage > Kakashi > Naruto - Sakura - Sasuke

Jiraiya > Naruto
Tsunade > Sakura
Orochimaru > Sasuke

The legendary senin are training these 3, but everyone that's getting this training got there basic styles from the Third Hokage. I'm not really explaining this as well as it's in my mind, but hopefully you people get where I'm going with this lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ Aug 26 2006, 08:35 PM) [snapback]38[/snapback]</div>
Lets talk about Naruto here. I like this anime alot, it reminds me of Dragonball Z in some ways. At the moment, the fillers are annoying though. <_< I'm hoping they are almost over with.

I want to know who thinks they are going to actually get Sasuke back. Will they have to force him back or will he come back out of his own free will. If Naruto will end up having to kill Sasuke, or Sasuke actually kills Naruto causeing him to go into some type of mental lapse making him remember that Naruto was the only people that actually liked him after his stupidity of leaving Konoha.

Also, I don't think Sasuke going to end up killing his brother Itachi because he's already going to be killed by Naruto, causing a 20 episode battle between Naruto and Sasuke because Sasuke jealosy goes out of control.

I don't know that's what I think. I obviously can't know what's gonna happen. But anyone agree or have there own assumptions of what's going to happen in Naruto.

POST IT HERE![/b]
I agree on what you saying,It seems like a average naruto script. Great guess

Hi guys i don't want to suck i'm just gonna tell you that in the end Sasuke comes back and he kills his brother just with the new moves he learned from Orochimaru :) :) :)

And of course Orochimaru has to die. Who is going to kill him, well I'dont know^^
I'm just thinking of Sasuke, is he goint to die from Orochimarus hand in the end. It could happen because happy end is fine but I think it's not going to turn out like that for everyone XD

:ph34r: :ph34r: interesting discussion...
well as far as i am concerned (and have been informed)
itachi is killed by orochimaru
and i really hope sasuke kills oro
:ph34r: -and returns to kill naruto (*yay* go! spill blood! sasuke!! :D )
--oh alright i was not serious about that i just miss sasuke in Naruto II that's all! :(
well i guess naruto really is the fourth's son
but i KNOW that Asuma is the son of the third!! :D

A couple thoughts-

Naruto being related to the 4th, oh yeah. I'm pretty sure they're related but everyone always asks how. Some people think that he's Naruto's father, his uncle and he's Naruto himself. As for the last one, I don't see how he could be Naruto. I mean, you're supposed to lose your life after the sealing jutsu, so how could he turn himself into a child (before or after)?

I have a feeling Sasuke will die. He'll probably remember right at the end of his life what he was missing. And then realize he was an idoit for leaving everyone and everything behind.

Naruto's future is probably the hardest to predict. Because, the seal on the Kyuubi is wearing down and he can barely keep himself in control anymore. Either somehow he manages to reseal the demon fox and becomes Hokage, or he dies and the fox dies with him. But, I can also see Naruto loosing the Kyuubi and still living on to become the next Hokage.

As for Sakura, I can see her killing Sasuke. But I can see Naruto having to kill him in the end as well. So... yeah, in the end, these are all just guesses and the only one who knows the end of Naruto is Kishimoto.

Bumped for Awsomeness.

Btw, I havn't seen all the episodes yet(on 160 >_>) So please, if you're gonna post Spoilers, please put a warning...cheers :)

So the Fillers are gonna end in the next few episodes if I'm right. Thank the lord for that!

Sailor_Peridot

Ultimate Bleach Fan!!!!!
I only watch Naruto because I want to find out what happens to Sasuke Uchiha. *starts drooling*, but I watch Bleach more than I do Naruto.........so I can't really tell you wats going to happen next......

Archangel

I think Naruto is related to the 4th , i think the forth is the Naruto father and leader of that evil organisation. I believe a time will come were Naruto will fight Kyubi and kill him making Naruto the Strongest Shinobi to ever live

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ 2-18-2007 @ 2:18 PM) [snapback]2669[/snapback]</div>
I think the forth is the Naruto father and leader of that evil organisation.[/b]
Doubt it. Why? Because the jutsu he used to seal Kyubi in Naruto killed him. The jutsu is the same one that the 3rd Hokage tried to use on Orochimaru. There's no way to get around being killed by the death god.