Naruto VS Bleach

Naruto VS Bleach

• Bleach

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Naruto

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
I do prefer Bleach much more...I think it's the idea of Shinigami, and different "realms." I also like swords. They're purty ^^
And I like the characters better. I mean, Naruto's funny, but....I dunno, I just like Bleach characters better. And Rukia's in Bleach. Rukia is awesome. XD

I prefer bleach I think kubo tite is a great story teller but his one flaw that naruto is good at its time bleach time is a bit strange in how they do things but bleach fights I like better.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Naruto is far more enjoyable, and exciting than Bleach(imo) because: you can read the manga and and watch the anime with the same fun. Naruto has less filler if you skip the ones before Shippuuden. Kishimoto Masashi, thought well 'far into' the story before actually releasing the manga, and therefor it's sometimes surprising and really clever, that's what I think when I read the manga. I think the manga for Bleach is much more fun, and that's what keeps me bored when I watch the episodes, but it's still great, sometimes, it's really funny on parts, especially now, the voices for Nel, Pesche and Dondochakka. They are both great anime/manga, but Naruto wins in mostly everything in my opinion.;)

Bleach was great...But now it's just Kubo Tite recycling his storyline and making everyone's power level over 9000.

Naruto, on the other hand, has a great storyline. I love the characters and nothing seems recycled. The seemingly constant flashbacks are my only gripe with it.

Naruto gmv.

Bleach, partly because of the fact that the characters are older. Also the fact that they use swords and all each have a unique ability, as well as magic such as Kidou.