Naruto v. Luffy v. Ichigo

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Amulet Shade']What was that showing again? ^^;;[/QUOTE]

*sighs* you need to use your common sense and read to the next page... :)

Proving that Luffy moves his body forward as he uses the techniques so he doesn't stretch his arms forward, and no power is lost during the technique

[quote name='Insane D Azn']Thank you very much Zoro, I was actually hoping you would prove me wrong, cos I liked to believe that Luffy was both faster than Ichigo and could beat him in a fight. You've pretty much convinced me there mate ;D[/QUOTE]

np man lol

[quote name='Insane D Azn']But do you think WB is in the super/hypersonic range?? And I'm not talking about his reaction time, but his speed. I can't actually remember a scene in which he moved extremely fast, although I would assume he can. One disadvantage for him though would be his illness and his old age.[/QUOTE]

yes he is. You remember when he was in one side of the island facing off various V.As and then in a blink of an eye on the other side to face Akainu? That's quite a distance he covered in less than 2 seconds or so. He's definitely hypersonic.

Also his illness does not really matter in battle threads. Battle threads always assume that the fighter is in his prime condition when he starts.

[quote name='Insane D Azn']I'm beginning to wonder if any Bleach character could somehow hit a logia/mythical zoan user... What do you think?[/QUOTE]

Well not the logia that have a weakness that can be remedied relatively quickly (for example Crocodile's weakness, water/ liquids). But yea most Logias have a definite advantage.

[quote name='Insane D Azn']Let's see... I have a huge tendency to be biased against Moria, since he is my least favourite character, and has shown to be pathetically weak. So I'm not gonna say my opinion on this since I would be so biased against him...[/QUOTE]

I hate the guy too (trust me...) but i cannot deny his prowess at getting shadows which mean insta kill in the day time

[quote name='Insane D Azn']She's still get her @ss busted, even if she hides somewhere, that's what I think. Just by having a unique ability makes her special. Also, I would like to see how Ulquiorra (or Sasuke, for that matter) fares against her negative hollows, they probably would have no effect on him.[/QUOTE]

LOL, uliquorra is not that emo, he's actually pretty cool and he does not think that he's gonna lose all the time so it will work (most likely), Sasuke on the other hand... no comment necessary.... the dude is just...nvm

[quote name='Insane D Azn']*sighs* you need to use your common sense and read to the next page... :)

Proving that Luffy moves his body forward as he uses the techniques so he doesn't stretch his arms forward, and no power is lost during the technique[/QUOTE]

I did read the next page thank you very much >_>

Just that if he did that against an aerial opponent, he would be in mid air at the end, so if it missed he would be free falling. Even if he didn't move his body all the way to the target, a miss on an attack that big would leave him open, and there are 2 opponents there.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']yes he is. You remember when he was in one side of the island facing off various V.As and then in a blink of an eye on the other side to face Akainu? That's quite a distance he covered in less than 2 seconds or so. He's definitely hypersonic.[/QUOTE]

Yes I do, you're right man, thanks for reminding me.

[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']Also his illness does not really matter in battle threads. Battle threads always assume that the fighter is in his prime condition when he starts.[/QUOTE]

I see, I'm new in the arena, so yeah. I'll keep that in mind.

[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']Well not the logia that have a weakness that can be remedied relatively quickly (for example Crocodile's weakness, water/ liquids). But yea most Logias have a definite advantage.[/QUOTE]

How do you think Hitsugaya and Aokiji, or Yamamoto vs Ace be like? Can one come out over the top?

Also Yamamoto vs Aokiji,,, Surely his elemental weakness would mean Aokiji would lose, or not?

A quick question, how do you think they could beat Barragan?? He's one of my fav characters in Bleach, btw ;D

[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']I hate the guy too (trust me...) but i cannot deny his prowess at getting shadows which mean insta kill in the day time[/QUOTE]

Not if his enemy is too fast/strong for him... Or if you're Jinbei or plot-armoured Luffy

[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']LOL, uliquorra is not that emo, he's actually pretty cool and he does not think that he's gonna lose all the time so it will work (most likely), Sasuke on the other hand... no comment necessary.... the dude is just...nvm[/QUOTE]

Btw dunno if you saw it, but in MF I made a thread/poll called "who would you like to see affected by a negative hollow the most?"

I think Akainu came out on top LOL

[quote name='Amulet Shade']I did read the next page thank you very much >_>

Just that if he did that against an aerial opponent, he would be in mid air at the end, so if it missed he would be free falling. Even if he didn't move his body all the way to the target, a miss on an attack that big would leave him open, and there are 2 opponents there.[/QUOTE]

Which is true, but I was solely referring to that part of the argument, and hadn't considered the "opponent in air" scenario. Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with the conversation :shrug:

And if I sounded patronising in the previous post, I apologise for that too...

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='noex1337']And why is that?[/QUOTE]

Since G2 makes the user movement itself faster.

In other words, cut the time consumption to stretch backward without cutting the range (well this is just an assumption)

[quote name='noex1337']Elephant gun was no where close to instantaneous, and that seemed easy to dodge. Anbd Ougon Botan? Do you mean this?

There's no clear indication on the range of that attack.[/QUOTE]

Yes, however he could break Raigoh with this, it would require some longer range.

And regarding Elephant Gun easy to dodge, are you sure?

For me it is a type of AOE attack due to sheer size.

[quote name='noex1337']Since you are going for the rubberband scenario, you realize that the distance backwards you pull a rubber band is so much greater than the distance it shoots forward right?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Amulet Shade']The longer it goes forward, the less momentum it will have, which will weaken how stronger it hits, if he has to reach too far forward, the power of the attack won't be as great.[/QUOTE]

Errr, i misunderstand it...sorry

Well, you could always use it to flail the enemy to you right?

Basically normal GGN attack is enough to reach...

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='Amulet Shade']I did read the next page thank you very much >_>

Just that if he did that against an aerial opponent, he would be in mid air at the end, so if it missed he would be free falling. Even if he didn't move his body all the way to the target, a miss on an attack that big would leave him open, and there are 2 opponents there.[/QUOTE]

Nope, naruto would be out of it from the start, since he's the slowest and he can't fight. But you are right about one thing. When he's in the air, he loses maneuverability. I think I mentioned this before.

It's alright Azn ;hello;

Flail the enemy to him? ;?;

I don't know. If Naruto can get into the strongest Tailed form *I forget how far up he's gone* It gives him a much greater shot.

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='sircuss']Since G2 makes the user movement itself faster.

In other words, cut the time consumption to stretch backward without cutting the range (well this is just an assumption)

[/QUOTE]

Ehhh, I always assumed it only increased the power since it increased the momentum. I didn't assume anything about the range since we have yet to see it.

[quote name='sircuss']

Yes, however he could break Raigoh with this, it would require some longer range.

[/QUOTE]

Gold is a serious conductor. And since OP Physics is an extreme version of RL physics, I assumed all that happened was it attracted the electricity, not because the attack covered the range.

[quote name='sircuss']

And regarding Elephant Gun easy to dodge, are you sure?

For me it is a type of AOE attack due to sheer size.

[/QUOTE]

Has a slow wind up IIRC. If he tries to use Elephant gun, Ichigo can just attack him from behind. So I don't think luffy using elephant gun is a good idea at all.

[quote name='sircuss']

Well, you could always use it to flail the enemy to you right?

Basically normal GGN attack is enough to reach...[/QUOTE]

I'm sure Ichigo can Getsuga spam way out of luffy's range.

[quote name='Amulet Shade']

I don't know. If Naruto can get into the strongest Tailed form *I forget how far up he's gone* It gives him a much greater shot.[/QUOTE]

Bijuudama would take the win for naruto. The only issue is him transforming before he ends up dead. And KN4 bijuudama doesn't have a wide enough AOE, so he'll probably need KN6 or higher

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='noex1337']

Gold is a serious conductor. And since OP Physics is an extreme version of RL physics, I assumed all that happened was it attracted the electricity, not because the attack covered the range. [/QUOTE]

At least Ogon Botan made Luffy in the center of skill, going from that it is quite large area range.

[quote name='noex1337']Has a slow wind up IIRC. If he tries to use Elephant gun, Ichigo can just attack him from behind. So I don't think luffy using elephant gun is a good idea at all.[/QUOTE]

Well yes, but not that long enough to made Ichigo had a sneak attack chance. Since this is assuming speed equalized.

[quote name='noex1337']I'm sure Ichigo can Getsuga spam way out of luffy's range.[/QUOTE]

Look above

[quote name='Amulet Shade']Flail the enemy to him?
[/QUOTE]

Yes, basically flailing and pull Ichigo to go down.

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='sircuss']At least Ogon Botan made Luffy in the center of skill, going from that it is quite large area range.

[/QUOTE]

Heh? I'm not understanding you here.

[quote name='sircuss']

Well yes, but not that long enough to made Ichigo had a sneak attack chance. Since this is assuming speed equalized.

[/QUOTE]

Since Luffy is immobilized while he was using that attack, and it appeared it took several seconds to complete (they got off several sentences), I think that's more than enough time. And if speed is equalized, then that just makes it an even bigger win for Ichigo.

[quote name='sircuss']

Look above[/QUOTE]

What?

[quote name='sircuss']

Yes, basically flailing and pull Ichigo to go down.[/QUOTE]

What?

[quote name='Amulet Shade']I don't think flail is the word you're looking for...[/QUOTE]

If you want an example of Luffy doing an aerial attack...

[SPOILERA]

[/SPOILERA]

Since Luffy is immobilized while he was using that attack, and it appeared it took several seconds to complete (they got off several sentences), I think that's more than enough time. And if speed is equalized, then that just makes it an even bigger win for Ichigo.

Luffy was weakened by the water remember? He was more than 7000ms down and the fact that he did that relatively quickly (a few sentences is not that bad) means that above ground it shouldn't be much of a problem
That doesn't seem that high. Ichigo can stay well outside of that range (Pre-retcon that is)

Perhaps you fail to realized that the mermaid in that picture is gigantic

[SPOILERA]
[/SPOILERA]

Thus that jump was extremely far (also considering that he was tied down and had to jump from a cross legged position)

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']Luffy was weakened by the water remember? He was more than 7000ms down and the fact that he did that relatively quickly (a few sentences is not that bad) means that above ground it shouldn't be much of a problem

[/QUOTE]

Speculation.

[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']

Perhaps you fail to realized that the mermaid in that picture is gigantic

[SPOILERA]
[/SPOILERA]

Thus that jump was extremely far (also considering that he was tied down and had to jump from a cross legged position)[/QUOTE]

My statement stands. Ichigo can stay outside that range.

[quote name='noex1337']Speculation.[/QUOTE]

based on fact

[quote name='noex1337']My statement stands. Ichigo can stay outside that range.[/QUOTE]

longer range = less accuracy though