Naruto v. Luffy v. Ichigo

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='Amulet Shade']Speed is always a complicated issue, and that's why I prefer thinking of speed as being equalized.

Winner with speed equal would be Ichigo for me.[/QUOTE]

No, Haki gives an advantage here...

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='Amulet Shade']Speed is always a complicated issue, and that's why I prefer thinking of speed as being equalized.

Winner with speed equal would be Ichigo for me.[/QUOTE]

This. They take the fun out of the fight. Unless it's painfully obvious, like the flash.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='sircuss']Kizaru speedblitz Aizen before showing KS.

Enel speedblitz him

Whitebeard crush him

Aokiji freeze him

Marco burn him

Blackbeard gravity pull him to his body

Ace entei him

etc.

You're underestimating OP here.[/QUOTE]

No it seems you're overestimating OP actually, or some of the characters anyways. It just seems like you just bunched all these random strong characters in OP and based your argument off that. All of these characters would not know how Aizen's KS for it to not work, so they could all easily be caught off guard by the element of surprise. Kizaru and Enel, maybe, but their lazy/stuck-up personality would be their downfall, and I am pretty sure they would somehow see his KS. Also Aizen is probably faster than all the other characters, so he should have no problem showing KS to all the others.

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='Insane D Azn']No it seems you're overestimating OP actually, or some of the characters anyways. It just seems like you just bunched all these random strong characters in OP and based your argument off that. All of these characters would not know how Aizen's KS for it to not work, so they could all easily be caught off guard by the element of surprise. Kizaru and Enel, maybe, but their lazy/stuck-up personality would be their downfall, and I am pretty sure they would somehow see his KS. Also Aizen is probably faster than all the other characters, so he should have no problem showing KS to all the others.[/QUOTE]

No, don't use PIS as an argument. Let's just assume everyone has common sense

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='Insane D Azn']No it seems you're overestimating OP actually, or some of the characters anyways. It just seems like you just bunched all these random strong characters in OP and based your argument off that. All of these characters would not know how Aizen's KS for it to not work, so they could all easily be caught off guard by the element of surprise. Kizaru and Enel, maybe, but their lazy/stuck-up personality would be their downfall, and I am pretty sure they would somehow see his KS. Also Aizen is probably faster than all the other characters, so he should have no problem showing KS to all the others.[/QUOTE]

Sorry? Assuming the fight is bloodlusted, no PIS or CIS.

They'll kill him oneshoot.

[quote name='sircuss']No, Haki gives an advantage here...[/QUOTE]

I'll be honest, I don't know the extent of the Haki precog since I don't read One Piece, how far ahead does he sense?

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='Insane D Azn']I have no idea what that is, I'm afraid... ><;;[/QUOTE]

-PIS: Plot Induced Stupidity, term used to refer to events in a story that contradict a character's normal capabilities for the purpose of the plot. For example, if a generally competent, intelligent villain does something stupid like not killing the hero immediately when he has the chance, and that allows the hero to win.

-CIS: Character Induced Stupidity, refers to mental limits of a character that cause them to perform at below the true potential of their powers. The term is somewhat of a misnomer, since it refers to more than just stupidity - it could also refer to a character's ignorance, morals, or any other mental characteristic that limits the use of their powers.

-Bloodlusted: refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy. Bloodlusted characters fear nothing, and will allow themselves to be injured to any degree as long as it leads to a higher probability of defeating their opponent.

Usually in battle thread PIS/CIS off and characters always bloodlusted. Unless the TS(Thread Starter) stated otherwise.

[quote name='Amulet Shade']I'll be honest, I don't know the extent of the Haki precog since I don't read One Piece, how far ahead does he sense?[/QUOTE]

He knows the threat in island level proximity when training the haki.

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='Amulet Shade']Yes, but how far ahead time wise? Is it Spider Sense level or something?[/QUOTE]

Sense the intention to hurt or kill or attack.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='sircuss']-PIS: Plot Induced Stupidity, term used to refer to events in a story that contradict a character's normal capabilities for the purpose of the plot. For example, if a generally competent, intelligent villain does something stupid like not killing the hero immediately when he has the chance, and that allows the hero to win.

-CIS: Character Induced Stupidity, refers to mental limits of a character that cause them to perform at below the true potential of their powers. The term is somewhat of a misnomer, since it refers to more than just stupidity - it could also refer to a character's ignorance, morals, or any other mental characteristic that limits the use of their powers.

-Bloodlusted: refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy. Bloodlusted characters fear nothing, and will allow themselves to be injured to any degree as long as it leads to a higher probability of defeating their opponent.

Usually in battle thread PIS/CIS off and characters always bloodlusted. Unless the TS(Thread Starter) stated otherwise.

He knows the threat in island level proximity when training the haki.[/QUOTE]

In that case, they would win, you're right.

How does that give him an advantage? It's a battle, of course they're intentions are to hurt and kill...Maybe I'm missing something about it, I don't know.

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='Amulet Shade']How does that give him an advantage? It's a battle, of course they're intentions are to hurt and kill...Maybe I'm missing something about it, I don't know.[/QUOTE]

Like a spider sense sensing danger. Haki user sense intention to attack and proceed to dodge or counter.

However haki depends on reaction speed. If the enemy is so fast that the user couldn't react the point is moot.

[quote name='noex1337']Ehhhh, it seems sircuss is ignoring my argument[/QUOTE]

What argument?

noex1337

Emmie was here
[quote name='sircuss']

What argument?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='noex1337']Flying getsuga spam anyone? Seriously, the fact that Ichigo can fly means he has serious advantage in this scenario.[/QUOTE]

This one.

sircuss

Troll On Vacation
[quote name='noex1337']This one.[/QUOTE]

Luffy could dodge them using Haki.

[quote name='Amulet Shade']That would help for a bit, but I don't see it giving him the win. I'm sticking with Ichigo in speed equal situation.[/QUOTE]

Why?