Naruto v. Luffy v. Ichigo

Buried Under Ice

B R E A T H L E S S
Who wins, Naruto from...I don't think I'll even say the manga's name, Luffy from One Piece, or Ichigo from Bleach?

Every forum must have this thread as a rite of passage.

Let the fan arguments debating commence.~

And...GO!

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
None of them,

Goku suddenly teleport inside the match and blow all of them.....

Stupidity aside, I don't know who's win...... since it has led to a quite debate in MF........

[quote name='Avan']Luffy FTW. This is also a Warcraft III Custom map ^^ except its naruto vs bleach vs one piece ^^ hero arena game[/QUOTE]

not starcraft? o.0 who gets to be one of the three?

[quote name='Shadowwolf']I do believe Ichigo stands a chance, being a Dragon Ball Z character with a sword[/QUOTE]

haha ... can't deny that ;haha;

Banchou

Fighting The Cold hands of Time
Staff member
i would love to say Luffy or ichigo since im not a fan of naruto

but after seeing Naruto go massive with 8 tails and and rip out of a giant boulder in the sky im gonna have to say him

im sure Luffy and Ichigo could do some major damage to him but the nine tails chakra will jst protect him form the outside damage instead

Luffy only uses his fist so it wont help him out since we saw the result of that before

and Ichigo only has a getsuga Tensho, speed, hollowication, cero

instantly Luffy was already removed form play due to the fact he fights barehanded so ighigo has the only real shot and i dnt think he had or currently has the power ot take something that big and powerful on

whats wors eis i currently hate naruto for being to GM'y xD

Stickied because this topic will definitely come up over and over

and as for the winner, it's Luffy due to vastly superior strength + speed + haki to predict movements

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']Stickied because this topic will definitely come up over and over

and as for the winner, it's Luffy due to vastly superior strength + speed + haki to predict movements[/QUOTE]

Well,

That sucks cause the winner is already revealed -.-"

[quote name='"Wolfnagi"']

Well,

That sucks cause the winner is already revealed -.-"[/QUOTE]

Really? Who won?

For me, I'm thinking Naruto will win, because his techniques are just plain superior compared to Ichigo and Luffy.

[quote name='"Wolfnagi"']Not really sure by me (cause I really don't care bout HST)

But like Zoro said, its Luffy[/QUOTE]

HST? What's that?

And I confess I've never really read One Piece before, so I'm not sure as to Luffy's power.