Naruto Shippuuden

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Princess of Leo @ 2-19-2007 @ 8:12 PM) [snapback]2793[/snapback]</div>
BLEACH WILL ALWAYS OWN NARUTO NO MATTER HOW MANY NEW PLOTS THEY COME UP WITH!!!!!!!!!![/b]
I think it's safe to say. STFU about that in this thread. Do it in the one you made about which one owns!!! This is the decree of Nori!

Archangel

Sorry to say but Nori got me on this one Princess , he calls the shots so I got to listen ( Boss always win ) exept when it come to Naruto owning Bleach

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ 2-18-2007 @ 5:20 AM) [snapback]2580[/snapback]</div>
I watched The new episodes of Naruto and it was awesome, I love the way it starts, The beginning was off the charts, it was as if time shifted. All who hasn't watched it yet must do so immediately because you are missing out. I'm talking about u Suraj182.[/b]
I know, I really wanna see this. Just got a few more episodes of the old series.

I've just finished watching Naruto Shippuuden 4 last night. Truly awesome.
Gaara looks really cool. Even cooler than before. Wished they'd show Neji though. He's one of my fav characters.
So many characters haven't appeared yet. Can't wait.

i heard that its not coming out this week but next week. so if ur still lookin for it its coming out next week not this week SO STOP LOOKING. unless ur stubborn and keep looking but thats a stupid idea CUZ ITS COMING OUT NEXT WEEK SO TUFF.DEAL WITH IT.

Yeah, Shippuuden's pretty nice. Glad the fillers are finally over. Watched a few episodes, loving it so far

The way it's going, I doubt we'll be running into any more fillers for a while, if ever again

Shippuuden is the best yet!! Best storyline ever!! Episode 14 was amazing! We saw Gai's true abilities and Naruto's true growth. We also saw a new couple in the making... Neji and Tenten!! They were very intimate in that episode :tongue:!

well i think compared to naruto, naruto shippuden is a little boring (dont hate me for this, all the naruto fans :p, sorry for this ), but still naruto, naruto shippuden is the best ;)

Yeah, it's like...

*Naruto jumps in the air*
*we see him in the air*
*he's still in the air*
*he grabs a kunai, oh, and he's still in the air*
*throws kunai, still in air*
*suddenly falls down*
*and the sun shines*