naruto related child death

tyron256

turnabout moderation
-_-; whats with kids these days? when i was that age we still had the old fashioned violent cartoons and we never tried anything stupid.

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Damn naruto cartoon!!! Now its gonna have a boardcasting saying please don't react any scenes from this cartoon... I guess kids would do it, because that bone guy didn't suffocate underground...

Kid - 0
Sandbox - 1

But in all seriousness that's pretty sad. I don't think anyone should have to die at such a young age, no matter how moronic they are.

Last edited:
Kid - 0
Sandbox - 1

But in all seriousness that's pretty sad. I don't think anyone should have to die at such a young age, no matter how moronic they are.
I wouldn't go so far as to say the kid was moronic. It was a game of pretend that went to far, I don't know about the rest of you but when I was a kid I had a very lively imagination (and still do) and would pretend to be different things. Common sense and good judgement develop as you grow and sometimes kids do things that are foolish and dangerous without knowing that it is. How many of you got hurt as a child cause of something stupid, I know I have, I myself fell down some cement stairs in a basement....but thats a another story.

what are they teaching in schools, honestly children should know that if you have your head berried in the sand you cant breath

Last edited: