Naruto Rants & Theories

Yea they are whiskers. Its the effect of the Kyuubi. Just like Gaaras Insomnia makes him have black rings around his eyes, naruto gets whisker things.

I always like the whiskers. I always wondered about the shoulder patch thing with the string. What the hell is that string? Is the shoulder patch symbol for the wind ninja since Naruto's mother is Wind from the wind village?

Krahe

Full of bees
^ <strike>It's a rape whistle.</strike> I don't think it's anything, actually, just a part of Naruto's character design.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Is the shoulder patch symbol for the wind ninja since Naruto's mother is Wind from the wind village?[/b]
Naruto's mother is from the former Whirlpool Country. I think you confused Kushina Uzumaki with Minato Namikaze.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Krahe @ October 22, 2007, 2:12 PM) [snapback]11663[/snapback]</div>
^ <strike>It's a rape whistle.</strike> I don't think it's anything, actually, just a part of Naruto's character design.

Naruto's mother is from the former Whirlpool Country. I think you confused Kushina Uzumaki with Minato Namikaze.[/b]
The patch actually looks like a really small whirlpool.

My biggest problem with the Naruto series is Naruto constant calling of Sasuke, it's as if he's an ex-girlfriend who didn't get the memo that the relationship is over. Come on this constant bitchin for Sasuke has got to end.