Naruto Quiz

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
What are the name of the 8 gates?
The Eight Gates
In addition to the tenketsu, the chakra circulatory system houses eight valves responsible for regulating the flow of chakra. The Hachimon or eight gates are located along the spine, the heart and in the ninja's head. It is possible to force the body to open these gates, which allows the ninja to release ten times the usual amount of power. Unfortunately such power comes at a price, as each subsequent gate is opened, the ninja increases the damage to their body and comes closer to death. For this reason gate opening has been deemed Kinjutsu. If all eight gates are opened, the ninja gains power that surpasses the Hokage at the cost of their own life. Also even if the ninja opens fewer gates, if they do not strike a finishing blow against their opponent, they will be severely weakened and very defenseless to a counter attack. It is also unclear whether the ninja has to open all the gates in order, of if they can open a later gate and bypass the previous ones.

Last edited:

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
In the main hall of Nakano shrine.
Beneath the 7th Tatami Mat from the black wall on the right side.

Found in chapter 385... [spoil]When Sasuke fights Itachi's clone[/spoil]

Tatami were originally a luxury item for the wealthy at a time when lower classes had mat-covered dirt floors.Tatami were gradually popularized and finally reached the homes of commoners towards the end of the 17th century.

Last edited:

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Really ? I mean, I knew the thing about the villagers and that he performed seppuku/harakiri, but by his comrades to ? :O those bastards!

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
This will be a major spoiling one for those that only follow the anime.. I think.

What are the names of Itachi's and Sasuke's last resort juutsu ?

[spoil]Raido (can't spell, but I know it needs actualy lightning and it looks like a lions/dragons head)

Susanno - God of storms, he manifests himself as a large warrior with a sword that can trap you into a Genjutsu forever.
[/spoil]

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Since the question is right and the asker hasn't answered, I'm gonna ask a question;
"Nehan Shouja no Jutsu" What ninja possesses this technique and for what purpose is it ?

OK, you tricked us by giving the Japanese name lol.

Name in english:Temple of Nirvana Technique
User: Kabuto
discription:Nehan Shouja no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that allows the caster to place a large body of people into a unconscious state. The target can avoid the spell by forming and using the dispel skill.

Which is the most rarest elemental attribute?

Last edited: