Naruto OST!

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
am i the only one here who enjoys the background/fighting musics of the naruto anime here? :grin:

TBH they have really great soundtracks

Geijutsu! Bakatsda!

[YOUTUBE]YpuzVTTiSZo[/YOUTUBE]

Track name is "kakuzu" but i always remember it as Amaterasu! XD

[YOUTUBE]dOh2HM-7xuA[/YOUTUBE]

This one is an awesome theme to spur you on!can you feel it?! The Rising morale! Charge!

[YOUTUBE]QK_xrtcOx3k[/YOUTUBE]

well this are some of the best tracks of the anime....season 1 has a couple..but i will leave for you fans to find em. hehe

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']I'm not really a fan of the battle music, but I love the Eastern orchestral pieces in the soundtrack. They're beautiful.[/QUOTE]

those are battle music.

o_O OSTS/Battle music are the same. just what you call em.

rawr feel my pain!

[YOUTUBE]PCfiqY05BpA[/YOUTUBE]

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']Uh no. I don't think Sadness and Sorrow is a battle theme.

:3[/QUOTE]

haha okok...

rinkai kouen and kakuzu. you dint like any of those?

Those were good. It's just that battle music isn't really to my taste. Except for certain types of battle music.

Damn, we should have an OSTs subsection in the Music section.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']Those were good. It's just that battle music isn't really to my taste. Except for certain types of battle music.

Damn, we should have an OSTs subsection in the Music section.[/QUOTE]

you will find me flooding it with OSTs from Gundam 00.

hehe.

heres another battle theme that i like alot. (the only time i enjoy sakura pawning too..)

[YOUTUBE]ERGpmbw938M[/YOUTUBE]

[quote name='"Graham Aker"']

you will find me flooding it with OSTs from Gundam 00.

hehe.

heres another battle theme that i like alot. (the only time i enjoy sakura pawning too..)

YouTube Link[/QUOTE]

Which really isn't that bad since you have excellent taste in music.

:3

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']Which really isn't that bad since you have excellent taste in music.

:3[/QUOTE]

>.>

my taste in music is rather...err one type only. anything with beat to it and makes my body wanna charge and fight.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Pyro Fighter']I like the OST which was used during Naruto's SM training with pa where he was using the frog kata.

Any idea about the name of the OST?[/QUOTE]

I skipped that episode. If you could get a clip or the epi maybe i can help you find out

[quote name='Graham Aker'][/quote]

You could also find that one where the Naruto groupie tries to hit up with Sasuke after Itachi's death.(Zetsu and Madara challenges for a race).

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Pyro Fighter']You could also find that one where the Naruto groupie tries to hit up with Sasuke after Itachi's death.(Zetsu and Madara challenges for a race).[/QUOTE]

Sorry i skipped that too...:><:

I usually skip episodes that does not have fighting

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Those are all amazing songs, I think my personal favourites would be Rinkai and Reverse Situation. Thanks for sharing Graham Aker!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TsE01qdy5A[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdTiBPAknOk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]