Naruto or Bleach - Which is better?

Naruto or Bleach

• Naruto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bleach

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
<span style="font-family:Franklin Gothic Medium">naruto sure one of the kick-ass anime when its first airing... although the recent fillers ep seems to make some viewers stop watching them, but I'm sure things gonna gets better when the actual stories continues (or not <_< )...
</span>
<span style="font-family:Verdana">my vote goes for naruto....</span>

Bleach and Naruto.... that is a tough choice considering how the shows are represented. I do like Bleach a lot because of the interesting characters and setting. Naruto I like because because of the quirky main character and the action is tight. Now which is better? Given my tastes, Bleach is a lil more my realm. It seems for an older audienece than Naruto does. That's why my vote os for Bleach.

Yeah, I'm Naruto all the way, I mean, Bleach is good but Naruto is GREAT. Even though there are many fillers, I don't care some of them are pretty funny. Plus, I got to see Shino laugh in one of them. XDD

i liked naruto until the fillers kicked in and i tried watching it but i kept on losing intrest in it. i still watch bleach even though it's in the filler area becuase i like the battles and story. so my votes going to bleach.

Alzina

Definately Naruto
there's a different theme to it...it's very exciting and although its in its fillers stage now but the way the manga is progressing its becoming more nerve racking..i looove Naruto :)

It's hard to choose between the two.They both have good plotline action and comedy.I like them both.
If i have to choice then bleach tops naruto due to it actions and fighting skills by 2%.

Don't know much about naruto....just read reviews and wat the story is about....but for me its bleach all the way..................You rock Ichigo!!!!!!!!

The first series of Naruto was okay, but the second series gets REALLY good.
Same with Bleach, the arrancar arc is getting quite interesting, even if the story is moving really slowly right now.

And I think manga is better than the anime, even if it's only because I get to see what happens before all the people who only watch anime... :p

Archangel

:D no doubt Bleach is better than Naruto ,Dont get me wrong Naruto is a good anime but Bleach has something about it , Naruto killed it with the fillars but thats about to change on Feb 15 so lets chill sit back and enjoy them both B)

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (angel999 @ 1-24-2007 @ 1:28 PM) [snapback]1975[/snapback]</div>
I haven't watched Naruto but i thing Bleach is better[/b]
How could you possibly have an opinion on an anime that you haven't seen?