Naruto or Bleach

• Naruto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bleach

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bleach All the WAY!!!!

i was hoping id be able to make a bleach charecter guide for ur site

if u dont remember me, i was one of ur last remaining active members of uhh i think it was animestampede...i think me username was sparkz, or unstopable duelist...well reply back so

dev

anime bleach good than naruto,naruto manga and anime are too far diffrent and make me don;t want waste time to see already,so i VOTE for BLEACH

Nori

The reason they are different is because they are playing fillers now. So they have nothing to do with the manga. When the fillers are over just like before the fillers the anime will be align with the manga.

Naruto is way better than bleach. actions are lot greater and storyline is so great. Bleach's storyline is also great but I think Naruto's is better.

To my mind, bleach is better as an anime. actually, the rythm is better, and the episodes which are not in the manga stories are quite nice (whereas it's not for naruto to my mind).

Well I think that Bleach is better than Naruto.

The Story is in my opinion a little better than Naruto couse shinobi hmm there are more animes around with a topic like that XD

I think even the drawing is little better than Naruto, don't know why

But well there is not so much difference. I like both of them :)

Naturo and bleach,hmmm they are all good animes but i think bleach tops naruto due to it actions and fighting skills.

Naturo and bleach,hmmm they are all good animes but i think bleach tops naruto due to it actions and fighting skills.

umm...seems i tied it up again :p
i voted naruto, but both shows are totally close, to me. i like naruto cuz of all the fan base it has. i like its characters. i wish some of them had more screen time. lol

to the anonymous next poster...vote naruto or else~! :angry: :ph34r:

It's hard to choose between the two. They both have action and comedy. They both have a rather good plotline (when it isn't being interrupted by filler episodes). I like them both, so I can't really choose.

Mike

Most deffinately Bleach

Naruto right now stinks.....Bleach is at least has decent filler episodes and its more of a mature series compaired to Naruto

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mossSURF1 @ Oct 12 2006, 03:21 AM) [snapback]346[/snapback]</div>
Naruto, it shouldn't even be a debate....[/b]
You are definately a smart person, for saying this!!!!! (No that wasn't sarcasm. :lol:)

definitely naruto!!
hooray for ninjas! :ph34r:
no honestly even though the filler episode4s are getting on my nerves slowly... the manga ROCKS!!!
but i can't believe kishimoto-sensei actually killed one of my favourite characters *sob*
I'm sooo depressed :( :( :(

bleach, hell yeah, naruto is in fillers right now and they suck
but the reason i like bleach better, is because the characters are in highschool, they are like 16 or 17, unlike naruto who is 12 or 13, but mabe after the 3 year gap the will be equal