Naruto FC

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Claim your Naruto character~ But read the rules first before you do

RULES: read before posting

1 - Only one claim per person. You can change your character once a month, but please don't abuse this.

2 - Trades are allowed, but post all details so we can update. Also approval from both parties is necessary.

3 - Post a picture of your claim. Do so in spoiler tags to keep the thread tidy, while you're at it.

4 - State clearly the name of the character.

5 - First come, first serve. No exceptions.

6 -If you are not an active member, your claim will be removed. 5+ posts required.

7 - Naruto characters only. Other characters will be ignored.

CLAIMS

Kisame: Hoshigaki Kisame

-Gundam-: Uchiha Itachi

Lily: Konan

Shadow_Strider: Uzumaki Naruto

Krannium - Zetsu
picneeded

Semi_Pete - Akamaru

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
List updated <3

Heehee

[MENTION=174]krannium[/MENTION] : Could you perhaps provide a picture of Zetsu so I can place it under the spoilers ^^ If you want of course :3

just starting some conversation here, the one thing i like about naruto are the story arcs, they haven't lost there stabaility unlike manga like hitman reborn and bleach where their stroy has just lost all meaning!, but naruto is consistant, unless they mess up and continue on after madaras defeat and such blah blah, i hope they end it and not overkill it with some more NEW bad guys, gaaaaah!

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Yeah me too. Im hoping it will end soonish. There is no reason to continue it and make the fandom hate it :/ Happened to too many stories .____.

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=293]Haures[/MENTION] I'd be more than happy to add you to the list, but right after the merge a lot of things got messed up , and this particulair sg has lost its owner a while ago OTL so I'll keep it in mind but me and my collegue moderator here have to clean things up first ^^"

For this fanclub, is there anyone interested in taking over?