Naruto Fanclub (NFC!!)

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
I'm not a fan of Naruto but you see here, I've got a dilemma. I started watching the show when it was cool - I was 12 years old. I've been with it ever since simply because I'm not a quitter and I'll rip it apart these days but still give credit where it's due. Sakura needs to die, Sasuke needs to be wiped off from the face of the earth. The best character is Rock Lee. He's comedic relief with a purpose. He can put up his dukes and kick you around and destroy you but the guy can be naively innocent and funny as a result. I'll be dropping by here from time to time, expect rants whenever there's a shitty new chapter.

right well i rather enjoyed this weeks episode, though the sakura flashback did piss me off cuz they just freakin showed us that two freakin weks ago!! :/but I REALLY like the last second save by naruto at the end,

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
[quote name='"jK0' date=' post: 39089"']Tsunade-sama!!! she's alives!!talk about a last minute save for kakashi. xD[/quote]would of been funny to see his face on the Hokage Faces tho xD

[quote name='"the kurtdood' date=' post: 39100"']the race between kakashi and guy was epic, laughed my ass off :biggrin:[/quote]lols yup, funny when they jumped and kakashi chucked a latel. HILARIOUS!!

hello there! great club! may i join ?since i'm naruto greatest fan since i was 13...and my favorite character would be Naruto's father Minato...lol since there's no 'Minato' there..i vote for his son instead..lolso, then yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ n_n

[quote name='"arashime' date=' post: 39181"']hello there! great club! may i join ?since i'm naruto greatest fan since i was 13...and my favorite character would be Naruto's fatherMinato...lol since there's no 'Minato' there..i vote for his son instead..lolso, then yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ n_n[/quote]Sure thing arashime, ill add you right now and welcome to the NFC!! ^^feel free to use our clubs sig as your own, it looks like our banner only smaller. ^^

[quote name='"jK0' date=' post: 39191"']Sure thing arashime, ill add you right now and welcome to the NFC!! ^^feel free to use our clubs sig as your own, it looks like our banner only smaller. ^^[/quote]thanxx jK0......talk about naruto.. i don't watch the latest Naruto Shippuuden episode or read any latest chapter...that makes me really a bad fan nee...*sob* i've been busy with ao no exorcist lately..gomenasai!

[quote name='"arashime' date=' post: 39228"']thanxx jK0......talk about naruto.. i don't watch the latest Naruto Shippuuden episode or read any latest chapter...that makes me really a bad fan nee...*sob* i've been busy with ao no exorcist lately..gomenasai![/quote]It's all good, just be aware that this club will have spoilers. do your best to catch up so that you may enjoy the good times Naruto brings us. ^^

[quote name='"jK0' date=' post: 39229"']It's all good, just be aware that this club will have spoilers. do your best to catch up so that you may enjoy the good times Naruto brings us. ^^[/quote]it's good to have spoilers...lol..