Naruto Fanclub (NFC!!)

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Yeah same hereand when you thinkblah at least there's the mangayou go and find out there's no new chapter in till the week after next week._.

And that's when you get tested because you're itching for more. @____@One of the reasons I like doing anime marathons.I did a Shippuden marathon a couple of week ago starting from around ep 70 and I'm now up to date... I also have to wait. :/

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 41559"']I did a Shippuden marathon a couple of week ago starting from around ep 70 and I'm now up to date... I also have to wait. :/[/quote]I spit out my water holy... your hardcore O_O

[quote name='"jK0' date=' post: 42834"']there was a nasty filler episode last week, hope this weeks gets back on track.[/quote]Some fillers are good but some are just baaadddd.[quote name='"Darkchao45' date=' post: 42836"']I spit out my water holy... your hardcore O_O[/quote]Haha. *pat pat*You know how I watch anime. xD

[quote name='"Pickled Onion' date=' post: 42860"']Some fillers are good but some are just baaadddd.Haha. *pat pat*You know how I watch anime. xD[/quote]psh thats nuthin, I finished Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and Dragonball GT in 3 weeks.was exhausted from that, took a long break from anime. Dx

[quote name='"jK0' date=' post: 42875"']psh thats nuthin, I finished Dragonball, Dragonball Z, and Dragonball GT in 3 weeks.was exhausted from that, took a long break from anime. Dx[/quote]I watched FMAB in less than 2 days. >3Okay, this is silly. I do not want to prove I have no life. Haha.