Naruto and Fillers

Y

y0l3itches

As you guys know, on cartoon network, the main storyline of naruto is finished, even through it is, they are dubbing fillers, woot for that, now they have an excuse for the next 1-2 years to show naruto and has nothing to do with the story line, and even if people do miss these peoples, more the reason for reruns... Note, this might have reruns the same as how they did it to inuyasha and dbz back then, well inuyasha is still going in reverse and they should take it off the air... 4 years people 4 years, anyway its prolly more but whos counting, Naurto will go on for about 2 years to be honest before it really ends, and who knows, maybe shippudden but I doubt it anytime soon.... :637467c87shkkyna:

fillers? oh shi! im getting flashbacks from when i was waiting desperatly for shippuden to start for almost 2 years:dark:

i dont really see the point for them to air the fillers now...the reason it started airing is over...they should directly skip to shippuden

They wont skip to Shippuuden. technically the last two episodes serve a purpose so they will go threw it all. The little kids love it after all. And Naruto didn't start in English till the show was very far ahead in Japan so I can't see them doing Shippuuden this early either way.

Yeh we all saw this coming..Maybe they have their new crew of voice actors dubbing shippuuden already *I hope*, so its best they show the fillers for the next year or so, and hopefully shippuuden starts not too late after.

N

narutimateguy

The Shippuuden fillers dont seem like they will be as bad as the naruto fillers, i just cant wait for hidan and kakuzu action, And to think we didnt need anymore fillers, but the anime caught up so quickly even at that slow pace they were going at. But i figured its not slow pace, the manga itself was slow and boring at that time.