Mystic's Art Dump

♣Kaname Madoka♣

I really love how your drawing are always soo clean and coerice I can only hope that I can get to your level >_<

I doubt it but I'll do my best to xD

[quote name='Kawaii Yui']I really love how your drawing are always soo clean and coerice I can only hope that I can get to your level >_<

I doubt it but I'll do my best to xD
[/QUOTE]

you can!

if you really will,

and have the passion and spirit,

and lots of effort to it.

heheh XD

@cc: thanks! :D

♣Kaname Madoka♣

MYST!!!!! Invite more DA peoples... I want us to have the premier Art section of All manga hosting sites LOL

♣Kaname Madoka♣

ehhhh not quite to me LOL but I guess it could sorta xD

Mystic-kun do you take requests?

normally no ~.~

(because I d feel bad to people who pay me for art)

I draw what I like and what I want to draw.

so just tell your request, if I find it interesting and if I think I can do it, maybe I ll do it in the future. ^^

♣Kaname Madoka♣

well I'm having trouble finding a good Uiharu pic

<----- my fav character well her Hirasawa Yui and Sasa but still xD

errr I was thinking a simple Uiharu pic maybe her in a Ace Atorenty objection pose xDDDDDDD

cause of the justice squad thing xDDD

idk xD

but yea I just wanted a nice Uiharu pic so I could make a set with it xDDD I could make it elaborate if you wante though... and ask you to make the Kawaii Sentai Moeger group pic.... (uihari - pink... Yui - red.. Tsukasa - blue... Patti - yellow... noda - green.. Sasa - black.... Izumi - Purple)

xDDDDD but thats a little much to ask xD

♣Kaname Madoka♣

really all I asked for was Uiharu xDDD

Kawaii Sentai Moeger was my dream when the sisterhood of moe was striving LOL...... they were gonna be our mascotts xD

♣Kaname Madoka♣

haha it looks great xDDDD

although I think she'd be better as a nude xD

not being perverted I mean th lines and stuff look like you went from that to adding the bikini xDDD >_>

nvm anyway it looks amazing

can't wait to see another update

:cool2: