Mystic's Art Dump

Kyaa! >.< it's Mysshi's OC. So cute. However, i forgot her name, im not used to it yet. ^^; is it Mitsuchi? uhh... i dunno if that's right. but yea, I hope to see more from you.

Yea it is Mitsuchi Keiko ^^

but I still have difficulty on writing the name in japanese (hiragana / katakana / kanji?)

ケイコ ミーツチ

EDIT:

Guys I am now thinking about the function of yellow things in Keiko's head.

Yes it s a thing planted on her head, not an accessories.

Option 1: solar power / nuclear pressure valves, operates like normal battery, charged with sun light. This makes her robotic (just like in chobits)

(not my drawing, it s done by my awesome friend in dA)

Option 2: mental capacity boost device (mcbd). A device that unlimitedly stores information.

Option 3: unique power source just like IronMan's. somewhat it s the thing that keeps her alive.

Option 4: your opinion ?

ah, so she's a cyborg now? XD wow, awesome and cute. ^^ Now i wonder what abilities to give her. implants on her head may seem that it'll boost her brain power or something.

and someday soon, i'm gonna draw your OC. hehee

yea... that s what I need to decide now XD

I still prefer her being human, because being robotic means she doesn't eat! LoL

cyborg / half-robotic is okay though

brain charger like in Air Gear

but I need better-suited function than "unlimitedly stores information"

yeyyy XD

[quote name='Mystic']lolwut, we ARE friends already! -.-

whatevers, welcome to Mangatreat! ^_^[/QUOTE]

pwaha, anywayyyy.. you planning to make a story for your oc? I mean are you planning to make a manga/comics?

[quote name='Mystic']@Kamil: erm, no.. why?

@Aira: yeah, but not planning on making manga XD[/QUOTE]

Darn, we need good artists :/

[quote name='Mystic']well sorry for being not good ._.[/QUOTE]

Umm... As in "We need artists for something themed after the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" and I assumed you wouldn't be interested, which sadened me.