My Sloppy Signatures of Love!

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Ok so lets just get this out of the way... Im a Noobie at this GFX stuff... Im really just starting out learning how to do all of this stuff... [MENTION=2980]Blackgold[/MENTION] was the one who pushed me into really deciding to give it a try... and hes been giving lots of advice on how to do things so that nice.:*love:

These are my first two signatures... I did 6 mouths to a year ago... I did them back to back then I never made anything else really until now ^^

These two I made just recently

I sorta suck at all this stuff but one day I hope I can be as good as Loli or Vane ^_^

'My Sloppy Signatures of Love' huh? Interesting thread title...that's what I call it when I kneel down in front of my husbands and they both--- ehhh nvm >_>''

Really nice work so far, I don't gfx but I really like the set for blackgold. The color is just so warm and vibrant.

Sanae

Staff member

Aww, so so so so cute <3 You did really good, Rose :hug: They're not messy at all ^__^

I hope to see more when you get the chance ^__^

Rascal

'My Sloppy Signatures of Love' huh? Interesting thread title...that's what I call it when I kneel down in front of my husbands and they both--- ehhh nvm >_>''

Really nice work so far, I don't gfx but I really like the set for blackgold. The color is just so warm and vibrant.
[MENTION=165]Pimp[/MENTION] [MENTION=164]noex1337[/MENTION]

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member

I couldn't think of anything else better to name it =/

and thank you!

Aww, so so so so cute <3 You did really good, Rose :hug: They're not messy at all ^__^

I hope to see more when you get the chance ^__^
Ty... Ill be sure to upload what ever I make... here is something else I made today... I.... gotta work on the size a little bit more but... I like borders a lot :)

Also this one too...