My Life as a VN Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I want a sig of my life as a VN (if you frequent the spam threads, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.) However... I am a very, VERY bad artist, so if one of you awesome artist people could draw this, I would LOVE YOU. Basic pose...

Something to that effect. Okay, descriptions... (It's up to you to figure out whether these names are false or not~) These are some guidelines. But, besides the parameters I ask for, you're free to do what you please.

Me- Petite, long brown hair, glasses. When I smile it's a bit awkward, but I like laughing and being generally loud. Blue school skirt, and white collared shirt with short sleeves (think school girl uniform style), and a blue tie. Fifteen~

Aki- Dark haired, tan, tall, kind of muscular (but not overly). Sarcastic sense of humor, a wicked grin, and exercise gear. Looks around seventeen/eighteen.

Scotty- ... Something to this effect: http://www.buzzhollywood.com/celebrity-images/1299740409/e1a05_american-idol-scotty-mccreery.jpg . Obviously, mangafy and change a few details if you think it would fit better with the overall look.

Kenji- Around mid-height, Chinese with glasses, and short black hair. Traditional Japanese gakuran (guy outfit) please! Very cheerful, happy and friendly, so this should be reflected in the work, nyoron~

Joshua- Just a LITTLE taller than I am. Tousled brown hair (length is up to you), wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Try to make him look like he's trying to be serious but failing miserably. He should look kinda European, if that makes any sense.

T.J.- Tallest one out of them all. Chinese, and with glasses (again). His hair is close to his shoulder and brown. Maybe wearing a tux, but looking slightly uncomfortable in it? (Iunno)

Sean- Slightly removed from the group. Make him nerdy, but not TOO nerdy. Think Madarame from Genshiken as a template. But, doesn't have to look like Madarame. General dork look should be fine~

Ms. Nishikawa- In her early twenties. Shoulder length brown hair, a bit buxom, but not overly. In a lab coat, if possible.

And... that's about it! As many people can do it. I'm interested in seeing what YOU people can come up with. Good luck~

Status
Not open for further replies.