My latest work...

Entombment

Looks kinda like brushes. Anyway, aside from that. It's missing flow, I can see it near the stock. But the rest of the render is just randomly there, and doesn't have any contrasting flow to the rest of it. Text is quite a bit out of place. Still don't see a border though

Keep practicing

Swiss

function Swiss()
lol, ur like a teacher all I know is when something looks good and bad, don't know about texture or flow and all that crap,lol I'm still learning

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Entombment @ August 8, 2007, 11:45 AM) [snapback]10277[/snapback]</div>
Looks kinda like brushes. Anyway, aside from that. It's missing flow, I can see it near the stock. But the rest of the render is just randomly there, and doesn't have any contrasting flow to the rest of it. Text is quite a bit out of place. Still don't see a border though

Keep practicing[/b]
What do you mean by sayin' it looks like brushes? :blink: lol I didn't get that part..

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Xeph3r @ August 9, 2007, 9:40 AM) [snapback]10375[/snapback]</div>
What do you mean by sayin' it looks like brushes? :blink: lol I didn't get that part..[/b]
Most likely he meant downloaded brushes....