mwhahaha

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
i decided to brag on my too many bugs score which is unbeatable mwhahahahahahah lol
sorry but i really felt like it :D

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
NEVAH !!! no one will ever beat it :d not even you Dante :wohoho: and even if you beat this one, i'll beat it again :lols:

now this is getting way to paranoia ... dont believe that anyone who talks to u want to beat your score ..... that is my job and my alone .... mark my words haruka chan !!!! i will take that score for myself and become the king of arcade :wohoho:

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Quite big egos you two have (Haruka and Setsuna)? What if I say that I might as well try to become the person with the most trophies in the arcade, when the high score bug is fixed that is~ ^_~

NEVER!!!!! :em024: i will never allow haruka chan to be beaten by none other then me myself and my multiple personalities :wohoho:
but if it is a challenge you want !!! i accept spice san ... muwahahaha :p let the games games begin (as soon as the arcade is back working) and let the best win (that would be me of course) :wohoho:

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
Eek! I never said I would do it. Only that there is a possibility for it to happen, but of course if I really do get interested in such a thing as the arcade I will accept your proposal and maybe compete a little with you. ^_^

wouldnt like to win without a real fight but if it cant be helped ... but i still have to win ... i was the king once and out of nowhere came haruka chan :em024: ...hate... and she took all my scores .... you hear me haruka chan!!!! i will not give up muwahahahaha

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
:wohoho: even if you become the king of the arcade, even if you beat all my high scores, you SHALL NEVER BEAT my 2 many bugs record, for it is UNBEATABLE, so go ahead and try, whatever you can do I can do better :lols:

as for spice, i'll let you 2 guys fight, and after that, I shall beat the one who won, so that i will become ZA BEST :wohoho:

as for giving up ... i will never !!! mwahhahaha

you sure are confident arent you? :wohoho: you shall regret this day ... the day you challenged setsuna to a battle muwahahahaha.... you are going down !!!

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
:wohoho: it's YOU who is going down :D now go down and let me enjoy my victory, cause in the end it SHALL be mine :wohoho:

if i go down i will make sure i take you with me muwahahaha ... you cant escape fate .. it is your destiny to be defeated by me and me alone :wohoho:

from selfishness i draw my strength muwahahah .... and i will be sure to win .... one who dreams shall succeed ( gee ... that is soo deep) no matter :wohoho:

very well .... you will regret this ... i, setsuna , challenge you to a battle for the title of king of arcade ..... muwahahahaha .... and then we shall see that i was right from the beginning ..it is fate i tell ya ... destiny ... sadame ... and all the synonyms :wohoho: