Music Preferences

I like rock from the 60s through 80s and some 90s stuff, bluegrass banjo, along with classical, both western and eastern. I like Persian and Indian music too.

Jazz, Hip hop, instrumental,percussion,D&B, and chillwave really. But I'm a music loving person all around. I enjoy alot of oldies. I also enjoy jpop, kpop, etc. I don't dislike it, but country isn't something I usually listen to.

[quote name='"Biomega"']My music preferences? Anything that you don't see on T.V or hear on Radio.[/QUOTE]

Could you possibly be interested in rock and metal? :3

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
[quote name='Hadriel']

Could you possibly be interested in rock and metal? :3
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I listen to rock and metal. In fact, the only metal Subgenre I don't like are Metalcore, Deathcore and Nu-Metal(with few exception of each, though).

There should be a last.fm thread, don't you think so?

im mainly into progressive. extreme music. instrumental music and classical and jazz fusion

progressive rock/metal such as dream theater, opeth,Meshuggah, queensryche, Cynic etc

also lots of death metal and technical music.

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
I hate it when people say "I hate Rap" or "I hate country", dismissing it like it's full of dung, when in reality, there is more to it. Heck, there might be Artists that you will suddenly love, like me. At first, I hated Rap, but after giving a listen to some good artists, I enjoyed it.

And by Artists, I don't mean by the likes of Lil Wayne and Emenim. They are mediocre, and considered a joke by some standards, compared to some of what I listen to.

It's a shame that people take Rap as something revolving about gangstas which accompanies some rhythmic bass beats. It's really more than that. In fact, Gangsta rap is a sub-genre of another sub-genre of another sub-genre of Rap, yes.

Country... well... I will not say I hate it, because I don't listen to it much. And of course, there is Bluegrass that I actually like.

The thing I hate is called a Style, and not a genre. The style of Pop music. Pop rock, Pop-punk, Electro-Pop, K-JPop, Electro-Pop-Rock, Pop-Rap, yes. The ones you see on T.V and hear on Radio a lot is what I actually and really hate. Even some of the considered to be "underground", like Metalcore, Indie Rock and Dubstep. They are getting degraded day by day.

Take a listen to Mathcore instead, it is same as them(Metal-Death-core) but there is some technical instrumentation involved rather than just running your pick down on a guitar and screaming like a girl. Hypocrite, no. I hate Gangsta rap, just like you, but Rap is a wide genre, and so is Hardcore Punk--Metalcore is just a waterdowned subversion of that Wide genre.

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Lately I've been listening to a lot of Dance songs :0 That's a new genre ~

Also Im back listening to grunge~ Pumping up the volume to max on my head phones and blasting my ears off =D

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
Right now, i'm falling again for Drum and Bass,and electro in all forms... BUT DRUM AND BASS COMES FIRST... i guess i'm a bit tired of listening to the same lyrics everywhere...

Biomega

Net Ronin Of All Trades
Right now, i'm falling again for Drum and Bass,and electro in all forms... BUT DRUM AND BASS COMES FIRST... i guess i'm a bit tired of listening to the same lyrics everywhere...
How about this?
[youtube]ymEyzO5W4Rc[/youtube]

Long drawn low-tuned distorted guitar feedbacks. Slow and heavy. No shitty lyrics stuck in between. Pure improvisational power.

Chimer

★('°Ch†mR°') ★
How about this?

Long drawn low-tuned distorted guitar feedbacks. Slow and heavy. No shitty lyrics stuck in between. Pure improvisational power.
You described it very well. Well musicaly speaking, it's really interesting, and it has a nice ambiant feeling ( it's maybe a bit too slow for me, and right now a bit too "dark" too. But i've nothing against both. ). I like it, to be honest i won't listen to this song, in particular, all the day, but i like this and i'll gonna drop on eye on it, using our favourite video provider...

If you have any other suggestion i'm truly open to it, so don't hesitate to share, cause it's impossible to know everything in MUSIC but i'm always looking for new artists, performers... I just love music... that's all.

Thanks for the share.