Music Preferences

L

lilacs_being07

Jmusic...especially J-rock...cool leads and like how it sounds...Abingdon Boys School was the first band that influenced me in listening to more of Jmusic....

Been listening to some heavy metal lately, but Add Blues, Electronica, Jazz, Classic, Rock, music indigenous to Brazil and Colombia, Gothic, Classic Rock ( 60's to 90's) Celtic, New Age, Jpop, JRock, Jmetal, Speed Metal, Power Ballads, Indie Rock and Indie pop and Swing, Acid Jazz, it should give you a rough idea of what i listen to

Sanae

Staff member
My top preferences are Pop (mostly J-pop), R&B, and Techno (closest easiest type would be DDR) ^^

I like other types (whatever agrees with my ears) too, but those are the main types ^__^

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Alternative Punk, Ballads, Rap, J-Pop

Hell, I like all kind of music except Justin Biber and all his stupid songs!!!!!

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Alternative Punk, Ballads, Rap, J-Pop

Hell, I like all kind of music except Justin Biber and all his stupid songs!!!!![/QUOTE]

L O L !

me

J-pop, anime soundtracks...

Alternative...

specifically

eastern: Mami Kawada, KOTOKO, RSP, Megumi Nakajima, Haruka Tomatsu, Aqua Timez, Vocaloid, DoAsInfinity, Ayumi Hamasaki, and soo much more... tehehe

western: Linkin Park, Simple Plan, Greenday, Blink 182, Sum-41, Eminem, and many more...

I like anything that sounds good.

Rap especially xD

Punk Rock is my favourite genre though: Sum 41, Rise Against, Green Day, Yellowcard, Billy Talent, Papa Roach, etc....

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Kamil']I dislike rap.

... That's pretty much it for entire genre exclusion.[/QUOTE]

WHAT!!!!!

That's fail, kamil...........

Rap is poetry except they added a repeating synthesized drum beat in the background and swear in the middle for the sole purpose of making the lines match rhythmically. And I don't like poetry.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Kamil']Rap is poetry except they added a repeating synthesized drum beat in the background and swear in the middle for the sole purpose of making the lines match rhythmically. And I don't like poetry.[/QUOTE]

lol xD

Try listening Linkin Park sometimes xD