Music Preferences

templeofanubis

The Music Hunter/Sharer
Hmmm. There are several genres I'm fond of. I love Rock music, Pop music(Mostly only Asian Pop though), and a little bit of rap/urban is good but not a whole lot of it.

Rock tends to have a good beat almost all of the time. Pop has some great vocals and the additional instruments like saxaphones, and non-guitar/drums instruments are always good. Some of the rap/urban music has a good beat a fair amount of the time as well but I'm not always a fan of the lyrics, and soem of the beats can be irritating

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
I like rock and alternative rock the most. Whatever genre Evanescence falls into, actually I like music and genres don't always matter for me.

Except rap I can't stand it, it just seems way to uneducated and a lot of it goes against my moral standards.

B StAR

2D Complex.
J-Rock sounds good, maybe the good beats match the lyrics?

Eurobeat is nice, I can listen to those mad synthesizers and sing a long with the simple chorus / verses.

Game music is good too, all kinds of genres make it up so I can listen to whatever.

Y

y0l3itches

Jrock, rap, rock, somewhere along the lines, I like some country apperatly because I was singing it on karoke

.:Tree:.

PS3: tree56uk
Everything. No joke. I even like some Classical stuff.

Cant beat a bit of Classic FM!

But I mostly like Soundtrack music to films and TV shows and also Latin Choral singing too.