Music Preferences

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Archerguy']i hope you're not take Kajiura's song and claim it as urs :p

jk

is it possible to make an online band?[/QUOTE]

Meh,

We create our own songs!!!!!

And online band.......

That's tough, I think........

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']I've started to listen to UVERWorld songs other than Gekidou and D-tecnolife. They're good. Real good. Sort of like a Japanese Linkin Park.[/QUOTE]

UVERworld and Tm Revolutio rox!

[quote name='"Graham Aker"']

UVERworld and Tm Revolutio rox![/QUOTE]

Fully agreed, my friend! Make sure you add other awesome bands like Access and Unison Square Garden to that as well!

I like J-Rock because it's not one-dimensional like most Western rock. There are layers of music embedded in the song. It's like art, really.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Hadriel']Fully agreed, my friend! Make sure you add other awesome bands like Access and Unison Square Garden to that as well!

I like J-Rock because it's not one-dimensional like most Western rock. There are layers of music embedded in the song. It's like art, really.[/QUOTE]

:grin:

which are your favorite piece from UVERworld?

mine are Qualia and Gekidou

I like Gekidou, Gold and Live Everyday as if it Were the Last Day. Opinions may change according to how I'm feeling though. All their songs are equally great. ;hello;

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
hmm only heard one piece by flow.."sign" from the naruto anime OP..i thought they were pretty nice...

what about High and Mighty colors? anyone like that band?