Music Preferences

Sanae

Staff member
Linkin Park's pretty good ^__^ They have some piano versions of some of their songs.. Sounds pretty good <3

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
I liked Linkin Park's old stuff, Now maybe I like one song from their tracks if I'm lucky >__<"

Wish Mike Shinoda would take some time for Fort Minor, They did some sweet stuff with their one album

[quote name='Kamil']Rap is poetry except they added a repeating synthesized drum beat in the background and swear in the middle for the sole purpose of making the lines match rhythmically. And I don't like poetry.[/QUOTE]

thats a very educated reason to not like rap O__O most people say they dont liek it cuz they cant understand what theyre saying o_O i onyl like some rappers; the song that kills me right now is black and yellow D:

oh prefer pretty much anything in pop culture, me and one of my best friends are obsessed with it hahaha

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I prefer the Minutes to Midnight Linkin Park,

Their special a;bum is a mixture of their old and new element xD

Thousand Sun kinda removed their old element, a lot.....

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Arctic Monkey']Rap, reggea, punk, hip-hop.

Those are my main four favorable genres; I detest metal, completely and utterly.[/QUOTE]

I also didn't like Metal,

But again, their tunes ARE CRAZY AWESOME!!!!!

Crestham

~*†Tank†*~
I'm hooked on opening themes for animes, Poets of The Fall, some other metals, instrumental/acoustic.

However, I have to say that anything playing on the radio now is mostly complete, utter, bullshit.

[quote name='Crestham']I'm hooked on opening themes for animes, Poets of The Fall, some other metals, instrumental/acoustic.

However, I have to say that anything playing on the radio now is mostly complete, utter, bullshit.
[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. Poets is a fantastic band!

[quote name='Wolfnagi']I also didn't like Metal,

But again, their tunes ARE CRAZY AWESOME!!!!![/QUOTE]

Oh, believe me, I've tried; but the instrumentals and the yelling/screaming is something I probably will never come to like.

Also, I forgot to mention that I like Dubstep as well.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
@hadi: Now that's a nice song xD

@Crest: Poets of The Fall,

Max Payne 2 anyone?

@Arctic: I like the instrument xD

I like J-Pop,Rock, RnB sometimes, Rap sometimes too.Adult Alternative and other genres I don't know but I listen to depending on my mood.

What I don't like are Rap/RnB that only talks about sex(don't blame me.almost all of them are like that) and Justin Bieber...

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Kulitman']I like J-Pop,Rock, RnB sometimes, Rap sometimes too.Adult Alternative and other genres I don't know but I listen to depending on my mood.

What I don't like are Rap/RnB that only talks about sex(don't blame me.almost all of them are like that) and Justin Bieber...[/QUOTE]

lol xD

Also, SECONDED ON BIBR!!!!!!!! (Hell, I can't even spell his name right anymore!!!!)

and i do think most of the new music...

is suck

well not all of them but still...

can't they make a music that doesn't contain bullsh*t?

oh well now i really want to make my own band >_<

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Archerguy']and i do think most of the new music...

is suck

well not all of them but still...

can't they make a music that doesn't contain bullsh*t?

oh well now i really want to make my own band >_<[/QUOTE]

Well,

I do have a band but I'm the one who write the lyrics.......

I don't play any instrument, BTW

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Archerguy']how in the hell your position is the same with me? o_O

actually it's my band at senior high school

and i make 90% of their song

not really good anyway >_<[/QUOTE]

Well,

I guess I'm just that awesome and copying people :badass: